Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

On the sofa...herself and three little girls have gone to her mums gor a few days....so watching the match and raided the treat cupboard....enjoying the peace and quiet....

I miss the noise and divilment of the girls....there..I said it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Witchie wrote:
    On another note....has anyone see or heard from Graces7 lately? She hasn't posted since last Friday so just wondering if all is ok? Anyone know her irl?

I was wondering the same, I think someone close to her in Canada died, I went looking for her last post about a week ago. Hope she's ok.

I'm on the couch with tea and white chocolate. All babies in bed asleep... For now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭wally1990

Sitting on the bed trying to watch/stream the champions league while messing about on boards

Misses went to her friends for glass of wine so chilling out

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

just in the door from work, tea toast and the leaba awaits

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Opened a beer and am wondering why famous people are following me on Twitter. They're going to be fairly disappointed soon!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Lying in bed after getting no sleep all night :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭Jude13

In a big tower in Riyadh KSA

• Registered Users Posts: 10,168 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Tried for the last hour to think of some suggestions for your time in RUH...... sorry, couldn't think of anything.

Britain
    Waiting for gym class to start...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

On a sun lounger waiting for my nails to dry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Hiding at the back of the canteen in work. Could do with a snooze.

Britain
    I'm having a sit with a drop of tae about to watch my stories :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Just sat down after hoovering the downstairs(of the houseðŸ˜)..trying to find the energy to get changed and go to my class.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

At work. Counting down till 6pm

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭redshoes15

On the sofa snuggled with the dog (brat) waiting for an ounce of energy to hit me. It's been a long week, here's to a 4 day weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Out on the land spreading slurry with my faithful sidekick.

Britain
    Listening to the pet shop boys and having some wine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying in bed after completely roofieing myself yet again
    I can never get the combination to self medication at a correct dose
    I always tip myself over beyond feeling nice and dizzy to feeling dizzy and needing to puke. I'd be a sh1t drug addict

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Put in a 15 hr day yesterday. So still in bed. No intention of getting out of it soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,168 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Off to Bahrain and Dubai for the next couple of days, counting down the days until I leave this job at the end of the month:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

in bed eating cereal and ice-cold milk watching tv favourites - bit of a duvet morning here:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Africa
    In bed with a coffee listening to tunes, prob have a shower once the weed wears off :)

Britain
    Debs dress shopping and she's actually trying them on :)

She's spent 8 months losing 3 stone and looks fab, think we've found the one, only 3 dresses in.. hopefully :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Britain
    On the couch, beverage in hand, just after watching "The Wind That Shakes The Barley", have found more inaccuracies than accuracies on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

On the sofa, beverage in hand...watching the Big Lebowski on mute.

Interpol's Turn on the Bright Lights is playing through the speakers...what a f*cking cracking album.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    GoneHome wrote: »
    On the couch, beverage in hand, just after watching "The Wind That Shakes The Barley", have found more inaccuracies than accuracies on it!

Did you spot the blurred car in the scene of the soldiers marching through Bandon?
    How it won an award is mystifying. Acting was brutal.
    I'm on sofa watching mock the week

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

About to go to bed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

I've made it to bed but not sure if to sleep yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Britain
    How it won an award is mystifying. Acting was brutal.

Ah god the acting was truly awful, what I couldn't get over was the way the main character's name was "Damien", there was never a young fella in West Cork in the 1920's called Damien!

• Advertisement
    • Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Sitting at the pc listening to a BBC radio 2 show from earlier tonight. And typing on boards obviously

This discussion has been closed.
    Advertisement