Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

Britain
    gramar wrote: »
    Is there anyone not in Galway?

At home in Naas. I was supposed to go to Galway yesterday evening but was too tired to drive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭Wang Kerr

73Cat wrote: »
    I'm not !

Nor me, only been once.... Distinctly meh for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

73Cat wrote: »
    I'm not !

Where are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    Where are you?

Waterford. At home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭Wang Kerr

Where are you?

Here of course!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Wang Kerr wrote: »
    Nor me, only been once.... Distinctly meh for me

do you mean city or county? left the city and am now in the county. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Me neither but I love Galway.Just in from pub...toasties and 2 drinkies and must get dolled up now to head out for first night out in a long time...god send me a Beckham lookalike pleeeease.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Colser wrote: »
    Me neither but I love Galway.Just in from pub...toasties and 2 drinkies and must get dolled up now to head out for first night out in a long time...god send me a Beckham lookalike pleeeease.

Here you go....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Here you go....

Need more beer goggles ðŸ˜

Britain
    Still on the train. Something happened to a woman, I don't know what it was. Cpr was performed, lots of activity. She has left in an ambulance now still unconscious :(

Fingers crossed for her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Trying to sleep but the barman at my hotel keeps messaging me telling me he loves me and since I told him I have a boyfriend he now says "brock my hat" which am understanding to mean that I have broke(n) his heart. ������

Suppressing giggles incase he is outside my bamboo hut walls. Also worried he might brock through them.

Seriously Asia is a great continent if you are a fat white single woman. Send some manoff spray please. ��

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Visitors have just left, so feet up in front of a roaring wife fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Setanter

Witchie wrote: »
    Trying to sleep but the barman at my hotel keeps messaging me telling me he loves me and since I told him I have a boyfriend he now says "brock my hat" which am understanding to mean that I have broke(n) his heart. ������

Suppressing giggles incase he is outside my bamboo hut walls. Also worried he might brock through them.

Seriously Asia is a great continent if you are a fat white single woman. Send some manoff spray please. ��

Come back :rolleyes:

Contemplating a quiet and peaceful Sunday... Bliss...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    I've gravitated north to the other side of the bed to eat my toasted banana sandwich.. No crumbs on my side :D

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Ashill5

As it's raining outside I'm in bed, listening to 4FM, scrolling through Boards, wife sound asleep beside me.

Facing the fact that I really must leave my snug bed soon... Worried re the robin who keeps sneaking in through doors when I am not looking. Thought I had got him out of the car last night but there he was again when I went out for something.

Also invested in a pack of three bright balls for the dog in dealz and am looking forward to playing with her. .....breezy but dry...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Back in the passenger seat after a walk in salt hill. Going for food then heading back onto the m6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

In the children's heaven that is Jumpzone. Great workout for adults too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Having a pint and people watching / go-go girl ogling outside my hostel in Phnom Penh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home after a bit of a get together after mass with some neighbours. Stuffed with coffee and goodies. Now contemplating a walk if the drizzle eases.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

In prague airport, sitting down just before security (which is at the gate) and they are calling final call already with about 30 people still queuing for security. Not moving for another 10 minutes.

Yesterday's over-activity has finally caught up with me, so early bed here. Delayed reaction is normal for this illness. But so many happy memories, Also among the great gift of yarn, a huge ball of Aran so am planning to knit a pint size Aran.,, bed is spread with pattens... :) Hope I find a buyer; used to do Aran full time...

Have a grand day all... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

On a motorway, in charge of the choons!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Finishing off a box of Lindt chocolates and my God they're fabulous....not ashamed to say I've stuffed myself with chocolate..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,193 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Staring out at the fog, very picturesque afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Looking at light fittings, and curtains, trying to find some that are not tacky.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

Watching Seabiscuit with a slice of cake and mug of coffee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

On a bus to Dublin to see Bianca Del Rio

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch, thinking of going to the shop for treats. I'll ponder it a little while longer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement