Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭pangbang

ht:250px" tabindex="1" dir="ltr">
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    I find a kick in the balls works well with all biped mammals

Owing to the union not providing the necessary safety equipment during construction of the ape-god statue "Babalooga" back in 1992, my fellow traveller happened to have his nether regions smashed by heavy machinery.

Now testicularly challenged and with a brass-plate in lieu, a swift boot to the reproductive zone could only result in bruising of the toes. Considering this, and the essential nature of the urchins delivery, it is best practice, for now, to avoid "Clowns to the left of me"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In a taxi crying on my way to Goa airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

At home waiting for an exam result

Edit: passed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Throwing shapes at thee breakfast table, getting ready for the bank holiday weekend with a family anniversary down the country

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

In bahrain getting ready to go to tribute concerts all day. It's 12.32pm and it's in til 10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    On the train to the big smoke :) feel torn in two leaving my other kids again but needing to be with my boy, I need a clone :)
    I forgot it was a bank holiday :o

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

In St Michael's Hospital Dun Laoghaire.

Unexpected stay since Wednesday with suspected blood clot in a lung.

Could be worse. And they have wifi.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Started the day with a visit to barber shop for haircut and shave, then took my dog to the beach, its an extremely pleasant 31C.
    Now time to make some homebrew :)

Britain
    Sitting here in crumlin on a high from good news. My baby is fine! A tiny hole in his heart that should fix itself, in the long term , nothing to worry about.
    All the other tests are good, now just to get him bigger off the oxygen and home. But
    I'll be here for a week :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Britain
    In bed! Living it large me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,504 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Home, with a post holiday blues and the last echos of a hangover.
    Looking out my window at the wonderful building site that is my house!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Jack the Stripper

Firing some more timber into the stove, swmbo is on the wine and giving out and just being bossy.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Back on the couch after a long day/week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Britain
    Finished studying.

I'm going to bed for a reward ****

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

cbyrd wrote:
    Sitting here in crumlin on a high from good news. My baby is fine! A tiny hole in his heart that should fix itself, in the long term , nothing to worry about. All the other tests are good, now just to get him bigger off the oxygen and home. But I'll be here for a week

That's fantastic. Hope your little man gets home soon. I'm sure the rest of your kids can't wait for you both to get home. I love reading your updates and look out for progress reports x

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Thorntan997

Sitting at home watching telly board out of my mind prob go for a shower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Psyching myself up for a 5 hour train journey to Dubland....works on the line will add another hour to the normal journey....sweet Jesus help me.....after all that....I have to go to Bruno Mars.....will the torture never end?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    At the hospital collecting my mother after her week long stay :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

In the hairdressers after LynnGrace's marvelous idea in the happy thread. Using my free hour of the day wisely :D

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

At athletics with the kids.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    At athletics with the kids.

That gets me down. I'm spending my Saturday watching snooker, I'm on my 5th beer and countless cigarettes. I've no intention of shifting me arse for the day either. I really need to get out a bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Thebe

At work, 2 hours until home time...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    That gets me down. I'm spending my Saturday watching snooker, I'm on my 5th beer and countless cigarettes. I've no intention of shifting me arse for the day either. I really need to get out a bit more.

Almost same as you but no beer !!

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Free-2-Flow

In my kitchen, my wife is in work, I'm cooking the kids noodles because it's that fastest way to shut them up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

4Ad wrote: »

Substitute Punchestown here. A day well spent.

Britain
    Sitting in the 3 cot ward .. my boy just eats and sleeps, he'd sleep for Ireland! Caffeine drip ordered for him later to help regulate his heart, wondering if I can get a nespresso version for myself to go with my goodies from my shopping trip earlier.
    Happy bank holiday weekend everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭snowbabe

cbyrd wrote: »
    Sitting in the 3 cot ward .. my boy just eats and sleeps, he'd sleep for Ireland! Caffeine drip ordered for him later to help regulate his heart, wondering if I can get a nespresso version for myself to go with my goodies from my shopping trip earlier.
    Happy bank holiday weekend everyone!

If you need anything during the week or over the week-end I live less than an hour away and would be happy to bring you anything you need . Huge congratulations on your lovely son with the posh name :) what great news last night. long time reader but don't post much

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭please helpThank YOU

on Boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

murpho999 wrote: »
    In St Michael's Hospital Dun Laoghaire.

Unexpected stay since Wednesday with suspected blood clot in a lung.

Could be worse. And they have wifi.

Back home having being discharged after being told that I had a Pulmonary Embolism.

Feeling grateful and very very lucky. Could have been another story if I had not decided to get a chest pain checked.

Some life advice: if you have a pain in chest area, and you think it's muscle pain,which it could be, and it gets worse over time then it's not muscle pain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    4Ad wrote: »

Back to the snooker again, John Higgins is just one frame away from the final against Selby,it will be great to see one of 'old faces' in the final,he's in flying form,he's after giving Barry Hawkins a battering,and Hawkins is no pushover. Although I doubt he has the beating of Selby in him,that said,Selby gave a poor account of himself against Ding. The beer is gone, but dial a can are on the way to replenish my supplies.As mentioned earlier,I'm not moving my arse off the sofa today.
    Edit: He won the frame and he's in the final! Fingers crossed he keeps his form tomorrow!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement