Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

In bed...can't sleep :/

Britain
    We're all in the bed tonight.

I'm under the duvet. Beer in hand. Boards in other hand.

Clad in unsexy fleece and cotton.

I'm under the duvet. Beer in hand. Boards in other hand.

Clad in unsexy fleece and cotton.

Slug it....still time to make the nightclub

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Also in bed. (Some party animals here)

Listening to the rain. All cosy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I'm sitting on the couch wide awake with training day on in the background :(

• Advertisement

Britain
    Slug it....still time to make the nightclub

G'wan you. I'm too auld to be heading out at this hour! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

G'wan you. I'm too auld to be heading out at this hour! :p

No one believes that for one second. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

smash wrote: »

If you're still awake later on, I recommend watching Harsh Times.

Britain
    smash wrote: »

Why sad face smashy? You can't sleep?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Why sad face smashy? You can't sleep?

Na, wish I could but just not tired yet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Lying in bed alone, himself asleep on a beanbag next to the bed. Head thumping. Drunk me precicted future me being hungover and left a can of kopperberg next to my bed on the bedside locker.
    Present me needs an iv of fluids, not cider. Halp

Lake Toba sitting absolutely fascinated by the fact that it was formed by a supervolcano.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Birmingham airport. Flying home after Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow gig in the NEC last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Lying in an ice cold bath in my hotel room in Mexico.

Just back from a restaurant where the air conditioning wasn't working, where we were sat at a show table with a fiery grill inches in front of me. I was sweating so much that my light coloured clothes were visibly soaked (and I mean soaked, like I fell into a pool) , and the waiter (without me asking) brought me over a children's menu to use as a fan. Beads of sweat were flowing down my face, arms and back. My eyes were stinging from sweat pouring into them. The waiting staff kept checking on me to make sure I wasn't about to pass out.

I have never been so uncomfortable in all my life. Nice meal though :o

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

In bed, trying to avoid the two hour drive ahead of me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Lying in bed alone, himself asleep on a beanbag next to the bed. Head thumping. Drunk me precicted future me being hungover and left a can of kopperberg next to my bed on the bedside locker.
    Present me needs an iv of fluids, not cider. Halp

As a virtual non drinker I cannot give first hand advice. :D
    But a good friend of mine advises lots of fruit. I am sure it does not seem appetizing at the moment, but give it a shot.
    What could go wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

Lying in bed! Herself is gone to work

Lying in an ice cold bath in my hotel room in Mexico.

Just back from a restaurant where the air conditioning wasn't working, where we were sat at a show table with a fiery grill inches in front of me. I was sweating so much that my light coloured clothes were visibly soaked (and I mean soaked, like I fell into a pool) , and the waiter (without me asking) brought me over a children's menu to use as a fan. Beads of sweat were flowing down my face, arms and back. My eyes were stinging from sweat pouring into them. The waiting staff kept checking on me to make sure I wasn't about to pass out.

I have never been so uncomfortable in all my life. Nice meal though :o
    Drink a load of water over the next few hours or you'll be left with a hangover-like headache.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed, tipsy and hungover, listening to summer2016 remix on Spotify, emotionally shopping in £ on Asos. Need ALL THE THINGS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Honey I'm home! :) just got from the Leonardo's drawing exhibition.. Jesus those are gorgeous... <3

Britain
    Laying on the bed wishing that when I close my eyes, they will never reopen.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    At the end of my wits :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

No derekeire. There is so much in the world to live for. You got to believe that.

Britain

:(

Hugs to you. Keep posting on boards tonight. It will distract you and maybe even lift you up a little x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Derek, i hope you get a good sleep/rest if you can. If not, as previous people posted there is always a few about here to talk sh1te with..

Britain
    I'm in my lair contemplating a hoegarden and maybe an apple triangle thing.
    It's Game of Thrones night so I want to stay up for it.

Also am inside of my head thinking about someone. Someone who isn't thinking about me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I'm in my lair contemplating a hoegarden and maybe an apple triangle thing.
    It's Game of Thrones night so I want to stay up for it.

Also am inside of my head thinking about someone. Someone who isn't thinking about me.

I'm watching last week's episode. Had it all ruined on me but **** it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

You never know. They might be. Anything is possible. The mind is a strange, unusual and fascinating entity.

• Advertisement

I'm in bed raging I didn't go to the nightclub

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement