Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

Belfast, quiet and boring but no surrender!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch having a Chicago Med binge :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

On the couch eating one of my daughters Easter eggs.....it's not the last one so I don't feel too guilty
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

Went for a jog, ended up doing half a marathon in belfast because why not. Eating half the tesco bakery in my hotel room now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Sittting outside in the sun. Can feel that heat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    moloner4 wrote: »
    Went for a jog, ended up doing half a marathon in belfast because why not. Eating half the tesco bakery in my hotel room now :D

I did the same yesterday, went running did 25k....because why not !!
    Making up for it today, out on the bean bag in the glorious sun, good tunes on, having a beer...off tomorrow..friends calling in a while..Indian food in the fridge for later..the way things are looking I might get the jump later !! Doubt it though...
    Heaven

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Started a new job, almost in the same place so just a different coloured "tie".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In a beautiful wee room in a hostel in Udaipur, Rajasthan, India. Hard to believe that this room is only costing me €8.50 a night when have stayed in worse kips at €20.

18198433_10154303769361916_4422117554765671977_n.jpg?oh=29dceeae912ae45995c9b5185fbda010&oe=59B99EF9

Can't wait to explore the city properly tomorrow as what have seen of it since arriving at 6.30ish this evening was mind blowing.

Had a masala papad (poppadum with salad stuff on top) and a cocktail in a gorgeous hotel on the lake....it cost me pretty much the same as the night in the hotel! Was worth it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Witchie wrote: »
    In a beautiful wee room in a hostel in Udaipur, Rajasthan, India. Hard to believe that this room is only costing me €8.50 a night when have stayed in worse kips at €20. 18198433_10154303769361916_4422117554765671977_n.jpg?oh=29dceeae912ae45995c9b5185fbda010&oe=59B99EF9

Can't wait to explore the city properly tomorrow as what have seen of it since arriving at 6.30ish this evening was mind blowing.

Had a masala papad (poppadum with salad stuff on top) and a cocktail in a gorgeous hotel on the lake....it cost me pretty much the same as the night in the hotel! Was worth it though.

Are they mirrors overy the bed Witchie?...you really getting into the way of life if they are lol lol

Africa
    gifted wrote: »
    Are they mirrors overy the bed Witchie?...you really getting into the way of life if they are lol lol

Ha ha.....no but there are tiny little mirrors in the ceiling around the fan and on the coving. The bathroom is gorgeous too. And I have a fan and AC.

And as if that wasn't enough for me to love this guest house it runs a library for the local kids and every time a guest stays here, the hotel buys a book in their honour with some of the money for the library.

Reading is one of my favourite things to do in the whole world and to think that me staying in this beautiful place is hopefully inspiring kids here to read more and get educated or escape a tough life, makes me very happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭islanderre

Britain
    I'm finally home after a 12 hour shift.... Beer time now!!

Witchie.... Seriously envious of your travels..... Any chance of the name of that hostel you're in now?

Africa
    Yup it is called Lassi Guest House, Udaipur. Check them out on Tripadvisor here

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Britain
    Watching the snooker. Would love to stay to the end but my beautiful 4 week old daughter kept me and the missus up last night and I'm fading here 😄

Also watching the snooker. Great match. But fighting the zzzzzzs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Winterlong wrote: »

Was watching it myself but have to go to the bed...eyes drooping..great game though

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Thebe

Munich for a week, cold and wet :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

In bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Lying in bed in the parents accommodation. Delighted my little man moved out of the incubator today and into a cot. He's doing amazing!

Disgusted that 80mls of my milk had to be dumped today cos someone took it out of the freezer... That was 8 hours work. . . :o:'(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Career wise you has to question how da feck i ended up here..... for me that is for today.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Waiting for online check-in to open for my flight Wednesday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Just after getting into bed. Work all day, 12 hour shift, then watched the last session of the snooker final from the start. Had on record, fast forwarded through the build up, the mid session, and between all the frames, seen the end of the final frame an hour after it was broadcast. Some match, but definitely time for sleep before alarm goes off again at 7am.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Winterlong wrote: »

Really? I couldn't blink watching it, best final in years.I downed nearly a full bottle of lidl's rachmaninov vodka watching the evening sessions, bit hungover now so myself and a two cronies are getting picked up at 12 and chauffeured out to the old schoolhouse in swords (wetherspoons) for the post mortem.

Really? I couldn't blink watching it, best final in years.I downed nearly a full bottle of lidl's rachmaninov vodka watching the evening sessions, bit hungover now so myself and a two cronies are getting picked up at 12 and chauffeured out to the old schoolhouse in swords (wetherspoons) for the post mortem.

Yup, was knackered after a day of up mountain, down mountain, heavy lifting and shrub cutting!
    It really was well worth staying up to the end of that match though, a pleasure on the eyes.

Britain
    Hueston station waiting for the train home.. we got released! :) me to home baba back to Mayo General to fatten up and learn to breathe properly! Yay.
    I'm so tired.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 swaner

In my chair :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

In the bog, turf is cut, arms are browning.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Shannon757 wrote: »
    In the bog, turf is cut, arms are browning.

That turf dust does get everywhere.

Finally get a chance to sit down & do nothing.

Britain
    I'm on my couch... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Britain
    Just finished preparing for a job interview tomorrow morning. I'm hoping my little girl lets me sleep tonight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

best of luck with that wrmwrt

Im just turning out the main light and going to read for a while.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement