Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Playzone with the youngest 2. Made the most of outdoor weather this morning, raining now so glad to be indoors letting them run off some energy whilst older daughter & my husband bowl

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    Sitting at home having a nice glass of red, before a busy week of visiting relatives starts with the arrival of some American cousins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Had a mental but very fun weekend with friends in Waterford. Paying for my fun now, back at home in my pyjamas under a blanket on the couch with a tub of ice cream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

In bed about to start watching Bates Motel Season 5

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Sitting on the stairs at home listening to a podcast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

After a long hot shower, after quite a tough but very rewarding and energising sea swim session. Now watching the last few episodes of Designated Survivor on Netflix, and waiting on food to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 towntown

Sitting on the couch watching BB fretting about starting a 3 month internship tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,643 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    towntown wrote:
    Sitting on the couch watching BB fretting about starting a 3 month internship tomorrow morning.
    You'll be grannnnddddddddd.

Good luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Hope you all enjoyed the bank holiday... I'm 22 hours into my 24 hour shift with the boy... Hoping to hear that he can come home soon.. fingers crossed.. this is the 3rd bank holiday weekend he's wrecked.. and he's only 7 weeks old! Starting as he means to go on! But.. he sleeps all night so I'll forgive him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In bed (not the couch) watching old F1 clips

• Advertisement

On the sofa, fed, watching HoC, bed after this episode. Had my first pool swim lesson in almost 20 years tonight. Well I say lesson, it was more drills, coaching, and sprints. Sore all over, but pretty worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

In bed wishing for sleep, but my head isn't having any of it.

It will regret this by mid-afternoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Sitting in the garden listening to the birds twitterin. A squirrel came to visit too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

In a wedged pub watching rugby

Soo fücking hot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Hiding out in the toilets in work browsing boards until 9am so I can avoid making boring small talk with my colleagues.

Britain
    Sitting in my little mans hospital room.. He's coming home today :) there's an odd tear being shed, and not only by me.. little cutie has stolen a few hearts :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Aww delighted to hear that..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Lying on the couch with the lights off looking out over the Tasman sea and watching a lightening storm in Sydney. Mother nature at her finest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Lying on the couch with the lights off looking out over the Tasman sea and watching a lightening storm in Sydney. Mother nature at her finest.

Sounds great, im looking out at mother nature bringing another band of rain in off the atlantic

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

off to B&Q for a bit of trellis, the garden has taken a bit of a hammering in the last couple of days with the weather and my beans have snapped their canes under the deluge.....jeez I sound like a right old fart these days

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

at home in my room. avoiding my housemate because she is a muppet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

in bed, ice on head, anxiously awaiting the no-sleep headache to stop it's reign of terror

Watching the French Open whilst having a bit of lunch, must really get up now and do something.
    BBDBB wrote: »
    off to B&Q for a bit of trellis, the garden has taken a bit of a hammering in the last couple of days with the weather and my beans have snapped their canes under the deluge.....jeez I sound like a right old fart these days

I was ordering an new Garden gate my self this morning.

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just finished my 7th flight simulator session and have tomorrow off, so Dubai pub crawl time.

Britain
    Sitting on my couch watching the snapper .

With my baby in my arms :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

cbyrd wrote: »

With my baby in my arms :)

Watching it here also for the umpteenth time...enjoy having baby home.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    At home, sofa, tea, biscuits and The Snapper on the telly. It never gets old.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,643 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    cbyrd wrote:
    Colser wrote:
    Watching it here also for the umpteenth time...enjoy having baby home.
    At home, sofa, tea, biscuits and The Snapper on the telly. It never gets old.

Colm Meaney is very good in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Colm Meaney is very good in it.

He's A1..ðŸ˜

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Asia
    In a rock bar in Vancouver. Karaoke tonight and the guy is brutal. Knocking on heavens door never sounded so bad. On the bright side the beer is cheap and the locals are very friendly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement