Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭CinammonGirl

Working/procrastinating/boards scanning at my kitchen table. The joy of being self-employed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

finishing the coffee then off to kitchen to make some noms before shower and heading out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Cooking the sunday roast. Music blaring. Baileys coffee on the go.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sunday, on the Sofa, watching Columbo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Somebody mentioned earlier about being addicted to some Webcam, so that reminded me of...... this!
    > https://thecladdagh.com/webcam/ . And I've been watching it off and on all evening! Just put it on there again now and it's funny to see peeps falling around the streets! :eek::P:o:pac::D There's one guy circling the place, I dunno if he's a Bouncer or something but pretty-much everyone passing by is stopping to have a quick chat with him. :)

Ya have me watching it now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching Tv

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Watching the darts, waiting for the Sunday Blues to set in.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,168 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting at home drinking some Jameson Signature Whiskey and waiting to watch Top Gear:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,196 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Having a very relaxing pint in a hotel bar with OH.. Don't know if i weakened first or her!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭sheepy01

In bed typing this

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

in a cozy corner listening to the wind howl outside

Just out of shower after spending whole day in Lounge Pants. Now in bed, under fresh sheets, listening to LBC.

<starfishes>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Jaysus Taaffes aren't doing too bad for themselves at all by the looks of things! :D

Some lad walking by is after taking a pic. on his phone of all the Barrels. :D

May or may not be watching the Claddagh Webcam again. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Sipping red wine at 38000 ft on a 787 Dreamliner flying from Sydney to Singapore. Not as nice as the A380 from a few weeks back.

Xi'an, China. On my sofa. 1.14 pm. no lectures/work today. cursing my vpn as it keeps locking out the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Slept so deep not sure what day it is. Rip Van winkle syndrome, which means the M.E is active. Glad I know as will be easy on me now..

Abed of course; where else in this appalling weather, having realised that West Connemara has its own climate!

Critters are fed. Will eat later.

Dazed with sleep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

At my desk, getting stuck in to boards work

Work - and full of Monday morning optimism. To be fair I am rocking today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

The Monday Club!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Lying on the single bed in the living room of my Goa apartment feeling content.

My fella has just gone back to work after going grocery shopping this morning followed by some fun in bed and shower before I cooked us a feed of fried spuds with onion, butter and cheese.

Will make an Irish man out of my Indian boy yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Waiting for my 2 eldest at aldi, going home for Cake! It's my birthday and I got brought out for lunch ( I'm so full my ribs hurt) then to the baby shop in town that's having a closing down sale (i spent a small fortune)
    My youngest gave me the best present.. a full nights sleep :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In bed, wrapped up and dosing myself with disprin and strepsils. Hate being sick :(

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

cbyrd wrote:
    Waiting for my 2 eldest at aldi, going home for Cake! It's my birthday and I got brought out for lunch ( I'm so full my ribs hurt) then to the baby shop in town that's having a closing down sale (i spent a small fortune) My youngest gave me the best present.. a full nights sleep

Happy Birthday here's hoping baby will be kind to you again tonight and let you sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 10,168 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Gate 109 Dublin Airport, start of a series of flights

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

In bed snuggling a snoozing baby. Waiting on my most favourite cuppa of the day

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

bed... cold... aching.. ah well! All will be well, all shall be well, all manner of things shall be well.... Have to start work soon on the book too.. Interesting days ahead..

Bed, day off, but have been awake since about 6.30, at least another HR or two sleep would be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    The view from my chosen office today.....

17155522_10154158617906916_7598104993168671183_n.jpg?oh=3c7887eb7520f97dcf4c26d5daa58335&oe=59350D5A

Winterlong wrote: »
    Work - and full of Monday morning optimism. To be fair I am rocking today.

Same again, but less optimistic about the week!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Witchie wrote: »
    The view from my chosen office today.....

17155522_10154158617906916_7598104993168671183_n.jpg?oh=3c7887eb7520f97dcf4c26d5daa58335&oe=59350D5A

Just what I needed....it's raining here....depressed now...

Looks fabulous though, enjoy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement