Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

At home where my now 13 yr old daughter is having a party with 10 friends.

My heart goes out to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,168 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

In Dublin wondering WTF I came here before the summer, seriously considering leaving again before my scheduled departure on Tuesday.

Britain
    smurfjed wrote: »
    In Dublin wondering WTF I came here before the summer, seriously considering leaving again before my scheduled departure on Tuesday.

Someday I'll fly away. Leave the world to yesterday :)

I'm in bed and very happy to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Gods country, Dun na nGall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

About to go for a nice hot bath.

• Advertisement

Britain
    I'm in bed with a big mug of coffee and my stories. Yahoooo! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Vela

In my bed working - catching up on some stuff from during the week. I knew if I got up I'd get distracted and not do it! But I'll be heading to get the oul gruaige done in an hour and have a wee nosey around town, so it's not too bad :) Plus, who can complain about being able to work from your bed?! (I just realised how bad that sounds)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Newspaper. Open Fire. Coffee. Cookies.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

bed,, worn out and soon to dive, dive, dive and sleep. The wind sucks the energy out...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Tidying Bedroom. I want to wash Bed-Clothes from other room but they're Double and I think the constant consistent continuous rain right now will be deciding this conundrum for me.... You have not won this competition. Try again tomorrow...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

I'm watching Ant & Dec, I started work at 2.30 and didn't finish until 4...:( I immediately opened a bottle of Wolf Blass and that's gone now! I'm off tomorrow but working Sundays for the foreseeable future...:(

Going to let my hair down tonight the bit I have!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Not long in from a lovely walk with this view....

Love the mountains <3

Mutt is wrecked too!

17039272_10155132378625984_1072577837099418360_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=c437ea16628aac6372a208454904dd9d&oe=593F2213

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Drinking very expensive beers...And now whiskys.....I don't need any mountains :) ...Might need a steady hand to get me to bed though :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Have an apple tart in the oven...the order came in there about an hour ago from my three little ladies. Listening to my play list and at my happiest here now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,196 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Staring into space, very pensive or something like that..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching the Tv :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,917 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Watching " The Lost Children Of Dozier " on the CI channel .

About a boys reform school in America in the over fifty years ago . If they tried to run away , many were shot ...And many graves are empty , just coffins . :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Watching " The Lost Children Of Dozier " on the CI channel .

About a boys reform school in America in the over fifty years ago . If they tried to run away , many were shot ...And many graves are empty , just coffins . :(

Very apt considering the findings here at the moment...what a fcuked up world it is in ways.

Watching Graham Norton highlight..easy viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,917 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Colser wrote: »
    Very apt considering the findings here at the moment...what a fcuked up world it is in ways.

Watching Graham Norton highlight..easy viewing.

Exactly my thoughts also tbh .

Have it recording now , is GN over ?

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Exactly my thoughts also tbh .

Have it recording now , is GN over ?

It's over but I recorded it...no doubt it will be repeated.

• Advertisement

Britain
    I'm in bed after a most relaxing day of sleeping and eating and watching :)

Now I might have a drop of tea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

^^ Hard life for some ;)

Fell asleep, woke up in time to watch Bellew V Haye....Kinda wished I'd stayed asleep

Watching Tom Petty on Sky Arts..just brilliant imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Somebody mentioned earlier about being addicted to some Webcam, so that reminded me of...... this!
    > https://thecladdagh.com/webcam/ . And I've been watching it off and on all evening! Just put it on there again now and it's funny to see peeps falling around the streets! :eek::P:o:pac::D There's one guy circling the place, I dunno if he's a Bouncer or something but pretty-much everyone passing by is stopping to have a quick chat with him. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Where? Fifth Estate.

gifted wrote: »
    Pump working?

Cannot find it. Matters little anyways. Am heating water atop the fire as it is. Thank you though!

Snug abed with all three cats of course.

Found to my delight another series of the old UK police series, "Heartbeat" so will be watching that if my broadband allowance allows. Love that series but not all online. Watched 17 and 18 and now back to 14.

Safe and snug.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Manly. It's raining g a bit but nice and toasty. My schooner is ice cild

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Lying in bed contemplating getting up, for the 4th time since I got into it last night...

• Advertisement

Abed.. right hand and right foot are icy cold.... stoking the fire , feeding critters then vanishing under the blankets...Praying this cold spell eases off soon. HappyEvening everyone. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement