Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Sitting on the couch under a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

Autosport wrote: »
    Had to take today off work due to getting a severe reaction to a bug bite on my face :( one side of my face is all swollen, doctor gave me loads of antihistamines and I am now in bed watching criminal minds :)

You poor thing. Had you been on the garden ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    You poor thing. Had you been on the garden ?

Yea I was out and about in the garden and woods and didn't even notice getting bitten.

Still all tucked up in bed and off to the land of sleep :)

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

Belfast City Airport, stuck with flight cancellations. Staff up here are sound though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Lying on the school pitch in the sunshine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

In bed!!

Remarkably calm and content,

and I've no reason to be

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In my hotel room in Pushkar trying to motivate myself to do some work and then go get some food and a massage. I took a night train last night from Jaisalmer to here and was the only female in my whole carriage and had a young lad in the bunk above me and 2 across from me. Was a wee bit scary so barely slept.

Also, haven't eaten anything other than a packet of crisps this morning and it is now 4.14 in the afternoon.

On the plus side, a monkey just tried to open my bedroom window and some sort of parade with drums marched by a wee while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Back in special care, 3 and a half days without seeing him.. it's was the longest time. He's gained 4 ozs in the last 3 days after being static for a week, so something is starting to work! Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Johnny D. Mudd

In a glass case of emotion.

(What iteration of that line is that?)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Britain
    Sitting in my sunny garden with a million bee's buzzing round my amazing bush.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Britain
    Watching our 3 year old helping his mother change our 4 week old baby's nappy. Adorable 😄

• Closed Accounts Posts: 646 ✭✭✭koumi

catching the last of the evening rays from the comfort of my sofa, there's a buzz of choppers and light aircraft flying around all day, been that way all weekend, dunno what they're doing, probably catching terrorists and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Finished Dancing. Sitting in car outside Tescos doing a spot of People-watching. A lady has just hopped out of a silver Van wearing a Dressing-Gown and Flip-Flops. Literally like she just came straight from the bed, and about 10 kids after her.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

My eldest girl is making her communion this Saturday and I'm working my way through the list of jobs that herself very kindly gave me..
    Clean this
    Clean that
    Paint this
    Cut this
    Hide this
    Your useless
    Lift this
    Get this

Nothing like a communion to get the Irish Mammy working like a fecking terminator lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭snowbabe

Sittin in the sunny garden enjoying birds singing before mynext school collection. Also wondering where graces7 is gone as it must be mighty beautiful where she lives at the moment,hope she's enjoying it while we have it as the winters are long I'd imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

snowbabe wrote: »
    Sittin in the sunny garden enjoying birds singing before mynext school collection. Also wondering where graces7 is gone as it must be mighty beautiful where she lives at the moment,hope she's enjoying it while we have it as the winters are long I'd imagine.

She picked up a boards ban, so no more graces7 for a while I'm guessing...she's probably "abed with the critters" if that helps?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

On the Sofa watching the Giro D'Italia. Was out earlier, , shopping done then in garden, mowing the lawn and washing the windows. Sea swimming this evening, so better slap on loads on sun cream.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Erik Shin wrote: »
    She picked up a Facebook ban, so no more graces7 for a while I'm guessing...she's probably "abed with the critters" if that helps?

What does FB have to do with here? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Lying on my bed after a reiki session.. dunno if it's mumbo jumbo or not but it was damn relaxing. Now let the milk flow.. :D
    Hope the weather stays nice for the communion gifted, ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

Africa
    Walking along the Quays

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

kfallon wrote: »
    What does FB have to do with here? :confused:

I'm working since 7 this morning!! I'm getting my social medias mixed up :D

Wouldn't mind....I'm not even on Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Britain
    Temporarily working from an office in Brooklyn, enjoying the surroundings.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Am sitting on sofa in sunroom after my dinner delighted I got all 5 beds in house bed clothes washed and dried but raging I'm the one who now has to go and remake them all 😴

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In my hotel room feeling sad. Not sure whether seeing my gorgeous bf on our video chat and knowing I can't be with him or the fact that I have eaten half a pack of oreos is making me saddest.

Long distance relationships suck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 646 ✭✭✭koumi

cbyrd wrote: »
    Lying on my bed after a reiki session.. dunno if it's mumbo jumbo or not but it was damn relaxing. Now let the milk flow.. :D
    Hope the weather stays nice for the communion gifted, ;)

I've had some done before too, I don't know about long term benefits but it is a very welcomed break away from all the negativity in life, even for a little while.
    I'm sleepy after a day of playing with my dog and chilling in the sun, don't know how that works but tucked up under duvet and eyes starting to close, in heaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Back to the sofa, feeling quite stuffed after aload of food, and quite sore after a tough swim session. Am hoping the combination of that, and, being awake since before 7am, will reward me with a looonnnng sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭RicketyCricket

On the couch dosed with a flu watching the football and wondering if Eamon Dunphy is pissed.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching prison break

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Finally in bed after being up since 5am travelling, unpacking, shopping and psyching myself up for work tomorrow :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Britain
    In bed, wide awake and thinking about my manuscript..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement