Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

In Wigwam getting in touch with my inner pretentious gobshíte. But damn the coffee is good.

Eh...that is neither a pub or a train. You feeling ok?

Britain
    Winterlong wrote: »
    Eh...that is neither a pub or a train. You feeling ok?

I do have a life beyond those two places :p

But it actually is a pub :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Trying to complete my self appraisal for work, in time for the actual sit down appraisal with my director.

Although taking a wee break to watch some TV from last night, before heading back to the kitchen table to do a bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Back in hotel room after watching the sunset and cows wander on the beach at Vagator, Goa. Lemon bacardi with sprite tastes like lemon sherbet. Get on it people. oh and just for you Gifted. ��RJKuKCJRuLL

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Witchie wrote: »
    Back in hotel room after watching the sunset and cows wander on the beach at Vagator, Goa. Lemon bacardi with sprite tastes like lemon sherbet. Get on it people. oh and just for you Gifted. ��RJKuKCJRuLL

Right ..thats it....herself and three kids are being sold...im off to Goa...lol lol

I'm loving the hunk of beef (cow) on the beach...lol.

Looks fabulous, stay safe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Vagator.

Sounds like the name of a fire breathing fanny.

Africa
    I know. Have been giggling about it all day. Have a taxi driver lined up for tomorrow that I used today and I have him saved as Vagator Taxi. Might need some explaining back home.

Africa
    gifted wrote: »
    Right ..thats it....herself and three kids are being sold...im off to Goa...lol lol

I'm loving the hunk of beef (cow) on the beach...lol.

Looks fabulous, stay safe.
    Oi...just like me, that cow is sacred. 😂

Africa
    Drunkenly applying for jobs that I don't really want. Gonna tell them am in India and drunk too just for the craic like.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

On the sofa watching the goonies. in pain from having my impacted wisdom teeth extracted yesterday :( Too scared to take the opioids I was prescribed so I'm sticking to ibuprofen for now!

• Advertisement

Africa
    ceadaoin. wrote: »
    On the sofa watching the goonies. in pain from having my impacted wisdom teeth extracted yesterday :( Too scared to take the opioids I was prescribed so I'm sticking to ibuprofen for now!

Take the drugs.

Alternatively, don't and send them to me. Mwhahaha.

Oh I might die tonight coz am meeting a strange guy soon. So if you don't hear from me tomorrow, assume the worst,.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

on way to doctors for test results (fingers crossed!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Vagator.

Sounds like the name of a fire breathing fanny.

Or a new strain of Indian STI

Back at work after getting my steroid dose tripled by my doc, loads of antibiotics, methotrexate and a lollipop from the chemist....I may be 45 but I'm getting my pop no matter what!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Erik Shin wrote: »
    methotrexate

You poor thing

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Bed. Alarm goes off for first time in almost a week in the morning, gonna be fun trying to get up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Just after having some yummy Mammy Pancakes. And pondering what I might do with myself for Paddy's Day. Anyone wanna hang out?! Boardsies Paddy's Meetup! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    On way home, utterly withered with pain and stress.. Obviously takeaway food time

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Dancewithme

In my house dreaming of summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    Home fire on having a nice glass of red wine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

At kitchen table again, just finished late dinner after work. Going to bed now

• Advertisement

In bed with a headache, considering what needs done tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Contemplating the day.. Bitterly chilled after 2 days of wind and rain but finally caught up on some sleep..

Heading out early to get shopping etc done it being also Ash Wednesday. Not sure where I am to yet; will see which way the car takes me when I get down the mountain track. Never think beyond that !

Possibly over the mountains to Mayo.. Not been that way yet. A sacredness about "the road untravelled.."

Well not for 17 years...Old haunts appeal. Getting old. As long as I can get coal, my meds etc, am happy.

Happy March everyone;)

Africa
    Just chilling in the restaurant at my hotel after a trip to the Anjuna Flea Market. Picked up some nice clothes and a few bracelets for some mates, oh and pretty little bag. Now waiting for the taxi driver to come and take me back to Palolem where my sexy bartender awaits.

Ummmmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Britain
    Drinking a large mug of freshly brew coffee. Myself and my little lad are ready to go. Just waiting for herself to be ready and we're off for the day!

Switching light and computer off for a short rest before another big day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

On the way to the hospital. So tired

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Is it bad I didn't know it was Ash Wednesday?..

In college...

Africa
    The queen is back in her Castle....or Castle House Hotel to be precise.

My young lover was thrilled to see me arrive back. He arranged the best room at a discount price for me. I went for a shower and told him the door was unlocked and he could join me. I came out of the bathroom to catch him putting 2 roses on the bed. Swoon.

Only a quick snog was had before he had to get back to work but boy will we have fun making up for the week apart later.
    ��

Britain
    In my office feeling tired and wondering where the time has gone. Coming up to six years since my lovely mammy was diagnosed with alzheimers. She would be giving out to me today for not wearing any ashes :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

Sitting on the veranda here in Port of Spain enjoying a breakfast of avocados, papayas, salted cod buljol, roti and a cold bottle of Malta Carib. Unwinding after four crazy days at The Greatest Show on Earth! It's 24°C already at just past 8:00 a.m.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement