Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Looking out over Dubai Creek enjoying a cold beer. This is certainly the non glittery side of town.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,780 ✭✭✭buried

In the pub trying to watch the brilliant hurling match that's on and little suited communion/confirmation militants keep informing me with their hands out- "I had my confirmunnion today mista" They'll be having their wakes tomorrow if they don't p!ss off out of it and leave me in peace.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    buried wrote:
    In the pub trying to watch the brilliant hurling match that's on and little suited communion/confirmation militants keep informing me with their hands out- "I had my confirmunnion today mista" They'll be having their wakes tomorrow if they don't p!ss off out of it and leave me in peace.

Totally agree with you about the hurling one of the best I've seen in a long time. In my mother's house watching said match

In a Dubai bar frequented by ladies of the night....

Scenery is excellent, but not my style....

Now I just have to leave before I drink enough to make it my style.....

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Last few hours of the weeeknd, on the sofa, watching Ep2 of Little Boy Blue. Heartbreaking show.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    buried wrote: »

Apt name is apt :pac:

In work yawning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

At my grandparent's eating pie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Matt.ie

In bed. Been back in my gaff an hour having been on a long charity cycle. A small but significant life changing moment for me I believe. #feelingdetermined

In bed trying to get to sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Getting ready for bed and tomorrow - well today that is. Starting new Job in the morning. Yayyyy.. :)

• Advertisement

Getting ready for bed and tomorrow - well today that is. Starting new Job in the morning. Yayyyy.. :)

Good luck

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Persephone kindness

Good Luck Misstear!

I am in the study/office. Not for much longer though. Bed soon for me too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

Africa
    hard to get up earlier as it was me mate's birthday last night. Happy to say there was no hangover. Just got in work ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Matt.ie wrote: »
    In bed. Been back in my gaff an hour having been on a long charity cycle. A small but significant life changing moment for me I believe. #feelingdetermined

Well done :)

Britain
    I should be at my desk in work but I find myself sitting outside Starbucks on Stephens Green drinking coffee.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 WealthyAndWise

The GP waiting room.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    On standby for a trip to crumlin for a feeding assessment, holiday for mammy to the big smoke. :D
    I have my slippers packed this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Just sat reading reports of an explosion at an Ariana Grande gig in Manchester, many fatalities..her target market is children ffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

In bed. My youngest woke up. Had bad dream and so I'm lying here past hour trying t get her t sleep. Such is life

On the toilet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting on my bed (the milking parlour) checking over my packing, we're heading for Crumlin this evening. I'm travelling with him this time so no panicking over train times .. little steps closer to taking him home. <3

He's 5 weeks old today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In bed in a hotel in Pokhara feeling very ill. Have had a sore throat and headache for almost a week now but today stomach entered the game of messing with Witchie.

Had an 11 hour nightmare bus trip today from Kathmandu so that probably didn't help.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭MySandwich

Sitting on a train, bored

@Witchie, did you follow my advice about onions?

Dubai.... discovered that the only tourist trip that i was interested in, seeing Dubai from a sea plane was gone to cost me $500....... F.eck that!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    Hiding out in the bathroom in a bid to get a few minutes peace from the lunacy.

Am in shock here!! Think am gonna have a Heart-Attack with it all!! Jayyysus!! As if we all didn't have enough crap to put up with like!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: Ain't got no time for that sh1t!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

You ok hun? Xox

Ah I don't know, perhaps you have the answer KERSPLAT! ???!! I will survive shure! ;) The World a better place fair and equal though, and compliant.

Feeling appreciative of KERSPLAT!'s concern for me.... :)

• Advertisement

Britain
    I'm in bed watching my stories :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement