Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

At home besides the fire trying to ease the pain :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    In the kitchen waiting for the washing machine to finish. I had loads to do in town this morning but the 2 year old puked all over herself in the car on the school run.. :(
    So, housework it is instead.
    Woohoo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭gifted

At home minding the middle chick for a few hours until mummy takes over at lunchtime. Little mite got grommets put in yesterday.

So I've cooked a chicken....raided the fridge God knows how many times and the treat cupboard as well....better get to work quick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

At my desk after my 2nd panic attack so far today. Time for a smoke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting on my sofa with Fatboy from Eastenders asleep against my leg....

97PZYzs6tmD

dcg9c5vGiwn

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

A cafe in Olympic Park, Sydney. Been training with new job all week and about to sit a test for accreditation. Nervous as hell. Good luck me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Dubai..... after surviving a series of massive thunderstorms on the way down here..... crazy rain, hail and snow... and this is a desert !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Back from dancing, still have lots of energy I can't believe it am full of beans today, must have been the good weather I'd say. Sitting in car, on Phone and eating a rather tasty Kinder Bueno. Am in the dark afraid to turn on any light in Car in case I forget to turn it off again! :o:o. I'm so weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Standing on my balcony, looking at Lake Ontario and having a drink.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

In bed, having gathered the cats in and fed all . Quiet day ahead for m; big knitting order in from Canada; ie as much as I can do.. fingerless gloves and if possible wide headbands, all cabled... Have library books and stocked up on treats etc so we are flying.. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting on my sofa trying to motivate myself to work while listening to chopping and smelling yummy smells as himself cooks in the kitchen. Rice and a veg curry of some description for lunch soon. Nom nom nom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

South America
    Witchie wrote: »
    Sitting on my sofa trying to motivate myself to work while listening to chopping and smelling yummy smells as himself cooks in the kitchen. Rice and a veg curry of some description for lunch soon. Nom nom nom.

Is that in Goa, India? How's d'weather in Goa, India?

I'm in Dublin, Ireland. Specifically in a McDonalds car park eating a McFatcnut breakfast.

It's glorious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭Beanybabog

Lying in bed snuggling my three month old baby girl who is snoozing after a feed and thinking, with all the awful things happening in the world, how lucky I am.

Britain
    In the GP waiting room. Waiting 30mins and no sign of my own doctor yet.

Listening to the cattle in the big barn over the garden wall, bellowing to their kin who are out, and wondering what the ++++ is going on with them. Been going on for weeks this has. Getting worse. At night too.

Too long for it to be if calves were taken away..

Farmer lives miles away.

Having a cold beer or two in Muscat, Oman........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

At my kitchen table, eating two Sausage, bacon, and mozzarella rolls, washed down with a mug of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

Watching live spacewalk from international space station

https://youtu.be/UdmHHpAsMVw

Marje wrote: »
    Watching live spacewalk from international space station

https://youtu.be/UdmHHpAsMVw

Just put on. Not quite sure what's going on, but still quite interesting.

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Just put on. Not quite sure what's going on, but still quite interesting.
    Thomas is looking for a leak and Shane is getting a docking station ready to be moved on Sunday which will be used by commercial companies

• Advertisement

Thomas is looking for a leak and Shane is getting a docking station ready to be moved on Sunday which will be used by commercial companies

Could he not have gone before he left the capsule.

:D

Got a bit of an update from the two fellas back at mission control. Seen this goes on a few hours.

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Could he not have gone before he left the capsule.

Got a bit of an update from the two fellas back at mission control. Seen this goes on a few hours.
    Takes over 6 hours, it's time I went and did some food shopping.

Contemplating closing down and shutting down.. As that means going downstairs etc this is a serious challenge;)

Takes over 6 hours, it's time I went and did some food shopping.

Yeah I took some time out to mow the lawn and tidy outside a bit.

:)

Back abed after evicting the live mouse cat had been hooning around with under the bed and all over the house, poor thing. ,..... I thought he had gone ape. Peace reigns....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

In bed. Nursing hangover. But had a nice big Latte delivered in to me so the big recovery is on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

In the kitchen on the sofa watching a movie. The back door is wide open. The sun is shining in, the birds are tweeting, the mutt is sunning herself on the garden bench, and the apple blossom is in full bloom.

And I have tea and very fancy dates that are so delicious the taste like toffee.

I'm in a little piece of heaven right now :)

I did get to enjoy the rain 2 nights ago... and this was in Dubai!

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Makood

Nursing a brandy hangover and rehydrating with something called "berry mix" in Ukraine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Africa
    In bed with a coffee listening to an essential mix

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement