Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    On the couch with a little dirty cold sore from stress/tiredness. Means I can't see my little man for a couple of days :(
    But he's gaining weight and off the oxygen so things are going really well.
    I'll concentrate on the litres I'm pumping out... Millilitres, that is. Ugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Bobby1981

Sitting on my sofa with a little dog I have been minding who is going home tomorrow. I wanted to go to bed a while ago but she is all in a bunch on my knee and I hate to move her. She is by far one of my most beloved dogs of all time with her little self who has to be carried up and down stairs. She nuzzles her little head under my arm for 'loves'. I have had her for almost three weeks. I am going to miss her so bad tomorrow. I texted her owners saying they could leave her another day if they were tired after all the travelling and wanted to relax but of course after all that time they want to see her straightaway...and so would I in their shoes. I was chancing my arm;)

She is such a lovely thing. I wish I could cuddle her forever. So thats me...and she. I wish I could post a pic of her without outing myself....she is a beautiful little thing. Dogs are so important in our lives. They really are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Starbucks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    On the rooftop terrace of my hotel in Jaisalmer after a wonderful tour of the Fort Palace Museum. It is so beautiful here and my hotel is in the Fort itself so it is like living in a giant sandcastle being surrounded by intricately carved sandstone. Bliss.

I am going for a desert safari this afternoon so that should be fun too.

I did something last night I haven't done in 37 years....I was on a motorbike. My host and friend brought me through the city on his and again today. The last time I was on one I was 6 years old, flying down a freeway in New Jersey on the back of my cousin's Harley with my mum crying and praying in the car behind me. I saw how upset it made her so never got on a bike again after that...until last night. No helmets either!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Just in my darkened bedroom after work which feels like a sin because it's a beautiful day out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

cbyrd wrote: »
    On the couch with a little dirty cold sore from stress/tiredness. Means I can't see my little man for a couple of days :(
    But he's gaining weight and off the oxygen so things are going really well.
    I'll concentrate on the litres I'm pumping out... Millilitres, that is. Ugh.

Fennel tea boosted my supply so much. Look at pics of him or snuggle a vest of his while you're pumping :)

I'm still in bed. Lovely lovely bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I am all dressed and ready to go out and enjoy this fine day. But my partners in crime are still in pajamas and one is playing minecraft while the other is watching Orange is the New Black.
    This could be a solo run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Heading out for a few sociables

• Closed Accounts Posts: 646 ✭✭✭koumi

soothing my sunburn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    Enjoying a glass of wine at home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    (Fennel tea on the shopping list, it'll make a change from buckets of porridge and handfuls of stinging nettle tablets, vitamin d,c,b and iodine....)
    Lol,

thank you Lucyfur.. ;)

I'm on the couch watching Jason Bourne, I stayed in bed feeling sorry for myself until 4pm today :D not one child came near me !
    It was class...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Clicking through dozens of TV channels with nothing worth watching (nearly said 'with nothing on' but I know what you're like here ;)). Thinking of hitting the scratcher and reading a good book.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Bed listening to LBC. Half way through a run of four 12 hr shifts. These few evenings is pretty much, in, shower, quick bite to eat, an hour of TV, bed.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Matt.ie

Mint Sauce wrote:
    Bed listening to LBC. Half way through a run of four 12 hr shifts. These few evenings is pretty much, in, shower, quick bite to eat, an hour of TV, bed.

Lol. ...so am I!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Out on the bean bag in East Clare, drinking coffee, sunning myself..
    Melting out..
    One of the benefits of shift work is the time off....

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Britain
    4Ad wrote: »
    Out on the bean bag in East Clare, drinking coffee, sunning myself..
    Melting out..
    One of the benefits of shift work is the time off....

The pier in Mountshannon would be a great spot to be today!

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Britain
    Sitting out on our south facing back garden applying for jobs!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    Sunning myself in my back garden in salthill

Britain
    In work.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work, thinking about going for a massage later

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭dizzyn

Sitting at my desk trying to study faulting...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Matt.ie

Just back from a 3:5hr cycle around beautiful West clare. Refuelling now with some tea! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

At my parents in the sun, eating a duck pizza with a drink, dog-sitting our two 14 year old West Highlands.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sitting down to binge on some It's Always Sunny

• Registered Users Posts: 21,643 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Sitting down to binge on some It's Always Sunny

Season 12? It's up on Netflix since weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

yep, never got around to it until now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

Sitting out on the patio watching the world around me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    At my parents in the sun, eating a duck pizza with a drink, dog-sitting our two 14 year old West Highlands.

I need pictures!! Of the dogs of course

Stuck in work for the night, head drooping after the last few shifts

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Had to take today off work due to getting a severe reaction to a bug bite on my face :( one side of my face is all swollen, doctor gave me loads of antihistamines and I am now in bed watching criminal minds :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Britain
    In my games room counting our pennies after the wife decided to go garden shopping today :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement