Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

In me leaba.

Was only delighted that I was getting a very very rare lie on this morning but of course I'm awake since 6.

I should have just gone for my run but I'm staying here for another while now purely out of principle.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Sunny (soon) still dark Florida:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

We were all set to head in to town for the parade. But weather brutal, reconsidering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying in bed feeling like I've missed half the day already

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Britain
    Sitting in a comfy chair at the window with a cup of coffee. Doing a little people watching while I wait for the parade to come down this way. It looks wet and miserable outside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Snuggling for the day with youtube and knitting.. cats asleep and all quiet.. fire lit and doing well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

On the way back from Listowel to Limerick, currently in a shop in Duagh.

Britain
    Dundrum shopping centre with OH and 13yr old daughter. Why do I agree to do these things!

Having see the water cascading off the mountains, been out to check the stream behind the house,

The far bank;flooded.The near one still holding thankfully. Soaked even out the few minutes and the path in front of the cottage is flooded already.

On way to in laws for dinner

• Advertisement

In traffic in the bottleneck that is Adare.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting on the couch after spending 2 hours playing with my new toy. Everything in the house that can be, has been steamed :D carpets, curtains, toilet , floors.. it all smells so nice. I might let the kids out of the press under the stair shortly*...

*joking

I'm at a parade Fr. Ted would be proud of.

I met this absolute heartbreaker though so it was worth it for that alone <3

I'm in love.

17359227_10155174667860984_5341006108932076927_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=a7905e1390bc1ab978ca5c1a3009b8a8&oe=5968FBB1

About to brave the rain to see the state of the stream. And then will bring the kettle etc upstairs in case ... Never seen it so high and raging. Shudders! Glad of the loft sleeping area ...

Sitting beside a raging open fire watching the hurling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Britain
    Thrown on the couch at home waiting for Ballyea to turn things around.

Also thinking about the likelihood of creamy pints of Murphy's later on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

In front of a TV being thought the finer points of "Kipper the Dog". Sweet little fellow.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,168 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

17th finished in my part of Asia.... Enjoyed a great night in O'Gradys pub in Vientiane LAOS....
    Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta tomorrow.......

On a choo choo for the foreseeable future

Shannon757 wrote: »
    On a choo choo for the foreseeable future

You can't see a time when you won't be on a train?

That's a bit scary shannon :p

• Advertisement

You can't see a time when you won't be on a train?

That's a bit scary shannon :p

OK then. I'm on a train for the next 2 and a half hours.

Abed, snug listening to he seemingly endless rain and wind. Feeling greatly for the kind couple who have sheep ready to lamb here. Waiting for a dry morning so I can leave out the new knitted hats I have ready for them... Can't have too many hats to wear under oilskins

Needing something to knit; not having any more markets is not an easy transition. Anyone need knitting done? pm! I mean that ...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Lying in bed contemplating the gym.
    It means collecting a babysitter first and I dunno if I can be arsd. But I have an afternoon of shopping to do with my 18 year old, (clothes shopping for her 18th Birthday and I have procrastinated for a MONTH...) and the gym will give me an energy boost to get through it... ( I'd rather chop my legs off than go clothes shopping)
    Upside is, I'm 30 weeks gone and the trainer is getting a little nervous :D

Graces7 wrote:
    Needing something to knit; not having any more markets is not an easy transition. Anyone need knitting done? pm! I mean that ...

Baby boy cardigans and matching hats, you've 10 (12) weeks, I'll start the clock :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Lying on the bed under the fan melting and trying to decide whether to go to the beach or pool at hotel next door. Ummmmm

A cat just strolled in as brazen as fook. Told it "get out ya cheeky baxtard" and it did. &#55357;&#56834;

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Did you did it in an Indian accent?

Watching the rain fall on marathon runners and kinda glad for once I'm stuck in work :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Hiding from my children while taking a pee alone (which rarely rarely happens, I usually have company).

Wondering if the rain will ever stop... Sorted two huge sacks of yarn to take to the charity shop.. all ready in the car.. and there is a LEAK here above the great hearth ..

The term that comes to mind is, it never rains but it pours :rolleyes:

Oh and my big cat is out in the deluge, and every time I call him the dog starts howling!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,557 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Sittingboutside Costa coffee, haven't the energy to lift the cup, alcohol is the devil's jizz :(

On the train to Cork and drinking hot chocolate :)

• Advertisement

In work just after making up with someone after an arguement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement