Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sitting in front of a cosy fire, watching TV and contemplating the bars of chocolate sitting in the fridge.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I've just realised the only time I post in this thread is when I'm in the Pub.
    Enjoying some Heineken.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

In the car trying to decide between lasagne with a salad bowl and lashings of coleslaw or a Chinese takeaway.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

In the car trying to decide between lasagne with a salad bowl and lashings of coleslaw or a Chinese takeaway.

Chinese, it's Friday, forget the healty option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

just home from hospital, heading directly to the land of nod.

nite nite ah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,917 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Watching TOTP 1983 , David Bowie - Lets Dance was number 1 , :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

On the couch watching Say Yes to the Dress..I have a rotten cold so I'm having a hot whiskey that was made for me and it's delicious..every cloud ðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Britain
    ran out of ink for my printer (I'll order it tomorrow) so gonna put on a movie, moved from my desk to my bed :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Sitting on a jaysusin bus on the way into Dublin City to drink and be merry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

In bed trying to sleep but being kept up by hip and back pain :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Halved my insurance this year,went through a broker and got insurance in Denmark

Quote from my existing firm is less than half what all the others are giving so going with that; that has gone up by 1/4 ; with a 00 car seems i am lucky to get any insurance given my own advanced age asp; 50 plus years NCB etc.

Right now?
    Checking my stores as will be living off the cupboards etc as will be living off them to pay insurance...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Back in bed after turning the electric blanket on and the wind is lowing outside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Am getting wrapped up like a cocoon before heading out. To the outside world. Me.

Crawling back under the toasty covers for a few more hours of sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just catching my breath after finishing my first Parkrun (at a walk). 5km of good fun and banter. Now for the shower...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

At home having just cooked up breakfast for me and the little fella. We're off to a birthday party shortly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

At kitchen table, just after finishing a cheese and chorizo omelette, made in a waffle maker, and surprisingly very tasty.

Really should get up from it now, finishing tidying, make up beds, get bit of shopping, all before the Rugby starts, and guests arrive later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

In moloughneys clontarf.

Just beat the rain sweeping in as I came in from a blissful few minutes sitting on a rock watching the stream with dog digging at my feet and cat purring on me.... Made a big jug of real custard and enjoyed it on a toffee muffin.. life is sweet sometimes. Oh and think there is an Oriental Poppy plant out there.... sleepy now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Just had brunch after a spin circuit class. First one after my rest week. I'm knackered! Heading for a shower then Jammies back on me thinks... (more comfy than my clothes at the moment.. :) )

• Advertisement

I'd love to. But its off to a play centre with the kids for a couple of hours.
    Penance for my pleasure last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

At the hairdressers.

Finally!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Waiting for my son to come out from his first job interview. Fingers crossed he gets it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Agh.... just realised that i booked flights to Kuala Lumpur and Burma on the 10th, same day as Ireland Wales.... so do i cut our trip one day shorter or extend it? :)
    @jennyhayes123... did he get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

@jennyhayes123... did he get it?[/quote]

Yes he did thankfully. Interview at 2:30 phonecall at 5 to say he got job. Here's hoping it goes well now. Starting next Saturday :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Watching The Brits with some red wine. It's been a crappy day. Need some moosic to cheer me up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Struggling to sleep again. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Sitting about with Family Guy

Snug back abed.... all the critters and me fed.... dog is in disgrace. Self service she created by counter surfing in the night and munching the chicken I had left out to defrost.. It was ON THE HEARTHRUG! mea culpa of course... told myself off too! NB chicken was not for me but for the critters so no real harm done.

Resting now!

• Advertisement

Sitting, sipping coffee, trying to get the energy to finish my home chores before a busy week slaps me in the face tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement