Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Sitting here at my work desk and trying desperately hard to resist going back to the canteen for some dessert.
    They have fruit crumble (that looked extra crumbly) and vanilla custard today.

Can resist everything but temptation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Relaxing on the couch

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Graces7 wrote: »
    Abed, aching in muscles I did not know I had after a wonderful , active, glorious day out yesterday.. drove miles and miles...sun warm through the windows..Got "mislaid"occasionally as in rural areas they assume every one knows where every road goes so the signs just stop... But them met some grand folk..

Keep telling myself that I must STOP diving down every boreen to see where it goes, but one sign. "OLD BURIAL GROUND, HOLY WELL...RING FORT " was irresisitible.

No warning re the STEEP HAIRPIN BENDS Oh MY ! OH VERY MY!

But the view at the top... OH MY ! Daffs everywhere too..

Never did find the Holy Well; could not walk any further..and dirt track then

Don't laugh.. just googled that place and it says DO NOT DRIVE UP THiS ROD.. walk only

But they have just resurfaced it and the hearses etc have to go up.... Suspect there is a story there... ;)

G'NIGHT!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In to wash up after cutting the lawn. Stopped to top off the birdfeeders and, as I went to go inside, Mrs. S said 'you might want to leave him outside.'. There was a Robin on my shoulder. Cheeky blighter!

I like that Cat73 liked the bird post....wonder was she licking her lips.

Just back in my apartment after a busy day shopping and eating! Collected a beautiful ring I got made in one of the amazing jewellers around here. It is sterling silver with an ametheyst in the shape of a flower. Cost a whole 800 rupees (approx €11.50) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Just after buying my ticket to Eddie Vedder in the Marquee in Cork in June....My idea of heaven

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Barack Obama plaza

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Hobbling around the place opening and closing Fridge and Freezer and presses for inspiration pondering what to eat. Sore legs after dancing. :( And they're never sore after it. Think I need to slow down a bit, been busy and coming and going a lot lately, need to ease up a bit.

Have come across an odd Ad. lately about Marathons, and it's now in my head to take up Jogging. Notions. :rolleyes::o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Can't sleep with pain, deciding to revise physics

abed, thinking the day ahead. I know it has rained heavily in the night as while I was still asleep my big longhaired cat tried to get under the covers and he was soaking, dripping WET.

Ah well, had my wash now.. ;)

Got 2 small sturdy gardening hand tools in ALDi at E2 each as i can not dig anymore and am looking forward to sorting the garden here bit by bit... The day ahead...a space to be filled

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Bed, although already thinking about getting up. Why can't I be this wide awake on a work day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

In school, waiting for someone to go to the shop to get a drink

Britain
    Choo Choo!!

Here is where I am.. still trying to get out of bed the wrong side after decades of doing it the other way in other houses...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,530 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

In doctors waiting room with daughter. Havent been here in over a year.

In from out. So lovely to be able to potter outside without getting soaked or blown over... planning the garden .. has been neglected for years here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Standing in the kitchen atein me lunch, I'm afraid if I sit down I won't get up and my house is manky from me doing absolutely no cleaning in the past fortnight because I was too sick. It's actually disgusting.

Standing in the kitchen atein me lunch, I'm afraid if I sit down I won't get up and my house is manky from me doing absolutely no cleaning in the past fortnight because I was too sick. It's actually disgusting.

Wanna co-invest in a robot vacuum cleaner?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Winterlong wrote: »
    Wanna co-invest in a robot vacuum cleaner?

Take out the word vacuum and we have a deal.

Take out the word vacuum and we have a deal.

Done. But we are going for the delux model. The one that gives shoulder rubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

In london after a jog through hyde park, grand day here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    An ickle bit drunk and pleased with myself coz got an article published that made me happy.

Sexy toyboy just in from work too so life is good.

Yup yup. Gonna have to hit the bed hard soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Just back in bed in hotel after spending all day consuming 60c Saigon Green beers in Vietnam. Some places were as low as 41c. Its not a myth. What a place.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,168 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

33229821221_09de53b1d9.jpg

Using a VPN to watch Ireland Wales with a local starting time of 230am!

Just in from the pub. Time to settle down and watch the match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Drink in hand, nibbles ready, fire slacked up.... just need kick off now.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Spread out on sofa, feet up, digesting the dinner, waiting on Wales v Ireland to start.

COYBIG!!
    Graces7 wrote: »
    Here is where I am.. still trying to get out of bed the wrong side after decades of doing it the other way in other houses...

The last few houses I have lived, and current one, the bedroom door has been/is too the right of the bed. At home, it's too the left. I still get out of it on the right.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Africa
    Ran into a fellow boardsie in Yangon, Myanmar, so having a few pints in Union Bar right now...

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Spread out on sofa, feet up, digesting the dinner, waiting on Wales v Ireland to start.

COYBIG!!

The last few houses I have lived, and current one, the bedroom door has been/is too the right of the bed. At home, it's too the left. I still get out of it on the right.

:D

Thank you; I know the feeling! And the light is on the wrong side too of course...the right side of the bed is against the wall and the sleeping area is tiny

Gratefully back abed after a truly wonderful work time in this fair fine weather... neglected once lovely informal gardens here and am slowly eg scraping moss off a paved area by the stream... pruned massively neglected old rose bushes... planted out a huge rosemary bush that for some reason was languiishing in a bucket etc... had t leave so many gardens behind me s am sowing annuals and food only this year.. oh and did a wash and pegged it out too.. Totally glorious here now but exhausted,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

Getting ready to go to a bike ride.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement