Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

Sitting back watching a boxset on Netflix.

Going to head out for a bike ride shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,614 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I'm in Co. Kildare, sitting on my couch eating my first proper meal in a few days. Even at that, the meal just consists of a few pieces spicy chicken and a fish.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Just in from a couple of sunshine hours outside and meal cooked and being enjoyed..

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Just come indoors to cool off a bit after being sat in the sun eating a cheese and pickled onions sandwich, the pickled onions were from a jar made from the garden last year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Lying on my bed for 5 minutes listening to the racket from the kids enjoying the sunshine. Little one is asleep and I'm heading for a post gym shower.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Taking a quick break after two hours of cutting the grass.

Britain
    I'm sitting near the window with it wide open. Himself is gone to the gym so I'm going to toddle off for a pint :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

At home preparing for motorbike test

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

In Claddagh-Cam mode. People-watching! I love it! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Just walked around galway a bit - Spanish arch is full, despite my current grumpiness i still smiled at the sight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Britain
    Home made stir fry consumed,on the couch with a cold pint of Mi-Wadi,and fingers crossed on the boards motors forum as my car is sick and I posted for help

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Britain
    Just walked around galway a bit - Spanish arch is full, despite my current grumpiness i still smiled at the sight.

Did you only walk because the buses are on strike :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Did you only walk because the buses are on strike :D

Hah, nope, but had to taxi to work :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

At the kitchen table in the house in my hometown I rented for 4 weeks to get away from my family while I'm waiting to move into a new house share in Dublin. I have just wolfed a lamb pasanda, I am drinking a lot of pinot grigot, listening to the pixies (not literally...well not real pixies, the band) and typing this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

sitting in the dark, power cuts due to gorse fires.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Abed, listening to the wind chattering around the cottage. Contemplating a quiet day and how much washing I can catch up on while it is dry... contemplating many things but drained and know I will only accomplish a few and that is fine. All is well, all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭please helpThank YOU

In bed with my Wife and my Girlfriend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sitting on the couch watching football highlights... Reading this thread...And wondering who gives their left hand and right hand names?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Just back in from an early morning walk. It's deadly quiet outside, but really nice.

Britain
    Lying in bed post coffee and toast..the 2 year old came in and puked on my side of the bed... So I'm currently in the middle of the bed while I gather the fcuks to get up early on Mothers day... ( and change bed sheets and wash the duvet. At least it's sunny)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sitting in my kitchen, sun blaring in the window...Eating crackers serrano ham and guyerre cheese and enjoying an IPA...Mother's day me arse...Tis my day!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Mother's day.....so herself is taking us shopping...I really am the luckiest man in the world....

FFS...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Seville. About to go for a run.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Eating my beloved chilli chips and drinking beer but feeling crap. Fell earlier and have sore knees and arm but whats worrying me more is lately have been dizzy a lot and kinda wondering if that contributed to me tripping on nothing.

On the couch wanting to go for a walk but the dog is using me as a pillow so I'm stuck

Britain
    gifted wrote:
    Mother's day.....so herself is taking us shopping...I really am the luckiest man in the world....

Hahahahahhahahahahahaha ...

ENJOY

Shannon757 wrote: »
    On the couch wanting to go for a walk but the dog is using me as a pillow so I'm stuck

Gone now. It's so warm!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Sitting in the sun in East Clare, listening to Clare V Waterford in the hurling ..grass cut, 10km jog done, flowers put on my deeply missed Mothers grave !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Home after an afternoon on the mountain and then the Blue Light.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Back home on the couch after been all over the south east today.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement