Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    I got quite bad sunburn on my legs on Sunday at a pool party despite wearing factor 45 so am admiring the sun from the shade mostly these days.

Waiting to do a work skype call then gonna go back to my apartment and sleep for an hour or 2 as didn't sleep well last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Gym.. Waiting for class to start.. can't wait to be warm, it's freezing today!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Sitting in my bed waiting to bring son to work. Wasn't going to run but decided to just go and stop making excuses. On week 2 day 1 of couch to 5km delighted I didn't listen to crap excuses

• Registered Users Posts: 10,168 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Big stupid smile on my face, just had the pleasure of sitting in the cockpit jumpseat of a new B787 during landing. Awesome doesn't come close to describing it.
    Taken prior to departure in Manchester.
    32468148984_0056c48286_c.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back home and knackered after 4 hours at a facture clinic with Mrs. S. Plus almost an hour's drive either way. We had planned to stop for food on the way home but couldn't be bothered in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,196 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Just had a bite to eat with OH boar sausage, lovely but nothing amazing. Pints now though to celebrate back to work again.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Where else but the sofa. Spent half the day running around trying go get stuff done with varying degrees of success, then home, bit of lunch before preparing a big pot of food for this evening, and for after work dinners.

Relaxing now, bit of telly, before back to work in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Standing in a funeral queue on a horrible wet evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Home from work, feet throbbing so just went upstairs, switched off the light and lieing down fully clothed for 10 mins

Edit...Fell asleep :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

On the way to Dublin. In the car

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

Ever get that uneasy feeling in the pit your stomach, like something is wrong ...and you can't quite put your finger on what it is?

That's where I am at tonite.

Fecked up my knee, so it looks like my 9 day trip to Asia starting tonight is about to be cancelled.... bummed out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Sitting in a bar in Ho Chi Mingh City watching the absolute mayhem on the roads!

Arrived in earlier and got scammed/robbed straight up by dodgy taxi people so was a bit shook after that but anyway! You live and you learn.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    smurfjed wrote: »
    Fecked up my knee, so it looks like my 9 day trip to Asia starting tonight is about to be cancelled.... bummed out!

Oooh no. Gutted for ya. 🙁

I'm sitting in a beach bar watching the sun sink behind the hill after a glorious swim in the sea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

In the physiotherapy waiting room, same as most Wednesdays

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Britain
    This thread seriously needs a "Now your talking to a medical professional"
    Its now "Where you are and whats wrong with you" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

...and how does that make you feel?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Britain
    Austin-Powers-Confused-Reaction-Face.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

In a good place. New job, new apartment, new country, new life.

(I even have a date next week)

Oh, new medical team too. Hah!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In bed, all wrapped up watching Tv

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

On my bed hanging out with the laptop.
    I've been banished from downstairs as Reiki has taken over the ground floor of Casa De Bap

SWMBO refused my application for sick leave, so here i am dosed with pain killers, anti-inflammatories, a knee brace and a walking stick, and heading off on an 8 hour flight to Kuala Lumpur. At least its in Business Class :)

Heading to bed with a good book, as I'm wrecked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

sitting on my bed being mildly annoyed by my neighbours.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,196 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    I'm at work, first day in weeks after being out sick for what seemed like an age.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

In London watching the sunrise over the city now. Also I woke up an hour for work early because I'm a gob****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Abed, aching in muscles I did not know I had after a wonderful , active, glorious day out yesterday.. drove miles and miles...sun warm through the windows..Got "mislaid"occasionally as in rural areas they assume every one knows where every road goes so the signs just stop... But them met some grand folk..

Keep telling myself that I must STOP diving down every boreen to see where it goes, but one sign. "OLD BURIAL GROUND, HOLY WELL...RING FORT " was irresisitible.

No warning re the STEEP HAIRPIN BENDS Oh MY ! OH VERY MY!

But the view at the top... OH MY ! Daffs everywhere too..

Never did find the Holy Well; could not walk any further..and dirt track then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

On the way to the hospital again

In to wash up after cutting the lawn. Stopped to top off the birdfeeders and, as I went to go inside, Mrs. S said 'you might want to leave him outside.'. There was a Robin on my shoulder. Cheeky blighter!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Doing a bit of tidying around the house, listening to U2s Auctung Baby, feck Joshua Tree and it's 30th Anniversary.

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement