Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

Britain
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    Persepoly? I'd say she's well jell and would love to spend a few months touring India and on into China with you

I like my cosy little life here Erik but thank you for thinking of me :p

I'm in work. The daily toil and struggle continues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Just back from the movies preceded by a cheeky Maccy D's - enjoyed it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In a hairdressers in the Pacific Mall in Delhi. Need a colour and cut. Shocked at the price here. It's about €60. In my wee hairdressers in Goa it used to cost me €20. Actually €15.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting having a coffee and watching the latest batch of Emirates flight attendant graduates..... stunning 😳
    Wonder if I can pub crawl around Dubai

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

In work counting down the hours til 4pm tomorrow when I leave and make my way home to mammy and the cat for the weekend :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

In the pub :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    At the kitchen table doing junior infants homework and having lunch, little man is being transferred from special care to paediatrics today.. (next move will be home.. whenever.. )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

I'm bed. I hate pain :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Just back from a meal out with herself and three little girls....had a pint of Heineken with me dinner and I don't know whether to go to bed or knock on the door of the local nightclub .....not used to drinking so it goes straight to me head lol lol

Britain
    Lying in bed listening to chaos in the sitting room. Don't know whether to intervene or close the door.
    Working on the list I have for the weekend. Haircuts, packing and other stuff that involves leaving my bed.
    Procrastination... :)

• Advertisement

Britain
    Lying in bed listening to chaos in the sitting room. Don't know whether to intervene or close the door.
    Working on the list I have for the weekend. Haircuts, packing and other stuff that involves leaving my bed.
    Procrastination... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

In a bar in Kyoto having a pint of Guinness. Home in a week or so, getting myself ready for it :p

Africa
    Had enough of India so booked a flight yesterday and am now in my hotel in Kathmandu getting ready to go explore. ��

Witchie wrote: »
    Had enough of India so booked a flight yesterday and am now in my hotel in Kathmandu getting ready to go explore. ��

Where are you off to next Witchie? ( jeez I'm a nosey bugger lol lol)

Africa
    Home if I continue to feel like this. Doesn't help that am bawling my eyes out in Paddy Foleys Irish bar in Kathmandu coz they are playing the soundtrack of my childhood : "Me and you and a dog named boo", "On top of the world", "raindrops keep falling on my head" and the straw that broke the camels back: "Rhinestone Cowboy".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Witchie wrote: »
    Home if I continue to feel like this. Doesn't help that am bawling my eyes out in Paddy Foleys Irish bar in Kathmandu coz they are playing the soundtrack of my childhood : "Me and you and a dog named boo", "On top of the world", "raindrops keep falling on my head" and the straw that broke the camels back: "Rhinestone Cowboy".

Sorry for laughing witchie, but the fact that there is a Paddy Foleys in Kathmandu made me howl :D

Chin up, its pishing down here. :)

Im doing housework

Africa
    I think there are 2 more Irish bars in the city. I came here coz thought might bump into someone to have a conversation with but it's empty. The band warming up are excellent. Funky stone roses/chili peppersesque.

Rhinestone Cowboy???....jesus Witchie that sounds like the twilight zone...run for the hills girl...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Kitchen, doing laundry. When did this start happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

Africa
    Somewhere in an office doing overtime :O

• Advertisement

Africa
    gifted wrote: »
    Rhinestone Cowboy???....jesus Witchie that sounds like the twilight zone...run for the hills girl...

Happens to be one of Mt favourite songs of all time. Was reared on it.

This band are rather epic.

Edit: I take it back....they are doing Bon Jovi - Always. Although they ate doing it well their cred just dropped.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    In bed dreading work.. And i only have two more nights to do..

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Bed, fresh sheets, but on my own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Couch, waiting for the world to stop spinning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Britain
    Sitting outside my hostel in Beijing- it's quite warm

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Nursing new born kittens.

Big momma cat delivered 4 on Thursday. Big suprise, she was supposedly fixed by the vet when she was a young cat. I think somebody owes me a refund.

Tiny things with their eyes still closed. I have them in a carboard box with a towel lining in front of the storage heater.

I've two already homed when they mature enough and I'm going to keep at least one of the other two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

In bed and hungover to bits. Its 4.30pm here and waiting for my favourite Thai food place to open at 5pm. Days like today are reasons why I try not to drink every weekend. Im a terribly unproductive hangover person. Such a wasted day.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Up in Leixslip at athletics comp with my daughter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Heading in to the big city for a meal with my family and siblings etc. There might be fireworks and the bitchy texts have already started.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Winterlong wrote: »
    Heading in to the big city for a meal with my family and siblings etc. There might be fireworks and the bitchy texts have already started.

I hear that, hate 'obligatory get togethers' someones always guaranteed to always kicks off, usually the same person. Feeling for ya man.
    I picked up a box Heineken in supervalu,have some smokables,fridge full of munchies and herself and the little daughter are up in the in-laws until 7 or 8 so nice relaxing day for me. Only thing going against my favour is crap Sunday afternoon TV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement