Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    smurfjed wrote: »
    @Witchie, did you follow my advice about onions?

No....oops
    I'm in bed watching my stories :)

Only stories I get to watch these days is my weekly dose of Doctor Who and the wifi wasn't strong enough for me to watch it in my last hotel. Might get stuck into it tonight.

I am in my hotel room after a lovely morning and afternoon wandering around Pokhara with a mate. Now to get some work done. Dammit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

Africa
    stuck in work and the weather outside is so inviting!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

At home, but about to try and squeeze into my wet suit in time for a sea swim, I am getting better at it :D Wish me luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,780 ✭✭✭buried

Out the back, enjoying the lovely warm evening, the evening sky mixed with a dark midsummer blue with the stars above trying to break through. Get outside and get involved erbody

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

About to evacuate a burning aircraft into a swimming pool and raft. . Can't believe that I get paid to do this 😀

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

About to evacuate a burning aircraft into a swimming pool and raft. . Can't believe that I get paid to do this 😀

We can close this thread now. You win.
    Brilliant post!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    Stuck in traffic on a sweltering hot bus to Finsbury Park to get the train to work. Bring on the long weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    I'm in the Nazareth ward in crumlin, looks like I'll be here over the weekend too because my champion sleeper will not wake up for the speech and language lady to check him out. This is her 3rd day to try, fingers crossed he cooperates
    Of course he was wide awake for a chat last night at 10pm.. pup. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

In a tiny 10 person bar in the "Golden Gai" in Tokyo, wondering how much I've been overcharged

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    All morning gardening

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Wardling

Work...on a day like today it should be illegal. At least we've no windows so I don't have to watch the sun dissappear before I leave at 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

At work, having a sandwich, over looking the rock of cashel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

OK..I'm gonna bite the bullet and ask...what exactly do you work at?......an actor??...Your Bruce Willis aren't you? Lol lol...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Out the back garden having a couple of drinks. According to my phone it's 24° but there's a lovely breeze coming off the sea so it's not too sticky outside,just right.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

In the back garden. Onto the dregs of the second bottle of wine watching a stream of the rugby Northampton vs stade Francois.

I couldn't care less who wins but it's a lovely evening, I hope you are enjoying yours wherever you are

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Spent half the day, okay about 4 hours or so, at stuff in the garden. Started the day with 2 or 3 jobs planned, and ended up at 4 or 5, with only one of the original 2 or 3 done.

:D

Now one sofa, contemplating the second shower of the day, and waiting for a forecast thunder storm to start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Just hopped into bed. Listening to the rain outside and hoping for some thunder :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,002 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Britain
    Just let my dog out she came back in with diarrhoea on her arse, so just spent 10 minutes dealing with the aftermath. So going to have a shower now, then bed.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Africa
    In an alley in Pokhara.

Nice coffee shop here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sat eating a madras curry for breakfast....last night's leftover takeaway straight from the fridge...cold....and it's only heavenly!

• Advertisement

Africa
    On top of the world.....cloud 9.

Just had the best massage ever. Am floating.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Heading up to Dublin for the rugby. Have a bad feeling that Munster are going to be battered by the Welsh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

In a class of 8-9yo learning to code and I'm with someone's mammy talking about when we were 8 she was making Daisy chains and I was killing things with a magnifying glass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

On my lunch break. Supposed to go into town this evening but don't know if I'm prepared to trek that far in this weather, esp if there's rugby on

Waiting for herself to come home so I can go to the gym...yes...the gym...like a beached sweaty whale in the gym...first time in about 4 stone that I've been down there...

Hopefully herself takes her time coming home lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Just in from a marathon shopping session. Dundrum will not be going out of business soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

gifted wrote: »
    Waiting for herself to come home so I can go to the gym...yes...the gym...like a beached sweaty whale in the gym...first time in about 4 stone that I've been down there...

Hopefully herself takes her time coming home lol lol

Don't do it.

I'm in the gym currently.

It's very very very hot.

Don't do it.

I'm in the gym currently.

It's very very very hot.

Too late...I went...I did...I sweated...

I came home and horsed into a tub of pringles ...lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Home. Candles lit, curtains drawn. Movies lined up and takeaway picked out for later.
    A cuddle partner would be nice but my doggies will do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    Slane! Wooooooo!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement