Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Chilling & watching the Chase

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Witchie wrote: »
    Naked on the bed, fan on full blast after a cold shower, watching When Harry Met Sally on Romedy Now channel.

Jaysus I could get used to this.

Sounds lovely...enjoy every minute of it. Stay safe.

MOD...get rid of her...lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭Wang Kerr

At home after a hard day at work.... Wondering why Witchie posts a lot of the time while she's nekked!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Wang Kerr wrote: »
    At home after a hard day at work.... Wondering why Witchie posts a lot of the time while she's nekked!

Mainly coz it is 40 ° during the day and even late in the evening it is still late 20s so am naked most of the time when am in my room to cool down.

Trying to sleep but it's too hot. Dammit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

sittin' in a waiting room. waiting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Abed, under the eaves in my small small cottage in the mountains, with the roof literally shaking in the gale gusts. Candle lit in case the power goes...amazingly the cats are fast asleep...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    B00! wrote: »
    sittin' in a waiting room. waiting.

Ditto but in a train station. Feel like I am the littlest hobo. Only am not little and am not saving people along the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying in bed whacked out of my mallet on painkillers, drifting in and out of sleep since sometime after 4. That wind is terrifying. I just drift off and it wakes me up with a jolt

stay safe in the storm, everyone!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,679 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Was hoping for a lie in but instead kept awake by the wind and rain outside.

PS - anyone else think that the storm might not be so angry if they hadn't have named it 'Doris'?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Wondering what to do about neighbours dog. They don't look after her very well, she's not washed and usually is hungry. But she's adorable. Something whacked against front door so I went downstairs to check. When I opened the door she was in the garden and ran towards me. But she's not clean enough to bring inside, I'm seeing stars so in no fit state to wash and dry her, but don't want her outside on her own feeling scared.

I swear if I ever win euro millions I'm going to open up a huge dog hotel with groomers and play stations (ball pits and doggy slides) and walkers and a safe place for them to sleep. Too many people have dogs and don't take care of them. Poor little princess out all night and now over to my house looking for her breakfast and her friends, my boys adore her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

everlast75 wrote: »
    Was hoping for a lie in but instead kept awake by the wind and rain outside.

PS - anyone else think that the storm might not be so angry if they hadn't have named it 'Doris'?

It goes alphabetically so 'she' got a raw deal.

@ Lexie, report them scumbags to the doggie peoples.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I swear if I ever win euro millions I'm going to open up a huge dog hotel with groomers and play stations (ball pits and doggy slides) and walkers and a safe place for them to sleep. Too many people have dogs and don't take care of them. Poor little princess out all night and now over to my house looking for her breakfast and her friends, my boys adore her.

Lack of opposable thumbs might be a problem with them playing it though.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Snug after checking storm damage... it even moved a gas cylinder.... Never seen that before.... And scattered my sack of kindling all over the garden... Snug abed now and all will settle today so work goes on.

Checking into bed rather late :o again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Waiting for the bus. Very windy here.

Lost in Mary Immaculate College

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Britain
    Shannon757 wrote: »
    Lost in Mary Immaculate College

Here you go :)

image-125.jpg

MapofSummerville.png

Here you go :)

Thanks. Now if only I knew where on the map I was...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,193 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    In bed listening to the wind, back still bad so not doing anything today bar making tea.

• Advertisement

I escaped from the college, on the bus home now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭Wang Kerr

Wondering about quitting boards for good, been here on and off for about 9 years...Like to reinvent myself every 12 months.... But not liking the vibe here anymore...Oh well

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,193 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    On couch, feeling sorry for myself..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

On couch, feeling sorry for myself..

Me too..I've a sore throat,itchy nose,sneezing,tired and generally feeling ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I am rushing to finish up work so I can get a half decent walk in before the rain returns. Swear to god my joints will seize up due to lack of exercise some days.

Collapsed on the couch after a long day with something about sheep on the television.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Same as the other day.. At home legally high.

I'm fooking cabbaged on Tramadol & Valium for muscle spasms in my back and neck.

I hate inactivity and in between my more lucid moments the cabin fever is driving me insane.

Britain
    Wang Kerr wrote: »
    Wondering about quitting boards for good, been here on and off for about 9 years...Like to reinvent myself every 12 months.... But not liking the vibe here anymore...Oh well

Ah don't go :(

I'm in the pub having a pint.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Britain
    My heavily pregnant wife is in bed, the lil lad is watching paw patrol and I'm listening to off the ball live. Good times. The calm before the storm!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, watching Law and Order SVU. Not long in after seeing Trainspotting 2, after a 12 hr shift, and awake since 4am thanks to some bird called Dorris.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement