Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

They knew i was coming up....Just saw a Munster flag off O'Connell Street :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Ms Doubtfire1

with Persepoly there- trying to stay awake in the office.:rolleyes:

Britain
    with Persepoly there- trying to stay awake in the office.:rolleyes:

I can't sleep with your snoring!

:pac:

Still here but have now required a coffee and my book will be read instead of having a snooze :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    In work bored out of me tits,can I declare this weekend another bank holiday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Waiting for grass to dry and trying to fix a laptop.

• Advertisement

Shannon757 wrote: »
    Waiting for grass to dry and trying to fix a laptop.

Grass has dried and been cut. Laptop is still broken. Lunch has been consumed.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Going up and down the stairs at a great rate as I keep forgetting things... Keeps me mobile ...;) Next house I rent will have no stairs...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    On my own bed, thanking it for it's comfiness but missing my little boy.

Sitting in a loading shovel in a quarry.

Shannon757 wrote: »
    Sitting in a loading shovel in a quarry.

Most interesting and question provoking mail ever young Shannon ;)

• Advertisement

Abed, hoping I do not have to get out of it again for a loooong time... Walking many miles to get help today has scuppered me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed after the worst week ever. My friend wants to bring me out for food because he wants to get me out of the house but I'd rather get a Chinese delivered! What's a young one to do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

In bed after the worst week ever. My friend wants to bring me out for food because he wants to get me out of the house but I'd rather get a Chinese delivered! What's a young one to do

I young ones got to do what is best for the young one. What that is is the problem. Go with your gut feeling. But...... if it were me I'd go out with my friend.

I'm at home watching King Fu Panda for some bizarre reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I young ones got to do what is best for the young one. What that is is the problem. Go with your gut feeling. But...... if it were me I'd go out with my friend.
    Nothing really like in the grand scheme of things I have no problems I'm just sad
    You're probably right, getting dressed and looking human would be better but on the other hand I'm a lazy yoke and would love a quiet night looking like sh1t in my pjs in front of the telly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sitting in my hotel room and hoping the sunburn doesn't go into overdrive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

At home.

About to pulverize the face off of someone for slurping their tea loudly.

*must control rage*

Having a sausage sandwich before bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting listening to the dawn chorus , birds starting to chatter outside the window , slight misty haze , the sky slowly starting to brighten..

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Sitting listening to the dawn chorus , birds starting to chatter outside the window , slight misty haze , the sky slowly starting to brighten..

ah lovely. I was up in the night then "overslept" which for me is anything after 6 am. .. dawn chorus is past and there are certain other less welcome sounds going on... abed, having sorted critters.. who are passed out by me on the bed, apart from Boycat who is washing his white paws very carefully ..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    In the special baby unit on milking duty.. :) the things we do for our kids ! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Just getting ready to check out of Ashford castle, had a fabulous time at Rorys wedding...

Ok...that might have been a dream and I could possibly be at my kitchen table having a coffee trying to wake up lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

On the train home in from work Sydney after working 7 days straight. Day off for Anzac day tomorrow. Woohooo. Sleep and Netflix beckons.

Back in school. Feels weird...

Home safe, listening to the rising wind.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Just back from the supermarket, flipping cold and wet out there folks, wrap up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Sitting at my work desk in usual monday morning mode.
    Ie, with headset on looking like I am busy and on a call. But actually listening to music and feeling brain dead.

On the way home after two hours in school. Fairly happy because the doctors said I would only manage half an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Onboard a lovely Airbus A319 that has 48 business seats heading back to base😀😀
    Hopefully this is my last assignment in my present job.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Jack the Stripper

On the toilet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Waiting to be injected. It's above par I swear.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement