Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Sudance

Phew...I was beginning to think I was the only one at home..every reply I read was someone in some hotel in some far flung location lol...

I'm at home, on my sofa, waiting for dawn so I can go out and get some photos...fingers crossed it's gonna be a marmalade sky, it was a bit "meh" yesterday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭jonon9

In bed......................rubbing........................foot's itchy

Witchie wrote: »
    Back in my hotel room about to get stuck into some work but trying to plan when I will move to Bali for a month or so. Anyone want to join me?

*Hand up*

Where are you again? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sudance wrote: »
    *Hand up*

Where are you again? lol

Tis wonderful here in Malaysia but am fierce lonesome without anyone. Poor taxi drivers get their ear bent every time am in a car. Had a great discussion with a Sikh guy about ISIS the other day. Then yesterday a kinda cute driver was hitting on me. Basically told me that a lovely woman like me could get a boyfriend here. I said that I kinda have one in India and that Indian guys seem to like me more. He told me that many Malaysian guys are not into foreign women but that having a foreign girlfriend was cool and something he would like...then he smiled at me in the rearview mirror. :D

I miss proper conversations. Am a chatty person.

Anyway, I head back to KL today where the barman in my hotel there seems to like chatting to me. He is studying digital marketing, which I have also so he asks me lots about my work.

Ah you poor thing, you do sound a bit lonesome alright and like you could do with some company..Travel with work often sounds ultra glamorous to a lot who've never done it..the reality is often very very different though, at least you have the internet and cheap.free international calls/skype etc these days...so chin up, enjoy the chance to see it and you'll be home before you know it :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sat on the couch waiting for the Lions v Crusaders to begin.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Sat on the couch waiting for the Lions v Crusaders to begin.....

Boyz in work make out crusaders are going to destroy them

Hows it going???,ive not made it out

Boyz in work make out crusaders are going to destroy them

Hows it going???,ive not made it out

Lions up 6-0...2 penalties from Farrell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Mercado de San Miguel with a glass of Rioja and watching the world go by.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Hope you're alright Harry.
    Benders are fun when they happen for right reason.

True enough,can't deny I had fun though.

• Advertisement

Britain
    True enough,can't deny I had fun though.

Hope all is OK Harry. You're a good skin :)

I'm in the pub. Sitting at the bar by myself like some awful harlot :p

Hope all is OK Harry. You're a good skin :)

I'm in the pub. Sitting at the bar by myself like some awful harlot :p

There you are!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Free-2-Flow

On overtime in work, by the End of this shift that will be 22 hours overtime this week. ZzzzZzzz

The taxman is going to have a field day with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching Hurling and The Voice kids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Drinking beer at home with whitey ford on the stereo

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,166 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Library

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    Not in an airplane. Feels like the first weekend without travel (work) in ages.

Also madly in love.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Watching The Blues Brothers and having Nandos on the couch with the OH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Also madly in love.

Aww I want that feeling!

But right now I have very definite butterflies ... And that's just lovely, too! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting on the couch flicking round the stations trying to produce enough for the next mealtime.. it's like having twins.. :D meanwhile he sleeps.. (all day and all night.. \o/ )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭pangbang

Behind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Free-2-Flow

cbyrd wrote:
    Sitting on the couch flicking round the stations trying to produce enough for the next mealtime.. it's like having twins.. meanwhile he sleeps.. (all day and all night.. \o/ )

Ah give him a break

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In my hotel in KL and just booked flight and hotel for Bali for tomorrow! Whoop!

It will be the 23rd anniversary of my saying "I do" on a beach in Barbados this Wednesday so I decided that I deserve to wallow in my self-pity and misery on another tropical island.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

In a greasy spoon, somewhere along the South London Surrey Border, waiting on a few breakfast sandwiches.

On the choo-choo

Carribean
    Watching The Blues Brothers and having Nandos on the couch with the OH.

Much worse ways of spending an evening, I'm hoochin it up on top shelf booze(redbreast)since this morning,I've all the Sunday papers there on the table waiting to be perused at my leisure,but reading is horrible when you've a few drinks on board.I currently appear and feel somewhat similar to the 13th Duke of Wynbourne from the fast show,and I'm toying with the idea of fashioning a pencil thin moustache to complete the look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

"On the lash" has been replaced with 'Doing a Harry' in my lexicon.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Finally have broadband again so in bed watching all the rubbish the net has to offer :)

Carribean
    Winterlong wrote: »
    "On the lash" has been replaced with 'Doing a Harry' in my lexicon.

I daresay there have been many impressionable young women who have woken up full of regret and rue,having 'done a Harry' the previous evening whilst 'on the lash'. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Britain
    on the couch, procrastinating about doing my manuscript

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement