Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Sitting on the wall outside my house looking at the moonlight from behind the clouds reflect on the sea and listening to the sound of silence while I sip a cuppa tea. Long day at work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Trying to find the what I did next Thread, have gone to 9 Pages but I must keep missing it surely it can't be that far out. ..... If I can't find it I may have to leave it until tomorrow and I'll be able add it to the To-do List Thread! :O :/

Can yez sticky all the My News Threads... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

In bed, been here nearly 12 hours now. Another couple would be nice. Oddly though, still a couple of cold spots in it. Must have barely moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Trying to find the what I did next Thread, have gone to 9 Pages but I must keep missing it surely it can't be that far out. ..... If I can't find it I may have to leave it until tomorrow and I'll be able add it to the To-do List Thread! :O :/

Can yez sticky all the My News Threads... :)

If using the old legacy site

If you go to your own User CP, top of the page is New Followed Threads, bottom right of that box is the words "view all my threads" - click on it and you can find every thread you have posted in, in reverse chronological order, i.e. most recent ones first

Im sat in my office at home wondering at the idiocy of some peoples admin demands of me
    We need a copy of your VAT Certificate
    I don't have one, but can print one off the HMRC website - sent it over a month ago as a scan
    Got an email - no we need to see the original
    I don't have one - but I phoned HMRC and they said they would send me one
    Told the company that Id send it when I got it - if I send it recorded delivery would they do the same in return? the reply baffles me, no, a copy will do......ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 10,168 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

First Class lounge in Heathrow Terminal 4, wondering what time will they start serving the free whisky.
    In the last 40 days, I have had 28 days off and worked 12 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Africa
    Taking it easy in Bangkok for a couple of days, before heading off to another country. Had forgotten what it was like to have internet that's not from the mid 90's, discovering streaming, spotify, etc all over again.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

In London, just back from a lovely run through Hyde park. Now in my hotel and taking a ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

I'm lying out on a sun lounger on the roof top terrace /pool in our hotel in Dubai. We were going to go to the beach but we got lazy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

smurfjed wrote: »
    First Class lounge in Heathrow Terminal 4, wondering what time will they start serving the free whisky.
    mike_ie wrote: »
    Taking it easy in Bangkok for a couple of days, before heading off to another country. Had forgotten what it was like to have internet that's not from the mid 90's, discovering streaming, spotify, etc all over again.
    moloner4 wrote: »
    In London, just back from a lovely run through Hyde park. Now in my hotel and taking a ****e.
    I'm lying out on a sun lounger on the roof top terrace /pool in our hotel in Dubai. We were going to go to the beach but we got lazy.

I am in an industrial estate in west Dublin. Take that ye fancy dan travellers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Chilling in apartment in Sydney. Is 9pm here. The travel novelty has worn off a bit and work fear for the morning has set in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

smurfjed wrote: »
    moloner4 wrote: »
    ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Chilling in apartment in Sydney. Is 9pm here. The travel novelty has worn off a bit and work fear for the morning has set in.

None of it beats a sunny West and North West of Ireland. Just about to head out and enjoy it whilst doing my messages.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

In work, too hungry to concentrate :pac: gonna get me a nice fancy lunch today to try cheer myself up, I'm not myself today for some reason

Britain
    I'm sitting in the bar in Heuston feeling very uncertain and not at all brave.

Fear of choo choos?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sitting having a lunchtime Jameson black barrel whiskey ...And will raise a glass to your fine self Perse
    :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 56 ✭✭muppetshow

Singapore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

I'm back on my hospital bed after a walk down to the shop to get a hot chocolate. Now waiting on morphine and supper.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,168 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Southbound over the Med, destination is in the middle of a sandstorm, 500 meters visibility, hope this crew are CAT2 qualified.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    In the kitchen cooking dinner, I keep being reminded that it's chips Tuesday, :) homemade chicken nuggets to go with them.

cbyrd wrote: »
    In the kitchen cooking dinner, I keep being reminded that it's chips Tuesday, :) homemade chicken nuggets to go with them.
    My supper just arrived. It's chicken and chips...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

tough day, that settles it, can't be arsed to cook, chipper tea

Home and am flying solo tonight. So beer, pizza and football on the tv it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Winterlong wrote: »
    Home and am flying solo tonight. So beer, pizza and football on the tv it is.

Come on Barca!!! Whoooop!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa

Come visit me in Goa!

Lying on the single bed/sofa in my living room with himself asleep on the floor. This room is cooler and he loves to sleep on the tiles coz it is cooler down there..

Think I need some crisps though. Ohh might make a crisp sandwich.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Ringsend, Dublin

Lanzarote tomorrow :-)

Back from a magic show and about to eat my pasta.

Back from a magic show and about to eat my pasta.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Just back from the library, lots of books to keep the little ones happy. Pizza and lasagne for dinner. I'm too lazy to cook.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Am wrecked after a hard day at work and just finishing a beer before hitting the bed. Really stressful day due to technology being a pain. Oh well there's a long weekend ahead. Yeooo!

On another note....has anyone see or heard from Graces7 lately? She hasn't posted since last Friday so just wondering if all is ok? Anyone know her irl?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

In the kitchen frying chicken, chopping onions, garlic, coriander and tomatoes and I'm going to drown it all under a jar of pataks butter chicken curry sauce and lay it gently onto a bed of pilau rice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement