Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Sounds fantastic!.. I'm heading to spain this day week, cannot wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    In my office feeling tired and wondering where the time has gone. Coming up to six years since my lovely mammy was diagnosed with alzheimers. She would be giving out to me today for not wearing any ashes

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

In a friends house in Siem Reap finishing a beer before bed. Up for a 9 hour boat ride tomorrow morning to Battambang, so will hopefully get some sleep on the nonexistent mattress...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Where else when the latest storm is ranting and roaring but safe abed. Farmer who keep cattle up here is having a loud temper tantrum as he left them out on the lane all day and now cannot get them in. Poor cows... They looked half frozen when I came up, trying to get back into the barn.

Bed is bliss.... with the cats of course. Can you hear the purring?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Just in, first day done in near a week. Shower, food, sofa, bit of TV, bed, in that order. Two more 12 hr shifts till the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭jimbis

The only time I log onto boards is when I'm at home and always sitting in the same chair/s......

I see this thread and go..... Oh, I'm nowhere exciting, I must lead a boring life :o:p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting in one of my favourite places, seat 6L in a Boeing 787 heading to Manchester then jumping across to Dublin. Off work for the next 20 days ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭BalcombeSt4

In Bray, in me room, just watched full metal jacket there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Jack the Stripper

Pouring the last of a 325m3 concrete yard. Pan mixer has broke down.

Bed, drinking coffee and listening to the relative silence and wondering what I will find out there when it gets light after the storm last night into the small hours,. Or what I will not find or find in different places... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Trying to drag myself outta bed.

Britain
    In work wondering if I could sneak away after lunch without anyone missing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

Just back from a day on Rabbit Island ( no rabbits btw!! ) drinking some beers in Kep, Cambodia!

Resting after sorting the garden etc out and bringing fuel in etc. "Bracing" out there is the wind. Dry thankfully and lovely to be outside.

My free TV licence arrived. I keep telling them I have no TV and do not want a TV... Had a scud of strange emails from them too..

Britain
    Sitting in the car having a think. I'm in one of my "funny" moods.

Britain
    On the couch, small one is asleep and her brothers are on the PlayStation.
    Tired today, so the housework can wait for an hour or two..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    In the pub staring at pints.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Back from dancing. Tired now. Need to make something resembling Dinner, am getting hungry. Currently tucking into a Bag of Mighty Monster Munch. Bitta spice is nice now and again. :).

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭rustyf81

Lying in bed, tired beyond words, she'll be awake again in 3 hours, but I cannot help but gaze at the baby.....the love!!

Abed, listening to the rain pounding the roof, and with 2 of the cats under the blankets...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Uchg coffee shop....trying to wake up......

And yes, I'm perving at the nurses hubba hubba ..lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

eyes burning, beyond sleepy, just getting back from hospital, internet slooooow - lights out, nite.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Africa
    <---- Finishing time here - stopped into the local beer station in Yangon, Myanmar.

Britain
    At the kitchen table helping the 5 year old with school work sent home by his teacher. Thanks teacher ... Friday is supposed to be homework free :(

cbyrd wrote: »
    At the kitchen table helping the 5 year old with school work sent home by his teacher. Thanks teacher ... Friday is supposed to be homework free :(

awwww...

Alternating between bed and the kitchen stoking the fire.. wish I knew how to get the backboiler to get through to the radiators as was told it would. water is getting warm in the tap .

Britain
    In my office drinking a mocha and about to read my latest dark and twisted murder book :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Graces7 wrote: »
    Alternating between bed and the kitchen stoking the fire.. wish I knew how to get the backboiler to get through to the radiators as was told it would. water is getting warm in the tap .

Pump working?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

gifted wrote: »
    Pump working?

And water in the tap should be getting more than warm.

Home after a busy day in town doing the shopping, in addition to being chauffeur for Mrs. S since she broke her wrist. A lot of waiting around as a result but sure love is...

• Advertisement

Britain
    At home where my now 13 yr old daughter is having a party with 10 friends.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement