Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    SeantheMan wrote: »
    Sittin here in class at 3pm, classes finished while the students clean the classroom before they head home.
    Gonna watch a movie till time to go...4.40pm

You didn't happen to be in Sri Lanka in January /February by any chance? Chat to an Irish woman in Kandy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Britain
    In Denmark for a few days work

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

At the NCT centre waiting on the instructor. Thankfully it's a nice day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In my best friends car on the way to her house where she's made me my favourite dinner

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

at my desk in my house writing a proposal :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Stheno wrote: »
    at my desk in my house writing a proposal :(

Try "Will you marry me?"

I'm in work but doing Stheno's work for them :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Try "Will you marry me?"

I'm in work but doing Stheno's work for them :pac:

Lol that would go down well, it's a big sales proposal :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

"Will you buy me?"

Later today I'm taking my boy for his first training session with a football team. I can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    At home after the gym. \o/ we avoided having to go to the hospital so far.. looks like we turned the corner!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

In kitchen making pasta sauce with fresh chillis. There was me thinking I had properly washed my hands till I rubbed my eye.

Ah the burn!!

• Advertisement

Africa
    Mint Sauce wrote: »
    In kitchen making pasta sauce with fresh chillis. There was me thinking I had properly washed my hands till I rubbed my eye.

Ah the burn!!

Careful coz they can burn elsewhere too...

I too made pasta with some chili in it.

Chilling on the sofa watching tv but thinking of going for another cold shower coz it is too blinking hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,027 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

In the district court with a load of other gobsh1tes that can't pay a bill on time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Just out of a meeting where a company sent 2 reps from Taiwan to meet me....I feel soooo bad as i am not going to do business with them... But...On the plus side...They brought me a gift set of proper Chinese tea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I am going to go dossing off work for an hour. Go to the park, enjoy some non-air conditioned air.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Looking for loo paper.....the three little people living with me seem to have a fetish for using as much paper as possible when using the toilet...grrrrr

And yes, I did my business before I realised the loo paper was all gone.....more gggrrrrrrr

Britain
    On the sofa with the dog, about to watch the next episode of 24 Legacy.

gifted wrote: »
    Looking for loo paper.....the three little people living with me seem to have a fetish for using as much paper as possible when using the toilet...grrrrr

And yes, I did my business before I realised the loo paper was all gone.....more gggrrrrrrr

Are you posting this covered in poop :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

In my laneway wearing gloves and going through the bins looking for 40 quid that she threw out by accident.It was my fault though, never told her I left it under the paper work.

Fookin stinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Abed, cold and looking at the three fur heaps deep in slumber and no doubt dreamiing of furry prey.. Woke to a great crunching of bones to find an anonymous and unidentifiable part of a furry corpse near my bed. Sleep on, my friends and NO MORE please.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,168 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just woke up in a hotel room wondering what city am I in :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Britain
    gifted wrote: »

In my laneway wearing gloves and going through the bins looking for 40 quid that she threw out by accident.It was my fault though, never told her I left it under the paper work.

Fookin stinks.

Any connection between these 2 posts I wonder

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭cabledude

Lying on the couch, wrecked. Did my first of 3*12 hour night shifts last night and only scraped 4.5 hours sleep. Always the case after my first night. Disaster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Lying on my bed trying to gather the energy to get changed..I've been awake for 38 hours and I'm ready to crash...Trying to get my 9yo to go to bed now or else she'll be tucking me! in.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,200 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Sat in an office facing thirteen more hours on day five of long shifts.. It'll be worth it to go away with my other half friday

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Witchie wrote: »
    You didn't happen to be in Sri Lanka in January /February by any chance? Chat to an Irish woman in Kandy?

Nope, not me sorry.

Africa
    Sitting waiting for a train that is over an hour late. Teally screwing up my day.

Sitting in the garage waiting for work to be finished. My phone is very hot in my hands for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed eating a crisp sandwich. There's worse places to be no doubt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

In bed eating a crisp sandwich. There's worse places to be no doubt

There are most certainly NOT worse places to be eating a crisp sandwich :(

• Advertisement

Everyone shuld have one of these beside their beds for crisp crumbs.

41ENRN0f5jL.jpg

I'm sitting at my desk stuffed after eating way too much cake.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement