Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Winterlong wrote: »
    Mona looked a great ride, but not today. :(

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Driving out the dual carriageway after work and some bloody horse called "Lifeboat Mona" passed me out lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Tigh Neachtains Galway..
    Having a few..music is good. Shame I cant drink for ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Britain
    4Ad wrote: »
    Tigh Neachtains Galway..
    Having a few..music is good. Shame I cant drink for ****e.

One of my favourite spots in Galway when I lived there 10 years ago. Good times!!

I just opened every window in the house to let that lovely fresh spring air air out the place. I was nearly throwing on my shorts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Doctor's waiting room. I'd prefer to be literally anywhere else

• Advertisement

Britain
    On a train which is stationary and we are not in a station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying in bed bawling my eyes out because my oldest dog hurt his leg and 9am cannot come quick enough to get him to his vet. He's in bed next to me chatting away, haven't slept a wink. Hes a good boy, very quiet and placid so it's making me so anxious to see him like this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Baby night feed after a skinful of drink today in bed since 9pm so not to bad

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,196 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Coming to the end of another shift, worked five of the last seven nights so myself and my bed are going to have a long cuddle session.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

Laying in bed bawling my eyes out because my oldest dog hurt his leg and 9am cannot come quick enough to get him to his vet. He's in bed next to me chatting away, haven't slept a wink. Hes a good boy, very quiet and placid so it's making me so anxious to see him like this
    ah no lexie, so sorry! hope you can soothe each other till vet time :/ try and relax as much as you can. mind yourselves. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,168 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@lexie have you considered giving him half an Advil ?

Overlooking the Mekong river drinking BEERLAO!

Whenever I think about complaining about toilets in this part of the world, I remember Gibneys in Malahide where I'm sure we were using the cow shed as the male toilet :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Rang the vet last night who told me to give him half a panadol which I did but it didn't take the edge off for him. Just waiting here to bring him in now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Britain
    In the car, on the way to kilkenny to give a presentation to 30 people. Mixture of nerves and excitement :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

In the sitting room just moping and listless most of the day, as I heard last night that a friend is among the missing from the Coastguard helicopter disaster. A lovely caring man. I can't seem to lift myself to do anything, as it would just seem disrespectful. Praying he is recovered soon, for the sake of his family. Whether you pray or not, please spare a minute of reflection for him and his colleagues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Britain
    back at folks house, presentation went very well :)

In Asia, slowly reading the 24 pages about Rescue 116 with tears in my eyes... May they Rest in Peace with our eternal gratitude.

Drinking beer is a real one horse town that is masqarading as a capital city. Vientiane Laos.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭xLisaBx

In the most boring lecture ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

mike_ie wrote: »
    No power for the past five hours, so just back from having a very reserved beer at the beer station across the road...

uICTbgZl.jpg

Drinking the free beer the hotel has been leaving me for the last week-and-a-half in Nay Pyi Taw (last night tonight)

412003.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Africa
    Bloody hell.... we'll have enough for a Boards beers soon....

smurfjed wrote: »
    33229821221_09de53b1d9.jpg

Using a VPN to watch Ireland Wales with a local starting time of 230am!
    mike_ie wrote: »
    No power for the past five hours, so just back from having a very reserved beer at the beer station across the road...

uICTbgZl.jpg
    Jawgap wrote: »
    Drinking the free beer the hotel has been leaving me for the last week-and-a-half in Nay Pyi Taw (last night tonight)

412003.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Just checked into a hotel in Hanoi after 3 nights partying in backpackers hostels. Absolutley pissing rain which is a shock after weeks of sun and beaches. Did the top gear bike run from Hoi An to Hue the other day and my bike broke down on the side of the mountain and I had no coverage on my phone lol. All I could do was laugh until I was rescued by a guide who realised one member of the group was missing.

Back to base in Sydney on Saturday.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,196 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Not long out of a very disappointing hospital appointment - not bad news just a very underwhelming experience

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Plonked myself on the couch watching the news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Laying in bed very tired after a walk and playing with my dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Bed. Feeling pretty zonked after work, busy day with more of the same tomorrow. At least it's double time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    smurfjed wrote: »
    Drinking beer is a real one horse town that is masqarading as a capital city. Vientiane Laos.

Boring spot alright but the beer is nice...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

About to head out in Hanoi for lunch with a local lass who has offered to show me some local cuisines. She suggested to go for snakemeat which I kindly refused lol.

5pm onwards is dedicated to Paddys day pints. Green T shirt on the bed ready to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

In the pub waiting on a young wan :D

Gotta love paddies day

Learnt a great lesson in Yangon.... when leaving next day for an early flight, pack your bags before going out for a "quiet irish" drink....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Coming to the end of another shift, worked five of the last seven nights so myself and my bed are going to have a long cuddle session.

Lovely way of putting it!

Back abed here after feeding critters. How dog managed to get at the defrosted chicken is a mystery so I told her she had already eaten.. probably the cat knocked it down for her
    :rolleyes:
    Checked the "estate" as next door's sheep were at the gates last evening, making.... sheep's eyes.... at the lovely green grassand daffodils. Gates are locked after previous March invasions in various places. It is the hungry month for sheep and there are tendrils of wool on thorn bushes in the garden....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement