Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

Britain
    sitting on a barrel at the gable end of my house waiting for some cattle to come up the road. I should have a banjo right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

wishing and hoping for the energy to get out of bed, go down and heat a meal.... taken root it seems.. HEAVE!!!!!!HO!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Just woken up after a full night sleep.. bliss. Not something I usually get after giving birth :D

Thanks so much for giving my heart smiles everyone.

Just getting back to my work after yesterday's huge razzle with all its unexpected elements.

But the small garage where I got the new tyre may well be the replacement for the grand little garage I had before I moved....

Meanwhile, knitting goes on... bed is warm and snug...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

I'm on the way home from the hospital. I've been discharged for good this time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Watching Tv bliss remote to myself

Shannon757 wrote: »

Wonderful news! ALLELUJAH! Rest well tonight..

Shannon757 wrote: »

Well done, Shannon. :)

Britain
    In a hotel bar having a post work drink while awaiting a friend who will be 30 mins late.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

At work, killing time until 6pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Having a conversation with a gimp.
    The saying you should never approach a bull from the front,a horse from the back and a fool from any angle, springs to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Chillin on the sofa, just after a big bowl of food, waiting on OSulivan v Murphy to start in the Snooker. Might even crack open a beer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Lookin out over the wild atlantic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Arrived in the big smoke

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Jack the Stripper

Walking down the hall to the toilet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Sitting at the kitchen table watching the lovely Dermot O' Leary on tv.

Congratulations to Cbyrd on the safe arrival of your new gorgeous little bubbalicious:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I'm trying to stay warm. There is a deep coldness in my bones that I'm hoping furry socks will alleviate. It's fupping freezing.

I'm trying to stay warm. There is a deep coldness in my bones that I'm hoping furry socks will alleviate. It's fupping freezing.
    ginger biscuits that will do it for you.

Im about to put out the fire here im too hot beside it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

ginger biscuits that will do it for you.

Im about to put out the fire here im too hot beside it.

I haven't got any. I'm listening to guys wailing on Other Voices and wondering how long more I'll bother to stay awake for.

• Advertisement

I haven't got any. I'm listening to guys wailing on Other Voices and wondering how long more I'll bother to stay awake for.

im on the couch watching the same, Other voices is hit and miss i guess depends on taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

On the couch watching Sinead Desmond..can't be bothered to move and get the remote.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Trying to fix the dishwasher motor before I get divorced.... SWMBO doesn't like washing dishes..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Monteiths brewery

Greymouth,drinking free beer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Monteiths brewery

Greymouth,drinking free beer
    Oh to be drinking beer now..esp in NZ....enjoy.

Morning rounds all done... fought cats off to get out of bed, let dog out, coffee as I chat with family, feed everyone ( cutting up raw chicken as the kettle boils with EYES yearning at me), toast made ( home made bread I was given..) fought cats to get back up the stairs as I had their food in one hand..) Dratted hay fever is appalling but there we are... gentle morning with throbbing birdsong and the garden full of blossom.. apple, cherry, almond, primroses and aquilegia ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Off to get the choo-choo to Dubland

Abed, trying to uncross my eyes after the battle to order stuff online. ONE typo and chaos... All done thankfully... lemon cotton fingerless mitts on the needles,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

In Dubland... Haven't been mugged yet! All's well

:D

• Advertisement

Britain
    In my office contemplating a sleep.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement