Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

73Cat wrote: »
    On the sofa laughing to myself as it looks like Wang is in the wrong thread :)

It's like the old days on TA thread...reminiscing on the couch now...kebabs ect.ðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

On the couch too. Watching a Janis Joplin bio on Netflix and waiting for the current Mrs W to get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

*moves to couch where all the kool kidz, are waiting for Mr. M. to reveal himself! :o:) *

Really, just back from more dancing, sitting in car eating Rose Fizzy Cola Bottles. ALL of the sugar over-load.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Winterlong wrote: »
    On the couch too. Watching a Janis Joplin bio on Netflix and waiting for the current Mrs W to get home.

How many have you gone through already? :pac:

I'm finishing work soon, having a shower and relaxing. I feel drained today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Colser wrote: »
    Lovely day here in the west. Was even warm at 13cI'm in the kitchen, playing tapes on an old hifi system.
    I'm nosey..what tapes?Just thrown down on the couch now after doing a fry and chips..feeling absolutely wrecked after a tough week in work.

Was listening to a tape of songs I recorded off radio when nirvana and radio head used to be the top two in fannings fab 50. And a pearl jam concert from I think dailymount park. Was there anyone here at it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,193 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Not at my house and regretting every decision i made after three today. Taxi back to bed soon.. I'm an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Still in car. Opened a bag of Skips, nosily wondering what Gremmers got up to in the late Afternoon! :D :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,193 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Still in car. Opened a bag of Skips, nosily wondering what Gremmers got up to in the late Afternoon! :D :pac:

Overeating, binge drinking and fights with strangers, oh and helping unbloack a toilet, ya know, for sh1ts and giggles

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Listening to the rain most of the night and wondering if the roads will be OK. Planning the Great Escape as soon as first light shows... Nothing on AA roadwatch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

On a bus stuck in traffic outside the Gaelic Grounds.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Heading out the door for a walk up the bog as it's such a mild calm morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Being a Billy NoMates in Costa Coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

En route to the beach with the mutt and the baba

Britain
    Just after dying my OH's hair, even that was hard on my back so i'm having recovery tea and cheese..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Just had a wild big feed of vegetable jalfreizi and a rice and lentil concoction and am sipping my 2nd beer in my hotel's restaurant.

Had a completely relaxing day at the beach in Patnem, Goa but stayed mainly in the shade sipping cold drinks as the temp was a skin meltingly 38°. When I walked back to the hotel had to spend 10 mins under the fan in reception before had the strength to go upstairs to lie naked in my room with the ac at 16° and the fan on fall blast just so could feel normal again.

Hard work living in the tropics.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Just in from a rare event, me clothes shopping!
    bargain of the century - perfect fit smart jacket, should have been £239.........guess how much, go on, guess......youll never get it, down to £29 with a further 10% discount
    *smug mode

fish and chips, mushy peas & bread n butter for lunch
    nearly time to put me feet up with a couple of beers in front of the rugby, a good day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Witchie wrote: »
    Just had a wild big feed of vegetable jalfreizi and a rice and lentil concoction and am sipping my 2nd beer in my hotel's restaurant.

Had a completely relaxing day at the beach in Patnem, Goa but stayed mainly in the shade sipping cold drinks as the temp was a skin meltingly 38°. When I walked back to the hotel had to spend 10 mins under the fan in reception before had the strength to go upstairs to lie naked in my room with the ac at 16° and the fan on fall blast just so could feel normal again.

Hard work living in the tropics.
    Oh lucky you...jealous..a balmy 12 degrees here..

Britain

Sitting in a pub in Galway on my own. It's lovely. Embrace it Hugo! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain

I did the same in Costa yesterday, treated myself to a large coffee and slice of Banana cake and chilled...nice and relaxing..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Sitting in a pub in Galway on my own. It's lovely. Embrace it Hugo! :)

What pub you in? I'm doing the same in Blakes on the Corner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Just home from the cinema, took the 5 & 7 year olds to see Lego batman and the 2 older ones (18, 14) insisted on coming too :D it was brilliant, except for the battle bit I missed when I fell asleep... :O :D

I am without the 2 year old until tomorrow evening, she's gone with her dad to Donegal... Which means I get a full sleep and a lie in tomorrow.. \0/

Britain
    What pub you in? I'm doing the same in Blakes on the Corner.

The Kings Head. Have left now and am at train station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Back home after a day out and about in the lovely weather. Making up for going stir crazy last weekend.
    Making a nice meal with good music blaring in the background.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

I was gonna go to Galway today but decided against it. Could have had a Boards meet up.

I'm out walking at the minute because it's such a nice evening

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

In happy exhausted recovery after an amazing day, Left Galway City shouting, "I DID IT; FOUND MY WAY ROUND THE CITY AND THE WAY OUT!"

I came to Ireland after a decade of a small island and traffic still fazes me. When I was in West Cork and used to drive to Cohb for Sunday Car Boot/Craft sales, on the way home in 4 lanes of traffic used to feel like stopping, getting out and running for home...

But an enjoyable and fruitful day. Still very much the tourist and loving it. All shopped up... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Uhg in galway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

http://tinypic.com/r/288qqz9/9

Where I'll be in ten mins!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Is there anyone not in Galway?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    gramar wrote: »
    Is there anyone not in Galway?