Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Just home from dinner out with my dad. Treasure the wee moments..

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

abed listening to the small wind. surrounded by cats and knitting...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,168 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting in the middle of an airport wondering which country I shall end up in tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

At work trying what to tackle first, my work, my job applications or my fundraising :rolleyes:

Britain
    I'm lying on the couch staring out the window and drinking a grand drop of tae.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    On a bus that is hammering it's way along narrow bendy roads with sheer drops either side. I don't believe in God but holy sweet divine jesus will yiz pray for me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Just home from the doctor with the 2 year old. Still puking :( no sleep til 6am this morning which resulted in panic when I slept through the alarm ...
    Hospital tomorrow if there is no change.. Poor baby.

Witchie wrote: »
    On a bus that is hammering it's way along narrow bendy roads with sheer drops either side. I don't believe in God but holy sweet divine jesus will yiz pray for me please.

Sounds just like the lane down the mountain here. ;) Or some of the Connemara lanes.... Will pray for thee and I do believe in God. ;)

Africa
    Am finally on fairly flat main road just outside the city. Phew. Thanks Grace!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Moved onto ward from day hospital waiting to be fed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Africa
    Sitting in my kitchen, drinking whiskey, as good men of the wesht of Ireland are known to do...

Smiling at Witchies post, wondering what Lexi has been up to, hoping the sick baby is bettering... and contemplating very early bed as a terrible bad patch healthwise..

Are we all falling apart here...oh and pass the whiskey please.. the house here is "dry".

Britain

Hope you're ok Lexie x

I'm in Insomnia wondering if I have time to run into H&M.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    Having lunch in the station house clifden

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

In the car absolutely melting and regretting trying basketball.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,168 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Ended up in Kuwait and not a beer in sight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain

Hope you're ok.

Looks like hospital for us tomorrow, no let up on the puking. Only saving grace is the good weather and she loves being outside and she's getting so used to being sick now, she'll run for the toilet or the basin when inside. So proud but worried (and beyond knackered) :(
    Pass the whiskey this way..

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭cabledude

Sitting in my sitting room, dusk is falling and the dew if starting to gather on the tips of the freshly mown grass. The sky is grey with slight hues or pink and crimson; a Sheppard's delight perhaps. The stove is lighting, flames dancing to the sound of Iggy Pop on the TV.

I am about to brew a cup of tea and eat some hob nobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch deciding on what to do next, watch Tv or read a book

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭cabledude

Autosport wrote: »
    On the couch deciding on what to do next, watch Tv or read a book
    Book. Always a book.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

In a state of metaphysical deliberation while contemplating the existential qualities of both the actions and inactions of my immediate circle over the last year while dithering on the point of consequential insignificance. (Translation: Drinking a pint in me boxers)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Waiting in bed for dr to come and give me a decent painkiller

Africa
    Worrying while sitting in the waiting room of a cardiologist. The GP sent me here.

Just watched a bird fall out of the sky with blood at its neck and die in front of me. That is not helping my stress

High speed train to Beijing. God, I love having wifi on a comfortable train. Only 5 hours to travel 700 odd miles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭punk_one82

At work in Qantas HQ bored out of my mind. Listening to Bell X1 and missing home a bit.

JillyQ wrote: »
    Having lunch in the station house clifden

lovely place ; they let me use their wifi when I had no connection here..

Witchie wrote: »
    Worrying while sitting in the waiting room of a cardiologist. The GP sent me here.

Just watched a bird fall out of the sky with blood at its neck and die in front of me. That is not helping my stress

You home? PM if you want to... Prayers of course.

bed.. just dealt with the latest cat- carnage.. :eek: very tired and had some more bad news...

Africa
    Graces7 wrote: »
    You home? PM if you want to... Prayers of course.

No still in India. Cardiologist sent me for bloods and getting scans later age my dentist appointment. He is checking me for dvt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Sittin here in class at 3pm, classes finished while the students clean the classroom before they head home.
    Gonna watch a movie till time to go...4.40pm

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement