Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,200 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Sitting awaiting a haircut. Too tired to do this but have to..

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Carlosthejakal

In scrubs, about to go into delivery suite, waiting on our second child to be delivered

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

In scrubs, about to go into delivery suite, waiting on our second child to be delivered

Don't look at the business end!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Britain
    Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Don't look at the business end!

As Robbie Williams once said when asked about being present for the birth of his child and being at the business end

"It was like watching my favorite pub burn down"

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Africa
    Yangon International Airport, heading over to Bangkok for the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

Between a rock and hard place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

There are most certainly NOT worse places to be eating a crisp sandwich :(

In the crapper?

Britain
    Having a coffee in Insomnia on Grand Canal Quay. Listening to the Seagulls crying outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    As Robbie Williams once said when asked about being present for the birth of his child and being at the business end

"It was like watching my favorite pub burn down"

:D:D
    Jaysus, I'll remember that in 2 months.

In the kitchen sitting down quite pleased with myself. I got great bargains on donedeal on a travel system for the baby. Saved about E900...gotta love a bargain!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home after a draining day full of emotion. Sad and tired.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Back from dancing. Sitting in the car in the dark, eating Mighty Monster Munch. Tired and sore and my neck feels like it's gonna fall off. :( Would like some nice Chocolate now, think I have some Galaxy Bars somewhere. I wish I didn't love things that are bad for me. :(:/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Anchored off the coast of Spain south side near Jerez

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

9 hours into a 12 hour night shift. Only sitting down to eat now.

Africa
    Sitting in the Myanmar embassy, trying to convince them to let my degenerate self stay in their lovely country for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    mike_ie wrote: »
    Sitting in the Myanmar embassy, trying to convince them to let my degenerate self stay in their lovely country for a while.

Are visas difficult to get? Need to start looking at visas for everywhere I want to go.

Sitting on the sofa about to face into loads of work as couldn't work yesterday with dentist and doctor's appointments.

Wish I could just go to the beach but thankfully tomorrow is Saturday and I am gonna make the most of the weekend after a hard week.

Africa
    Witchie wrote: »
    mike_ie wrote: »

Are visas difficult to get? Need to start looking at visas for everywhere I want to go.

For a short visit, its pretty straightforward, but I'm tired of having to leave the country every 70 days, so trying to get a more difficult long-stay visa. Considering the politics of the country, this can often depend on the General you know, more than anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Out under the canopy at the hotel bar in Ninh Binh listening to the rain really making a go of it. Hopefully it clears up by the morning or my days sightseeing will have to be scrapped!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed listening to Cascada eating cream crackers and crisps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

At work googling Cascada.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    On the couch watching paw patrol. House is sparkling after about 3 days procrastinating.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed listening to lemonparty, hoping it inspires winterlong to Google

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

In Searsons drinking my fourth gin and tonic, considering going to a couple of meetings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

In need of therapy. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Winterlong wrote: »
    In need of therapy. :mad:

Aren't we all.ðŸ˜

Sitting on the couch waiting to go to the dentist..I'd rather go through labour(almost)..I'm sweating over it already,I think I genuinely have a phobia about them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

In bed listening to lemonparty, hoping it inspires winterlong to Google

I prefer their later stuff, especially Blue Waffle...A classic .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Lying in bed with cramps having the phonechats and browsing. I do think I have to get a bit of work done though and finish patching up painting the bathroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Goodnight World.
    Goodnight Boards.
    Goodnight JohnBoy.

Really need to puke. Feel as sick as a fricking dawg. Not a dog now an actual one, but ya know a Dawg, like, a Dawg. :(:( Stoopid women and stupid life. :( Who the heck wants to bleed and feel sore and sick like??? :mad::mad::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭Miss Demeanour

Goodnight World.
    Goodnight Boards.
    Goodnight JohnBoy.

Really need to puke. Feel as sick as a fricking dawg. Not a dog now an actual one, but ya know a Dawg, like, a Dawg. :(:( Stoopid women and stupid life. :( Who the heck wants to bleed and feel sore and sick like??? :mad::mad::(

Was in hospital recently and having fainted and blood pressure like stupid over stupid had a nurse say "this too will pass" ..... and it did :)....feel better soon.

Me Im on the couch.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

In bed....drunk.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Britain
    Sitting in my living room watching a film.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement