Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home after a morning (and most of an afternoon) in the A&E after Mrs. S fell and broke her wrist when we were out walking this morning. I could do with putting my feet up but that ain't going to happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Heading to the dentist

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Sitting at the kitchen table, just got home.. planning what to have for dinner..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Watching Liverpool make a joke out of themselves.

Britain
    Sitting on the sofa with the dog snoring beside me (again). Having a couple of glasses of wine since am off work tomorrow as have to have blood tests and leave the car in for a service.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Listening to some Chopin in bed.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Sitting up in bed and worrying but managing to keep a lid on it, made gug in a mug for the missus a few minutes ago so she's all happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Just finished the batter for pancakes tomorrow and have it in the fridge.

Bedtime calling soon. time for tea first.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Sitting up in bed and worrying but managing to keep a lid on it, made gug in a mug for the missus a few minutes ago so she's all happy.

Sounds dirty :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43 weekday

i'm on the edge

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    weekday wrote: »
    i'm on the edge

Of?. You ok?.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43 weekday

ya grem.

how u doin

Britain
    Ok here, recovering from a rough physio session earlier and dozy now. What's your night like?.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,802 ✭✭✭CFlat

Listening to some Chopin in bed.

Is your neighbour cutting wood late at night again?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Just in from Cinema. Last day of my looooonng weekend tomorrow, so not quite ready for bed yet. Entertain me someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Put on the kettle and tell me about your movie

Ill find something random on youtube to entertain you

Put on the kettle and tell me about your movie

Ill find something random on youtube to entertain you

Went to see Patriots Day, very interesting and well done. Hang on, am I putting on the kettle, or are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Safe abed as an unexpected gale rattles the cottage and drums deluges on the roof.. Cancelled being out today , or, rather , postponed. Counting tabs and have enough till then... Remembered I had left washing out and crept out blind man fashion and one nightdress is no longer there :eek:

Safe abed and not budging!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

listenibg to relax music on YouTube on the tablet. ...

Trying to unwind- filled with a needless temper/vile form all day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Getting dressed for school, trying to get back in the routine after a week and a half off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Britain
    In Billund,Denmark looking out the window at Legoland,a short business trip and nothing to do with Lego

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

In school, cleaning my locker.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

at my desk delaying starting to compose a tricky email, some kind of distraction would be useful.............ooh look Youtube

In bed listening to the wind again, and Chris Evens talking about pancakes made in the microwave v made in the pan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

At work and trying not to annoy people with my constant sniffling and blowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

In work, waiting to get half price coffee & free pancakes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Home in bed. Not supposed to be lifting a finger but sure how will I have pancakes otherwise!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,679 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Home in bed. Not supposed to be lifting a finger but sure how will I have pancakes otherwise!

https://www.just-eat.ie/restaurants-thepancakeclub-clonsilla/menu

In work - pains in my eyes from tiredness and feeling very low on patience

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

in from out with dog. found the missing washing; a case of working out which ways the wind was blowing... dog loved the wind but she has short legs unlike me... nearer the ground .. bad out there.

• Advertisement

Britain
    In Wigwam getting in touch with my inner pretentious gobshíte. But damn the coffee is good.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement