Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, just after bit of dinner, now binging on More4. Car SOS, The Super Vet, then Grand Designs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

South America
    Mayo.

State of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Winding down from work ,
    watching 'An hour to save your life' its not winding me down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Bored and fed-up and cold and tired and sore and hungry and sh1tty (not literally sh1tty lol, feeling sh1tty if you get me.)

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

Chiang Mai. Travelled here from Mandalay and travelling to Bangkok today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Abed, contemplating the day ahead....Cannot go out as intended as the Big Parcel is on its way and will need signing for and there is no way I will drive the road down the mountain TWICE a week to collect it if it comes when I am out....So replanning....map out!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Early start to the day, jumpstarted our moped, inflated bike tires and took dog for a bike ride/run, changed all my household water filters, dumped lunch into the slow cooker.... Now can't decide if its time for coffee or to back to bed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

In the kitchen making valentines day pancakes. Ssssshhhhhh ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

In bed, now thinking how do I sneak some of Whoopsies pancakes without her noticing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting outside the gym wondering if I should go get a Valentine's card or has he held fast to our agreement not to spend the money on daft stuff. He didn't last year and I felt like a twit..
    Our plan is a phone free evening (7 kids and a 13th birthday girl put paid to a romantic evening..)

Enjoy the day everyone! <3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Middle chicken is sick..so daddy here is minding her until lunchtime when mummy takes over....problem is the fridge...I keep snacking lol lol....somebody stop me...lol

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Britain
    Someone told me over the weekend to watch 3% on Netflix. I watched two and a half episodes and gave up on it. It's not my genre! So I started watching Jack Taylor. To my surprise it's filmed in Galway. That was the only good thing. The acting and the accents are brutal so I gave up 30 minutes into the first episode!

So now I'm passing the time on youtube watching random documentaries on cycling before I go to work!

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Wowbagger

Britain
    Sitting on the couch with the OH, watching crap tv waiting to get dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

I'm sitting in the smokey common room of a seedy hotel near the port in Algiers with a dozen Algerian men watching PSG v Barcelona. Everyone is smoking fags and guzzling some orange drink while screaming constantly in Arabic. Every once in a while the concierge bursts into the room to shout "Allez Paris" before going back downstairs.

They're all mad supporters of French teams which is fairly like Irish people supporting United and the likes when you think about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed, so much pain with my back. It eased slightly in that I can move again but I can barely walk or stand. It's horrific

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

In bed, so much pain with my back. It eased slightly in that I can move again but I can barely walk or stand. It's horrific

Ditto

Shannon757 wrote: »
    Ditto
    According to dr last week I've injured muscles in my back which leaves them more likely sprain, there's also protruding discs which is pinching the sciatic nerve. Thing is, painkillers aren't even touching it but it should subside soon. I can't imagine how people deal with this all the time, I know it sounds stupid but you don't realise how much your back does until it's not working

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain

Same here..

Just home. Sitting in car in the dark afraid to put on a light in case I forget to knock it off and kill the battery, eating yummy Skips and browsing Boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

On the couch eating pizza. About to head into Sydney to meet a recruiter. Then Sydney Tower 360 bar for dinner and drinks with friends in evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Wowbagger

Britain
    Work until 07.00

Just finished calling home so will settle to snooze again soon.. Gale roaring, One cat is under the blankets at my feet so is getting tickled.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting on the bed in my hotel room trying to motivate myself to do some work for a person who is a fecker for paying me. If I don't do the work then the money he owes me might take even longer to get here but then I will have to wait months for the money for the work I will do today. FML

Also wrecked tired after spending the last 2 days "enjoying the company of" a hot Indian guy. Asian guys rock, they seem to like me more than Irish ones! Am fending them off left right and centre. :D

Never made it to bed. Body-clock out of sync. Think will stay up now altogether, send off for few jobs, sort out stuff on the Computer, tidy house and do few things around the place, then maybe go for few hours kip, then get up and make dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Gone back to bed for an hour it's cold and wet outside not very inviting.
    Can't beat the warmth of the bed on a morning like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Britain
    The wife is in work, the kid is in creche. Going to potter around the quiet house and than meeting a mate for lunch and then try motivate myself to do some work from home in the afternoon!

Britain
    Central Dublin, sitting in front of a computer screen at work, but trying to think of someplace to bring the kids for a summer holiday. They don't cope well when it's too hot and we want to get out of Ireland for a change. All the best holiday places in Spain and Portugal seem to be booked up. The search continues.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Central Dublin, sitting in front of a computer screen at work, but trying to think of someplace to bring the kids for a summer holiday. They don't cope well when it's too hot and we want to get out of Ireland for a change. All the best holiday places in Spain and Portugal seem to be booked up. The search continues.....

Eurocamp in normandy!

Drinking coffee after an activity splurge.... washing, loading coal and turf buckets.. walking the dog round the big bed at the front where all kinds of shoots are coming up. Will not start work there until everything is awake and has id ed itself...

• Advertisement

In hospital waiting

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement