Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

Were you sitting out in the woods tax?
    That would be lovely :)

Briefly. I go out there every night. but not usually _this_ late :)

Most of us have some woods near us :) Even those posh folk near St Annes :p

Britain
    Briefly. I go out there every night. but not usually _this_ late :)

Most of us have some woods near us :) Even those posh folk near St Annes :p

I've been to Donadea a handful times but it's been a few years. It is rather posh out there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Xyzforsure

Lieing in bed thinking did I harm or upset anyone today.

I've been to Donadea a handful times but it's been a few years. It is rather posh out there :)

The town? Because its never posh in the forest :) At least not at this time of night. There is good data coverage there if you are in internet person. But once you walk through it in the dark and sit down somewhere random - you forget about poshness :)

And what will really freak you out is stopping near where people normally stop. So the little cafe just inside the entrance - when it is dark - you dont wanna stop there - because you are sure someone is gonna pop out - dead or alive :)

I live between maynooth and kilcock so I only go out there to walk the w - sorry the mod does not like me to say it - the dog :)

• Advertisement

Xyzforsure wrote: »
    Lieing in bed thinking did I harm or upset anyone today.

And - did you? :)

Britain
    The town? Because its never posh in the forest :) At least not at this time of night. There is good data coverage there if you aere in internet person. But once you walk through it in the dark and sit down somewhere random - you forget about poshness :)

And what will really freak you out is stopping near where people normally stop. So the little cafe just inside the entrance - when it is dark - you dont wanna stop there - because you are sure someone is gonna pop out - dead or alive :)

I live between maynooth and kilcock so I only go out there to walk the w - sorry the mod does not like me to say it - the dog :)

No not the town. Lots of beautiful houses on the way to the woods. The Naas side.
    It's a nice part of Kildare.

Ah your little doggie woggie :p

Back on topic; same place as I was an hour ago.

Clearly I have the wrong friends then :) You get to go to the posher sides :)

Britain
    Clearly I have the wrong friends then :) You get to go to the posher sides :)

Driving through :)

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭River Song

In bed, in Kimmage

• Advertisement

Driving through :)

did you see anything you like on the Way through?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Lying on my bed. The duvet is thrown over on the other half of the bed as I'm too warm.

Britain
    did you see anything you like on the Way through?

Let me cast my mind back to six years ago. I do remember saying "I'd like to live around here" I also remember I wore a blue maxie dress and I had my then boyfriend drove mad taking photos of the pair of us. Big houses hiding behind huge walls. I think Charlie McCreevy lives out that way. Or that could have been on a different drive.

Thats a no then :)

Britain
    Thats a no then :)

At six years ago it is definitely a no.

So whats your local forest now? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Watching frozen in my jammies eating frozen yogurt

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

At my kitchen table.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Waiting for a tradesman to turn up at my home and start working.
    I could be here some time.

Ahh those tradesmen, never arrive when you want them to.

Im sitting here detabting whether to crack into some work, will i or wont i? Lazy mondays are tempting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

At my desk, but going to get up and get a breakfast roll. Daily exercise :cool:

At my desk, but going to get up and get a breakfast roll. Daily exercise :cool:

are they still as popular as ever?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

are they still as popular as ever?

I seem to be the only fella who eats them in here....

Back at the desk eating one now, worth it :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,552 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    Peak District in UK. Having a tea and admiring the view.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭sinorita

Home from work early to watch Italy v Spain Euro 16 match!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
    home, laptop, preparing for tomorrow's job interview, will get there unless do not get a heart attack first lol...

Best of luck with that Lavinia

I'm looking out to sea. Boats making way to port. It's a savage summers evening

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Bringing in Clothes off the Line. Ya know you're getting old when good drying weather makes ya happy. :D:rolleyes::pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    On couch with hot chocolate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement