Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

On the toilet.
    In the car.

Progress!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Dundrum

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Listening to hail and wondering what the scene will be early tomorrow as I close down now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    On the couch (again :D ) with a cup.of tea. hospital appointment this morning, all good, school run and shopping done.
    Feet up now until trouble wakes up from her nap.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Burzum

College, doing anything and everything apart from my project.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 VRB20

Taaffes in Galway, having a lovely creamy pint.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Decided that 3 hours was enough work for one day. Will get back to it earlier tomorrow as it is nearly 10pm here. Have opened the Lemongrass and Ginger Vodka that I had the freezer and am sipping on it with some sprite. It is sooooooo bloody good. I think I will have to have more.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Camogie training....keep me now lord

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

on bed . . . . . eating biscuits . . . (do not :o judge me)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Just in and soon will be just out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Winterlong wrote: »
    Just in and soon will be just out.

You doing the Hokey-Kokey?

Relaxing after mad day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Petrol station forecourt

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Finally back home :)

Africa
    Lying in bed freaking out with bf laughing at me. I was on the toilet and heard a thud on the ceiling. Looked up and a rat was running along the beams. Screamed the place down and himself came running in and has been laughing at me since. Seems rats in your house is no big deal in India.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Witchie wrote: »
    Lying in bed freaking out with bf laughing at me. I was on the toilet and heard a thud on the ceiling. Looked up and a rat was running along the beams. Screamed the place down and himself came running in and has been laughing at me since. Seems rats in your house is no big deal in India.

I'd be out of there so fast....getting shivers here thinking of them ..yukkk

This is literally the worst thing I've read all day I would die on the spot that's disgusting

Africa
    gifted wrote: »
    I'd be out of there so fast....getting shivers here thinking of them ..yukkk

Am a mess but there are other yucky find outside so under mosquito net with have to do. Searching for next available flights home.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,917 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

About to make a coffee , and cream crackers :)

You ok Witchie ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

On the couch watching Empire Strikes Back

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

On sofa in absolute bits. Two 12 hour shifts, along with a serious case of man flu has me shattered. Barely have the strength to climb the stairs.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Trying to find a way to sit that is vaguely comfortable but good for my back.. The hunt continues.

Up with wind.. Not internal... Great sudden gusts that shake and shudder the cottage and wake me, then stop and you wait for the next one. OUCH!

Well, any plans for out tomorrow are scuppered if this continues. Especially as they say snow. Thankfully can do essential banking by phone.

I have two cats on the bed; not sure where Jacob is but no way can I leave the north facing bathroom window open.. left a curtain out drying too ....

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭barrier86

Bathroom. Going to brush my teeth before retiring

Africa
    I survived the night. Bf gone to work so think will get showered and dressed and get out of here for the day. Not sure what to do about rat. Had another sighting last night of it in the bedroom. Barely slept.

Bed with one cat....Words there are none for this passing night. I am getting too old for this kind of weather, TOO OLD... shocked! Wheezing too,,, POOOOOOOOOOR me! ;)

If it had been there was a wonderful snow scene.... But nothing at the front of the house... probably the elusive mountains are white...

Well, a day ahead all plans gone.. Ay me!

I survived the night. Bf gone to work so think will get showered and dressed and get out of here for the day. Not sure what to do about rat. Had another sighting last night of it in the bedroom. Barely slept.

That's rough :( is it an option to move?

I'm in bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

In school being very organised

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Typical. Day off and been awake since about 6. In bed wondering what to have for breakfast.

Africa
    That's rough :( is it an option to move?

I'm in bed

Not sure I can as have paid for the month and to be honest kinda can't afford to as am trying to save my money for flights that will have to take now that I no longer feel safe taking trains on my own across India.

Part of me feels like just going home but then I sit here photo.php?fbid=10154195114311916&set=p.10154195114311916&type=3 and wonder if a rat will do me much harm!

• Advertisement

I don't know, I have an irrational fear of them (I'm even paranoid sitting on the toilet incase one can climb up and chomp my ass) so I'm probably not the best person to offer advice but there's no way in hell I'd stay, having it pissing all over my house catching weils disease. Waking up some morning with it dragging its ass over my face, sharing food and water. Theyre fearless too.
    I dunno, maybe it's something you could deal with but ugh **** that

Having breakfast, wrecked. Need sleep

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement