Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

It's a stunning day here in Galway so only one thing for it......taking 19 kids to the cinema for a birthday..for ****s sake....ecstatic I am

Take me now lord....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Taking a break from spreading this years compost harvest around the lawn/flower beds.
    My trusty 6 year old assistant is reveling in this work. Going to need a power hose to clean him afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    Trapped under my sleeping 8 month old niece on the sofa at my mother's :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

In work :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sitting on the edge of my bed, playing FIFA and drinking Powers John Lane 12yo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting on the sofa in my living room in the dark. The daily power cuts here drive me mad sometimes. This has been a long one tonight. Might light a few candles but sure as long as I have my laptop and phone to light up my life, its not too bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

In my room sorry I opened Pandora's box.

I decided to have a clothes clear out. Holy sh*t. I have a lot of clothes.

Dresses dresses dresses dresses dresses.

Beautiful shoes I forgot I had.

Dresses.

So. Many. Dresses.

No more clothes shopping for me for the rest of 2017 :/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,168 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

London, complete with baggage including macbook/ipad.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Bed. Seem to have picked up a stomach bug.
    😢 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    In new country waiting to start new job tomorrow. Can't sleep - some combination of excitement, nerves, and stubbornness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,168 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Give us a hint, what country what type of job?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

After moving into a new house-share in Dublin. Haven't had this experience in years...breakups are **** :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

Puerto del Carmen Lanzarote. Resting now after a lovely sunny day doing f...All.

Puerto del Carmen Lanzarote. Resting now after a lovely sunny day doing f...All.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

johnayo wrote: »

No need to boast

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, listening to LBC, nothing worth watching on TV, but not quite ready for bed. The nights off between nights on really messes up my body clock and sleeping habits.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting in car. In the dark as per usual. Listening to the whistling of the wind out. My neck/Glands/Thyroid/Godonlyknowswhere is really really sore, and I'm wondering is it worth my while going to see the Doctor or will I bother.... :( Will likely be sent packing anyway. :/ Oh it's a hardknock life sometimes.... :( Grumble grumble....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Bobby1981

On the sofa reading boards and listening to Christy Moore

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    Just had a few glasses of wine so upset had to get my beloved pet of the last 15 years put sleep last evening

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Bobby1981

JillyQ wrote: »
    Just had a few glasses of wine so upset had to get my beloved pet of the last 15 years put sleep last evening
    Sorry for your loss Miss Jilly. It is heartbreaking and very hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Bobby1981 wrote: »
    Sorry for your loss Miss Jilly. It is heartbreaking and very hard.

Aww am so sorry. I remember so well when my wee Cleo had to go to sleep. It was 5 days after her 18th birthday. She was a beautiful pomeranian collie cross and just the light of our lives. Even my mum who isn't into animals at all at all loved her. It really is hard and like losing a family member.

I am sitting at a beach bar about to get stuck into a day's work while sipping a ginger and lime soda and waiting on some food.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    In the kitchen with the 2 year old who is eating peanut butter from the tub, amazed that I got 2 full nights sleep over the weekend.
    Contemplating taking her grocery shopping, I'm down to the scrapings in the presses, I was supposed to go yesterday but thought today would be a better idea (WHY?) I would just like to crawl back into my bed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

On a bus to Limerick. Fierce exciting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Britain

Shhhh,people will be jealous now a days if you say you managed to get on a bus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Britain
    On a bus to Dublin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Shhhh,people will be jealous now a days if you say you managed to get on a bus

On a bus to Dublin

Also on a bus.

Cue a very jealous lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

In bed, where I have been for most of the evening and will probably stay here for the rest of the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    JillyQ wrote: »

So very sorry for your loss *hugs*

On the couch watching Blue Bloods

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Just home from a removal. Feeling thankful my own parents are in good health.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement