Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Free-2-Flow

Still on the night shift

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Had a tiff with the better half last night,so I decided to skip going to bed. I took a load of prescription drugs(900 mg lyrica and 6mg xanax,) im pretty out it. Right now I'm drinking shots of makers mark bourbon chased with Karpackie beer watching good morning Britain on itv. A bit sad really,hopefully today will be a better day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Shattered tired..don't want to get up and go to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Colser wrote: »
    Shattered tired..don't want to get up and go to work.

Sat on the couch since 4am FML!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

It is raining so much here in Sydney that I think I am back home in Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

In the magical land of insomnia again.
    Switching off electronics in 3-2-*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

In bed in my friend's house, it's my happy place, it's the loveliest happiest house in the world! She's going to make us hash for breakfast, not the fun kind apparently. It involves potato and chorizo!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

cbyrd wrote:
    With my baby in my arms

cbyrd wrote:
    Sitting on my couch watching the snapper .

Best status!!!!

Minding my friends 8 month old baby. She is a pleasure to have

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Had a tiff with the better half last night,so I decided to skip going to bed. I took a load of prescription drugs(900 mg lyrica and 6mg xanax,) im pretty out it. Right now I'm drinking shots of makers mark bourbon chased with Karpackie beer watching good morning Britain on itv. A bit sad really,hopefully today will be a better day.

Jaysus...hopefully you'll wake up today lol lol

Hope ye sort it fast....

Carribean
    gifted wrote: »
    Jaysus...hopefully you'll wake up today lol lol

Hope ye sort it fast....
    Thanks for your concern gifted,I appreciate it. Id a snooze for an hour or so,another 2mg xanax and another 1050mg of lyrica. Feeling pretty good actually, the row with me bird is done. I won her over with my special tiramasu,it's really that good, my trick is to throw in a generous dash of contreau. I'll be going out to Skerries for pints soon,problem averted. I'm still off me feckin tits though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Waiting for my tan to dry and carry your heart into my arms that's where they belong in my arms, baby yaaaaaah :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Won't lie, envious of Harry's night last night.
    I'm in bed trying to relax before sleeping but I have very exciting plans

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭ZeroCool17

On the couch watching UK elections. I really need to go to bed!

Carribean
    Won't lie, envious of Harry's night last night.
    I'm in bed trying to relax before sleeping but I have very exciting plans

You should see what I'm upto now lexie!
    I can't post pictures, if I could I'd be definitely banned! Got Viber on your phone? If so I'll show you what I'm upto, and you'll get to see my ugly mug lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting in my hotel room bed in Malacca, Malaysia catching up on the UK election. I slept late this morning and was a nervous wreck opening my laptop to see the results. WTF UK? Especially Scotland!!!! Jaysus.

Think I will shower and go look for some food I can eat in this city before getting stuck into work for a few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 JMurphy84

Britain
    Sitting in my hotel room in Hong Kong looking out over Victoria harbour watching the world go by! What an amazing city!😊

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Supermacs.....horsing into a big fry up....on my Todd and reading the paper and playing on me phone....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Back in my hotel room about to get stuck into some work but trying to plan when I will move to Bali for a month or so. Anyone want to join me?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

In my cousins kitchen in South London, she's off on the school run and doing the shopping. Love the kids to bits (3 boys aged 2-7), but man are they hard work and exhausting.

Great to be able to enjoy the silence for a while.

Just returned the favour of a lovely meal last night and a few beers, by doing a bit of tidying and clearing up.

Madness will probably resume later when will have to play and entertain again.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I'm outta town and wife just told me that she purchased €4000 worth of booze!

Talk about getting ready for Christmas

• Advertisement

Carribean
    smurfjed wrote: »
    I'm outta town and wife just told me that she purchased €4000 worth of booze!

Talk about getting ready for Christmas

Definitely a front runner for wife of the year. You chose your bride wisely. Hang on to that diamond, definitely a keeper.

Carribean
    On the tail end of a serious bender,don't feel too bad at the moment but I'm sure it will catch up with me tonight/tomorrow when the drink and the spark plugs are all gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

On couch. Absolutely crippled with cramps. Worst IBS flare in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,643 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    On the tail end of a serious bender,don't feel too bad at the moment but I'm sure it will catch up with me tonight/tomorrow when the drink and the spark plugs are all gone.

Hope you're alright Harry.
    Benders are fun when they happen for right reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Tucked up in bed watching tv and listening to the rain hammer down outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

On me couch but bed soon, wish I was as tired as I was at 3 o'clock this afternoon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭wally1990

Bed , scrolling boards and Facebook

First Friday not drinking in ages

Decided to go gym after work and come home and do F all

Not feeling Sociable today

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

On the couch,wine and watching David Beckham on TV,wind howling outside..feeling good.(love Beckham tbh).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

eating ice cream in work :/
    getting ready to go out drinking tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Just finished the 3am feed. He slept through it, I'm wide awake.. drugs at 6, next feed at 7am.. I'd lol only I'm too tired :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement