Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Didn't know that .. Thought you were allowed home and ended up having to go back in

Oh god no. Although that's what would happen if they let me out the way I am at the minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

At home cooking the dinner. A lovely red beef curry. At least that's what it's supposed to be :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Why not for a dollar :)

The grand mosque is of the most spectacular sites I've ever laid eyes on. Absolutely stunning.

Dead right! We are having a drink now in our hotel before meeting friends in an underwater bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Outside a shop fighting with my ocd looking at a dog tied to a bin while the owner is in the shop.

The dog is lying down right against the bin and all I can think about is the years of p*ss, sh*t and vomit on that spot and the owner will go home and cuddle up to her dog tonight on the couch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Outside a shop fighting with my ocd looking at a dog tied to a bin while the owner is in the shop.

The dog is lying down right against the bin and all I can think about is the years of p*ss, sh*t and vomit on that spot and the owner will go home and cuddle up to her dog tonight on the couch.

I'd be more pissed off at the owner leaving their dog tied up outside a shop. Tbh.

I'm on my couch eating pizza.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    In Kasbah in Limerick waiting to see a band called Percolater...
    Everybody else are gone to see The Blizzards...not my cup of tea but each to their own @!
    Pints going down well though...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

On the couch half watching Graham Norton..stuffed after a Chinese...feel like going out but haven't the energy to get ready.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 172 ✭✭Dubh Linn

Driving through Dun Laoghaire, might stop for a coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch surrounded by Easter eggs while watching Tv with ice pack on me fecking knee :(

Wandering through the hospital trying to walk off pain.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Shannon757 wrote: »
    No craic :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,002 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Britain
    Lying in bed (just like Brian Wilson did) listening to Spotify.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Sitting at my PC browsing, drinking a few beers, whilst also listening to Spotify... grand!

Shannon757 wrote: »

Still wandering.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

At home alone watching "The Exorcist..The Version You've Never Seen" on TCM+1

It's probably the most unsettling film I've ever seen.

Time to crack open the whiskey I think...

In my bed in a lot of pain thinking I won't be let out today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    On a crowded bus from Margao to Panjim. Staying in Dona Paula tonight to get a brain mri and neurological consultation in the morning. Costing me €150 for the lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@witchie.... have you considered coming home and having that done?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Britain
    Sitting on the couch with my little one, hoping the sickness goes away quickly so we get some Easter, whilst watching wreck-it ralph

In a lovely room in Dubai overlooking a beautiful highway and power station!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    smurfjed wrote: »
    @witchie.... have you considered coming home and having that done?

I have been on the waiting list for it since August.

Am now in a cool trendy hip bar in Dona Paula, a suburb of Panjim. They just played "stop the world and let me off". Thought I was in Monaghan again. ��

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

In bed, still under the cloud of a horrible sinus infection that has ruined my Easter weekend plans.

I love working for airline, landed and parked an aircraft at :35, had something to eat, cleared immigration and customs and back on another flight as a passenger at time :50

Certainly beats sitting in that airport for the next 3 hours :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Watching the Utd V chelski game on my old LG G3 phone whilst drinking a pint of Lean Folláin ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Just back from a run. Waiting now to go out for dinner later. Hate Easter Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Lying across the bed at the home place, watching the snooker. Stuffed from breakfast, an Easter Egg, Sunday Roast, and ice cream. 2 further eggs at foot of bed taunting me.

:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

On a flight to Chicago which is a layover before I fly to Phoenix. Representing Ireland at the Phoenix Improv Festival!

Britain
    On the couch watching some AutoSport :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Autosport wrote: »
    On the couch watching some AutoSport :D

Rallycross or Grand Prix?

• Advertisement

Britain
    Colser wrote: »
    Rallycross or Grand Prix?