Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Oops I may be slightly drunk. I say the post 2 up from here and got excited that someone from boards was in KL. Then I realised it was me oops.

Drinking margaritas on the main party street. God I wish I knew someone here. Tis lonely betimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    La.de.da wrote: »
    With my wonderful mammy. Alzheimer's is a cùnt but she's still in there somewhere.

That's so well put. Fair play to you..you have only one Mam..enjoy your time together !

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Have you ever agreed to feed a neighbours cat and then realised once they've gone that
    a) you cont really like cats
    b) cats don't really like you
    c) cats are bastards

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Irish Village Dubai 😀😀

I'm sure that there are more bars in Dubai, but this one is convenient and comfortable.

Only another 2 weeks to go !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    In front of the TV...champions league final on, diner ready and a glass of wine..
    On my own,no one to nag me..heaven..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

At the home place. Just about to head out to Night 2 of the Rory G Festival.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting on my couch watching mamma mia, so excited that I'll get to bring my little boy home next week :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Britain
    Just rolling in to bed.

God only knows what stories will unfold tomorrow morning about those poor people in London.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Sitting at the kitchen table tucking into a grill of sausages rashers and black pudding. Just home after an evening on a tractor drawing silage. We have an early start again 7-7.30. I should probably try and get a bit of kip but I know that if i do I'll sleep for hours regardless of alarms. I'm wide awake now and will get sleep later this evening when finished. The weather is not suiting our job this year so we must pull out all the stops to get through the work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Just harnessed up my trusty hound,firing a splash of powers whiskey into the flask and a spliff behind the ear. Leaving my house now,will walk from Balbriggan to Laytown and back with the madra,a nice bracing walk. If any boardsies walk by me by don't hesitate to say hello ;) I'm wearing black docs,blue jeans,a gormless grin and a black Fred Perry polo with a two tone collar. I like an oul chat on my walks, I've gathered a mine of local history from meeting people on my Sunday morning strolls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rodge68

Just harnessed up my trusty hound,firing a splash of powers whiskey into the flask and a spliff behind the ear. Leaving my house now,will walk from Balbriggan to Laytown and back with the madra,a nice bracing walk. If any boardsies walk by me by don't hesitate to say hello ;) I'm wearing black docs,blue jeans,a gormless grin and a black Fred Perry polo with a two tone collar. I like an oul chat on my walks, I've gathered a mine of local history from meeting people on my Sunday morning strolls.

The dodgy looking skinhead/ska boy ?

Carribean
    rodge68 wrote: »
    The dodgy looking skinhead/ska boy ?

Probably me lol, Im not walking a pit bull with a spiky collar or nothing he's only a small yorkie cross so I'm approachable,always up for a chat and a laugh. If yer fond of an oul smoke definitely say hello. I have regular walkers that I bump into on my route that stop for five and have a natter. I've made many friends from all walks of life just by walking me dog,I'm still out nearly home.Hit spar for breakfast rolls and the papers and then I'm set for a good Sunday. The therapeutic values of being a dog owner are grossly underestimated.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Getting ready to drive from galway to liffey valley shopping centre with herself and the 3 little girls.....gonna be a long long day....

Did I mention it was going to be a long day???

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭wistfuleyes

In Brittas Bay

• Registered Users Posts: 21,643 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    gifted wrote:
    Getting ready to drive from galway to liffey valley shopping centre with herself and the 3 little girls.....gonna be a long long day....
    Every time I see you post about your 4 ladies I think Gifted was also born lucky to have such a happy household.

That being said, I'd rather not be in your position for the next ten hours. :)

Carribean
    In Brittas Bay

Nice

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Africa
    Sitting on my balcony, waiting for the monsoon rain to stop and for my power to come back on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

In bed, hungover <3

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭grumpymunster

In the office revising for exams next week :(
    (when not getting distracted by boards of course)

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭TheFitz13

Britain
    Lying In bed cuddling my dog.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

TheFitz13 wrote: »
    Lying In bed cuddling my dog.

I'm sure the missus doesn't like that nickname

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sitting watching Dan Akroyd on Sunday Brunch and sipping a Redbreast 21yo. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Every time I see you post about your 4 ladies I think Gifted was also born lucky to have such a happy household.

That being said, I'd rather not be in your position for the next ten hours. :)

Happy household???.....I call it fear lol lol...arrived here and so proud of my girls....first thing they said...food first daddy.....herself is straining at the leash to go looking at clothes lol lol

Wonder how soon can i ask is it time to go home?..lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

In the pub watching the Limerick - Clare match.

Britain
    Sitting on the couch with the patio door open, listening to the rain pouring down outside, thinking I need a break from life for a while to re-energise my mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

On a mobbed bus to town to meet friends

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Take 2 at getting in bed. Had to get out of bed to collect moody 17 year old who didn't even have manners to say thanks. Teenagers can be such asses

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

On the sofa watching Netflix. Was about 3am before getting to bed the last two nights, won't be that late tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Thankfully back in Malaysia after 2 days in Singapore. An overrated place if ever I saw one. Glad to get out of there. The people are nowhere near as nice as here, everything is overpriced so you feel you are being ripped off and just a soulless place.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Britain
    In a pub having my lunch :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement