Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Shannon757 wrote: »
    On the way home after two hours in school. Fairly happy because the doctors said I would only manage half an hour.

Another 2 hours done bit a lot worse than yesterday. Cried in maths :(
    In the car coming home now. It hurts :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

On the toilet.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Wondering why I havn't been added to the online meeting I've been prepping for :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just had a tour of an active court session from a lovely barrister.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Mint Sauce wrote: »
    But where are you?

:D

Same place I'm having lunch 😎

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

On the River Tagus about to pass under the April 25th bridge

• Registered Users Posts: 6,855 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Erik Shin wrote: »
    On the River Tagus about to pass under the April 25th bridge

Cool :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Still at work but am ready to go.
    But the woman I give a lift to is not able to leave early....so I wait. And wait....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Sitting on the edge of the bed. Pondering things i can't change..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Home early from work, hot water bottle on my tummy in bed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In my living room just finished a hard solid 7 and a half hours of work (with only 10 minutes of breaks taken) and my fella just arrived home from work with a bottle of red wine under his arm for me coz he knew I had a tough day. What a sweetie. Especially considering a bottle of wine is worth about his week's wage.

So it has been opened and am gonna hit the shower and kick back for an hour or so before sleep will take me away,

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,504 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Getafe, South Madrid. Sore from lots of walking

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭redshoes15

On the sofa with the dog not watching some absolute crap on the tv trying to resist another custard cream with my cuppa....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    redshoes15 wrote: »
    On the sofa with the dog not watching some absolute crap on the tv trying to resist another custard cream with my cuppa....

Exact same here except I'm gladly horsing into caramel waffles. The dog has now retired to the floor having got his bit of biscuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭redshoes15

Exact same here except I'm gladly horsing into caramel waffles. The dog has now retired to the floor having got his bit of biscuit.

I'm getting the 'I will watch every move you make until I get a crumb b!tch!' Spoiled rotten. I caved and had 2 more custard creams :)

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Lying in bed after a chaotic weekend of night work, just played AoE 2 :) nostalgic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

In bed sick. Miserable and anxious about phoning in sick to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

In Prague, just at the back of the city on a hill. On top floor of a building and have a brilliant view of the whole city.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting on my balcony watching a horrible thunder storm, so glad that i didn't have to fly today :)

Africa
    Lying in bed crying. Been crying most of the evening except when himself was making me laugh. If can get my flight sorted in the morning am off to Mumbai tomorrow evening and then through Rajasthan and more of India. It will be January before I get to be in his arms again...if our relationship survives the months and miles oh and my fickle nature.

But right now it feels like the end of the world and eternal heartbreak.

Why am I going? Coz I don't want to spend my life angry at him for stopping me doing what I have dreamed about for probably longer that he has been alive. He deserves better.

Truly the sweetest person I have ever met. ��

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@witchie.... a 7 month trek, where are you going?
    Counting down my last 3 days in this job.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    On my couch miserable, I waved my tiny 9 day old off to crumlin by himself, can't follow on til tomorrow. :(
    It's only for heart scans but he could be there for 1 day or 2 weeks.. depending on results. My poor heart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

cbyrd wrote: »
    On my couch miserable, I waved my tiny 9 day old off to crumlin by himself, can't follow on til tomorrow. :(
    It's only for heart scans but he could be there for 1 day or 2 weeks.. depending on results. My poor heart.

Thoughts are with you, but he will get great care there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭A Battered Mars Bar

Witchie wrote: »
    Lying in bed crying. Been crying most of the evening except when himself was making me laugh. If can get my flight sorted in the morning am off to Mumbai tomorrow evening and then through Rajasthan and more of India. It will be January before I get to be in his arms again...if our relationship survives the months and miles oh and my fickle nature.

But right now it feels like the end of the world and eternal heartbreak.

Why am I going? Coz I don't want to spend my life angry at him for stopping me doing what I have dreamed about for probably longer that he has been alive. He deserves better.

Truly the sweetest person I have ever met. ��

Nah. Sound's boring. Put your slippers on and stay put with your friends on boards to keep you company for the next 7 months. Who needs India.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭pangbang

Currently in a trains private compartment, the size of a generous shoe-box, wedged between an irascible Bonobo ape and a filthy street urchin.

The views of the Carpathian range are spectacular, the occasional interruption of the bonobo's gaseous expulsions easily nullified by the urchins warbling song.

Theres a good reason for me being here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

On the way home from having food in judge Roy beans

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

pangbang wrote: »
    Currently in a trains private compartment, the size of a generous shoe-box, wedged between an irascible Bonobo ape and a filthy street urchin.

The views of the Carpathian range are spectacular, the occasional interruption of the bonobo's gaseous expulsions easily nullified by the urchins warbling song.

Theres a good reason for me being here.

Start singing "Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right"

Getting a fit of sneezes here.

:(

Africa
    smurfjed wrote: »
    @witchie.... a 7 month trek, where are you going?
    Counting down my last 3 days in this job.....

Through India, Nepal, China and everywhere else my money will stretch to in Asia until December.
    Nah. Sound's boring. Put your slippers on and stay put with your friends on boards to keep you company for the next 7 months. Who needs India.

I am in India. So his he. He is from here and lives here so am leaving him to fulfil my wanderlust then go home to Ireland for Christmas and hopefully move here for a year in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭pangbang

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Start singing "Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right"

Getting a fit of sneezes here.

:(

Its a dangerous game. You see, not only is the ape hyper-sensitive to particular musical notes, which perchance I may unfortunately utter through the rendition of the classic "clowns to the left of me", it is also an ape beholden to extreme violence.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

pangbang wrote: »
    Its a dangerous game. You see, not only is the ape hyper-sensitive to particular musical notes, which perchance I may unfortunately utter through the rendition of the classic "clowns to the left of me", it is also an ape beholden to extreme violence.

I find a kick in the balls works well with all biped mammals

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement