Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Sean's bar Athlone

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Taking a few mins to sit down, 4 cheesecakes in fridge for school field day. 2 white chocolate and 2 Oreo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭RoisinClare6

In bed having a cup of tea, himself is playing Kerbals space program and I'm youtubing songs I loved when I was a teenager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Kite flying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Crumlin, waiting for the ambulance to take us home. Another hour. ... Tick tock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    Kitchen

Chicken is cooked to early, rice nearly done and sauce on the way

As with the chicken, my wife and kids are late too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

Africa
    Soaked just outside 3 Arena

Britain
    In the ambulance half way home.. my own bed tonight \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Just after getting into bed, after three long very busy days at work.

Night night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In my bed relaxing for an hour before I have to get up and get ready to leave Nepal and go to Malaysia.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    Waiting at the NCT centre

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

JillyQ wrote: »
    Waiting at the NCT centre

Did you stop at the McDonalds Drive Thru on the way and have a picnic in the NCT centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    Boom_Bap wrote:
    Did you stop at the McDonalds Drive Thru on the way and have a picnic in the NCT centre?

Lol no.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Inside me house hiding....neighbours got a new puppy next door and I saw it today for the first time...kids had it out...so out I went to give it a pat on the head cos I love pups and I picked it up....little thing started to whimper and it pissed itself...kids are looking at me like I'm ****ing shrek himself and wondering why I'm hurting their pup.....put the pup down and the kids started walking away while throwing me daggers.....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Africa
    Back in Yangon after 14 hours of flights.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Back in work after feck all sleep, all my own fault so can't even wallow in that :o

Africa
    mike_ie wrote: »
    Back in Yangon after 14 hours of flights.

Am only down the road in Kuala Lumpur.

Very annoyed. Purposely booked an Oyo rooms hotel (budget brand a bit like travelodge) to ensure a certain standard of room. Arrived late last night and was shown to my room. It had massive patches of damp and mold everywhere. I explained I couldn't stay in that room and they moved me to one not much better. The shower didn't even work. Had paid with my card for the 3 nights so now trying to get a refund from Oyo. Agggh

Checked in to a nicer place now and have gone to Nandos for lunch. God I have missed Nandos.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Witchie.... In Malaysia and you went to NANDOS......

Africa
    smurfjed wrote: »
    @Witchie.... In Malaysia and you went to NANDOS......

I was craving it! You don't understand how difficult accessing food here will be for me. I am allergic to nuts, coconut, seeds (sesame, poppy, nigella etc) and am a vegetarian who doesn't eat mushrooms. I have to ease myself into the Malaysian food and figure out what I can eat and can't but today was really hungry and had such a frustrating morning with the crap hotels and stuff so just wanted something familiar and filling.

Now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying in bed feeling rotten
    Heads thumping tummys threatening to show me my dinner
    I'm cold but hot

Don't know if I'm dehydrated over tired or got a tummy bug but am sad

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    In bed full as a Pinkeen

Africa
    Almost ate at Pizza Hut today but gave in and tried some local cuisine. After much explaining (with the help of the translated booklet with pictures that I have put together in about 15 languages) I got some rice, some soya chunks in spicy sauce, aubergine in spicy sauce and some green beans.

The green beans and the rice were pretty much all that was edible. The soya was textured and tasted how I imagine scallops are. I f**kin hate fish and would rather eat raw cow. The aubergine was slimy and mushroom like in texture. After fish, mushrooms are my next most hated food.

So might go to pizza hut this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

On a beach by the Black Sea.
    The water is not black btw.

Britain
    In the sitting room watching Netflix (where did I find the time! ) making more food for the little man who has hit 6lbs and is 5 days off his oxygen. Go Elliot!
    Now to get him off the ng feeding tube, cos I really don't want to have to learn how to change it. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,166 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

SoCal

Africa
    Fathom wrote: »
    SoCal

SoJell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

In the drive-through car wash. A surprisingly calming and pleasant sensory experience ... Kind of like being back in the womb!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

The Irish village Dubai

Africa
    At a tapas bar in Kuala Lumpur. This place is amazing. I think I will move here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

With my wonderful mammy. Alzheimer's is a cùnt but she's still in there somewhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement