Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

northgirl wrote: »
    At my desk, eating Butttons

Just don't start eating any zips. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 telpis

at home researching driving lessons while listening to the glorious symphony being created by the builders next door, I'm glad they have jobs but can't they put silencers on the end of their tools! *sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Once again in the car, drying off after venturing to shop and getting caught in the rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Crowne Plaza Salalah Oman.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Just home from work and after getting some food and exercise I will be planing my ass on the couch and not moving for a good 3 hours. Not even a house fire will move me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I don't know why, but I'm sitting watching the fire take hold when I know it will light just fine without my watching it.

It must be something primitive in us. I love watching that little flame turn in to a roaring bad ass hot fire. Very satisfying.

Now enjoying my first Jameson since I left Dublin in November ...... thank you Oman 🇴🇲

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Sitting in my living room slightly stoned (on legal perscription meds).

I'm off sick with an injured neck which has resulted in my back and neck muscles going into spasms, fooking agony. But the Valium and Tramadol are nice :p

Sitting in my living room slightly stoned (on legal perscription meds).

I'm off sick with an injured neck which has resulted in my back and neck muscles going into spasms, fooking agony. But the Valium and Tramadol are nice :p

You poor thing. Tramadol is the biz though. I had to take it recently and had a great night out without leaving the flat. :)

Feel better soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Tramadol made me loopy, and while I felt great taking it, as soon as I stood up it was vomit city. I hope you feel better soon though

I'm panned out on the couch enjoying the evening that's in it

• Advertisement

Just discovered how much Irish liquor costs in the ME.... 250 euro gone and I'm sober as a judge...... but at least the company was good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Bed, listening to Ian Collins on LBC. Not sure what has become of my life when I am in it at 10.30pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

At my work desk trying to finish some work before bedtime.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Went out early and just home..nicely tipsy and day off tomorrow so no need to set the alarm,might have a little nightcap.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

sometimes you just can beat sitting trying to do what your supposed to be doing and being jealous of others.
    Enjoy Colser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭Wang Kerr

Sat in Tralee train station waiting for my niece it's cold and wet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Britain
    Sitting up in bed craving chocolate like crazy.

In bed, still trying to sleep but can't with my bad back and it's really warm for some reason. No blankets or anything and I'm sweating

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Sparkzy

At work. I'm starting to hate night shifts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

Wishing I was somewhere else

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭punk_one82

In the Qantas headquarters wishing I was outside in the sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Trying to focus eyes after a roaring night of wind and rain. Sleep deprived.... and the real gale is still to come. Added to which the hwb burst last night so had to change the bed etc.. :rolleyes: They choose their times...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Sitting in my car listening to some Billy Idol.

In a waiting room waiting to go to physiotherapy.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Winding my day down... ah ! The wind has died down and there is peace.. Not for long I suspect but so good..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Waiting for oh to finish in a meeting so he can come get lunch with me then afterwards I'm going to try on some dresses

Shannon757 wrote: »
    In a waiting room waiting to go to physiotherapy.

Out of physiotherapy and I'm completely crippled :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Working from home & taking a boards break.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Britain
    Sitting in a cosy chair in the sitting room. I need to pee but I'm too cosy to get up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Naked on the bed, fan on full blast after a cold shower, watching When Harry Met Sally on Romedy Now channel.

Jaysus I could get used to this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement