Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Heading to the Shops! Nought exciting at all about that really just gettin a few messages. :p But I'm just excited 'cos I havn't felt able to go to Shop for last few days so I am excited! :) Have even Showered and everything! A Shower really does wonders for motivation. All showered n' clean now n' clean clothes and ready to go.

Who wants something nice back from the Shops? :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Jack the Stripper

About to get on top of herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Waking up in a Holiday Inn hotel somewhere in the Middle East....gotta love flying, never have a clue where I will end up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Just woken by the alarm... Again.. pumping time.. again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting in a cafe in Mumbai waiting for my breakfast.

I must be a freak. Nearly everyone I spoke to about coming here said to either skip Mumbai or only do a day or 2. I love it. Did a slum and city tour yesterday and then went out for dinner and drinks with my new pal from the hotel that ended up sharing the tour with. Such a vibrant and thrilling city.

Love it so much am delaying heading to Rajasthan for another day. ��

• Advertisement

@witchie.... try to eat half a raw onion everyday to avoid stomach problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Sitting (kinda) on the couch because I couldn't get any sleep last night. Wondering what to do today.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 cristali

Just back home from the airport after dropping off my mam... I'll miss you mammy, see you in a few months... you'd think that after 10 years over here I'd be used so seeing my mam twice a year ... but no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Trying to think of something exciting to do today. Anything other than finishing off the gardening project I started yesterday.

Shannon757 wrote: »
    Wondering what to do today.

Made it as far as Loop Head. Lovely day here, but really really windy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭TheFitz13

Britain
    About to have a good aul Sunday roast, then to procrastinate some more after.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, watching F1, will also be squeezing in the Tour De Yorkshire, and this evenings session of the Snooker. Having a very lazy, and slightly hung over Sunday.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Sitting in the house, browsing internet whilst also watching the F1.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Having a pint in Ballyvaughan

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Still stuck in front of the telly glued to the snooker.I was out with the hound at seven,12k on that walktastic app on me phone.But im sitting here for the day,I've got beer and plenty of roll your own.The only time I'll shift me hole of the couch is when I inevitably need to take a slash.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Having a pint in Ballyvaughan
    The Guinness in Logues is lovely..try one..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    Dizzy as fcuk in the kitchen from absentmindedly spinning on the stool while talking on the phone :(

Britain
    I'm in the pub. I think every couple in here are on a first date and I recognise one man who I once went on a date with :pac:

Just finished my dinner. Had cake too :)
    Now leaving Kilkee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Putting the feet up and having a beer at home after a rake of work in the rainey garden.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Lying on the couch with all the curtains and blinds closed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

At the fridge playing eeeny meeny miny mo

Now leaving Kilkee.

Used to spend most of my childhood summers there.... loved the place.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Used to spend most of my childhood summers there.... loved the place.

It was absolutely lovely today. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

On the couch with the little doglets.

Having washed and groomed them they are super soft and smell lovely.... till they find something stinky to roll in again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Feckoffcup

Im on boards.ie right now

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    In work, crappy sachet cappuccino binned, le disappoint

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Feckoffcup

In work, crappy sachet cappuccino binned, le disappoint
    Sunday nights ouch! where do you work?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Have been pretty much glued to sofa for day. F1 earlier, Tour De Yorkshire in afternoon, now the snooker. Bed in the next hour.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    All weekends all the time, facilities at a multi-national production type place.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement