Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

In Pantibar now, friends all gonna be late... I don't know why I bother sometimes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sitting with an ice pack trying to ease my tennis elbow, that has suddenly flared up after a few years pain free. I'll have to try and figure out what I was doing to aggravate it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Took a rapid HIV test. All clear

Britain
    In the pub. Oh sweet beer, my master, how I love thee.

:p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,193 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Microwave popcorn munching while reading and laying on couch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

In the pub. Oh sweet beer, my master, how I love thee.

:p

You are some girl for the afternoon pints! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭Wang Kerr

Winterlong wrote: »
    You are some girl for the afternoon pints! :)

If ever the word "afternoon" was redundant, it's in the above sentence

Sitting watching the Utd match in my 9" tablet as my daughter is watching a movie in my TV......Where did I go wrong?!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Panned out on sofa, Spotify playing through TV, a relaxed Sunday evening is being had.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting waiting for my youngest boy to come out of surgery. Poor mite was so cranky this morning cos he wasn't allowed eat. He doesn't do hungry.
    Ham salad roll made in the paeds kitchette and plenty of yoghurt and chocolate on standby ...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Snugging in for the duration. The rain is "down for the day", so no playtime with the dog.... starting a scaled down complicated Aran baby jersey....

• Advertisement

Pottered indoors all morning , as it was misty out, and now heading outside as the sun is pushing through. Not sure what I'll do outside but there will be no shortage of tasks once I get there, I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Cant beat a heel of bread toasted with a bit of butter and a hot cup of tea.
    Thats what im at now, listening to the waves roll onto the beach below me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Well check out yourman with the beachfront shindig ahoy.

Just about to have a shower and do my hair. Then it's relaxing till snoozeville.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Well check out yourman with the beachfront shindig ahoy.

Just about to have a shower and do my hair. Then it's relaxing till snoozeville.

Its not Bahamas beach front unfortunately but happy out all the same, wont be so happy when its blowing a storm into my garden!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Can't sleep. Just dreamt that I was dying from cancer & I was on my own. Didn't feel sick nor ready to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Manly Beach Sydney debating whether to go diving with sharks. Its not fear holding me back but more whether I can afford it as I have not found a job yet. Would be an experience all the same.

Contemplating the day ahead as the rain lashes the roof... Town, more exploring, shopping... Then if the weather allows, a drive around. Snug and warm in my little chariot.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Soooooo tired. On the train just beside West Hams stadium. That was not a good sleep.....zzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    Having a cup of coffee in a hotel in Galway

Safe home after a hectic and complicated town visit. Sorting bills and bank accounts, change of address etc, and visiting the local charity shop to see if they can use knitting yarn. YAY! There are craft clubs in some of the villages, who will be delighted. I asked if it was old folk and then realised I am an old folk so we had a chuckle then. Library will take copies of my books... All sorted bar the insurance and my bank nearly gave me a heart attack with a quote in four figures...Peace now...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,193 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    In a pub in westport, lovely pints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Sitting in my car, listening to some Ill Bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Sitting in the car, keeping an eye on everything going on. Fierce windy out

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭blackbird98

sitting in office in Portlaoise, reading boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 21,917 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

sitting in office in Portlaoise, reading boards.ie

At least the rain has stopped here now :)

Looking out through the window , watching the sun trying to come through the clouds :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    On the couch in the kitchen beside the stove listening to the boys argue over PlayStation, surgery seems to have been a walk in the park for the boy, completely different from his older brother who completely freaked out last night when we got home and was shown the surgery results. 'mam, it's giving me flashbacks!' He's 7 Ffs. :D
    I'm drained today.

Britain
    Having lunch in Grand Canal Dock

Drying off after going out for fuel.. sideways deluge.... mountain stream that feeds the house with water is now a torrent cascading down the mountain at the back..

I don't know why, but I'm sitting watching the fire take hold when I know it will light just fine without my watching it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

At my desk, eating Butttons

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement