Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Britain
    Chillin by the pool in 30deg heat in mallorca

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    on the couch, procrastinating about doing my manuscript

I've heard a plethora of 'caught masturbating' excuses over the years,indeed I had to think on the spot more than once meself but that one beats them all 'hands down'. Nothing even 'comes close'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

In The Marquee in Cork... scissors at the ready for auld Persepoly.... think I may get past the hordes of security :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

watching birds above the bay...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Doubting a decision I made the other day.. damned indecision!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

sitting in front of my easel, painting another painting in my latest series of paintings... peace and quiet while everyone in the house sleeps.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Winding down with a beer after a day on the brown liquor,listening to some Paul Weller.Feeling pretty good despite Weller's morose lyrics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Loon E. Tick

Curled up in bed after giving one of my all time faves, Wild Wood, an old spin on the You Tube. Thanks to Mr. Bailey for prompting me. If I was in a soppy mood I might press the red button on You Do Something To Me but I think I'll pass on that one for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

That's one of my all time favourite songs.

I'm on the couch about to watch The Handmaid's Tale.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Winding down with a beer after a day on the brown liquor,listening to some Paul Weller.Feeling pretty good despite Weller's morose lyrics.
    Curled up in bed after giving one of my all time faves, Wild Wood, an old spin on the You Tube. Thanks to Mr. Bailey for prompting me. If I was in a soppy mood I might press the red button on You Do Something To Me but I think I'll pass on that one for now.
    That's one of my all time favourite songs.

I'm on the couch about to watch The Handmaid's Tale.

One of my favourite artists of all times and amazing live but not so amazing when you break your ankle to A Town Called Malice at Oxygen.

I have forgiven him for making me dance like a lunatic on slippery mats wearing flipflops.

In my local Irish bar in KL waiting for brunch before I tip off to the airport and Bali. Will miss KL and will be back. Best city I have ever been to apart from San Francisco.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

On the bus on my way to work, bleh.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Having a post work drink, laundry on, bedtime when it's done..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

Africa
    Back in work from the Match yesterday in the Aviva! Come on you boys in Green! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Asia
    Just back in Dublin after the flight from Vancouver. No work till tomorrow thank christ. Going to attempt not to nap today so I can sleep tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

On a Choo Choo operated by Southern Rail traveling through South London. It's not Rush Hour, or in London, Rush Two Hours, or the heat that's bothering me, it's just that it's Southern Rail. Bet Witchie has had more comfortable rail journeys traveling through South and South East Asia.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Off out to work again. Groundhog day much

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Sitting on the couch after a long day at work. If I drank alcohol I'd need a whiskey

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,166 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Internet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    In a pub watching a man drink two single vodkas and coke every 15 minutes what a animal/legend for the last 2 hrs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Sitting in the work ute looking at an idiot who wont listen to me trying to operate his machine

I drove an hour and half to get here,

il finish my carton of mango juice,leave him suffer for another 10 mins show him once more and head back if he still wont listen

• Advertisement

Africa
    Mint Sauce wrote: »
    On a Choo Choo operated by Southern Rail traveling through South London. It's not Rush Hour, or in London, Rush Two Hours, or the heat that's bothering me, it's just that it's Southern Rail. Bet Witchie has had more comfortable rail journeys traveling through South and South East Asia.

Eh no. Most of my train journeys have been torturous. Especially in India. Especially the night trains. Thank fook that part of my life is over....until I get to Vietnam probably.

I am sitting in a coffee shop dodging rain in Kuta, Bali. I arrived last night and it has been bucketing down most of the morning. Seems to be clearing up just when I have to go back to my hotel room and start work or find a coffee shop with electric sockets and wifi that will let me sit and sip over a water all day.

Feck am pi&&ed off being broke. Roll on Friday when the rent from my house hits my bank account and I can afford a massage.

On a big thing with wings.

Desperately trying to not pretend to be Dougal McGuire and ignore the Red Button.

:D
    Witchie wrote: »
    Eh no. Most of my train journeys have been torturous. Especially in India. Especially the night trains. Thank fook that part of my life is over....until I get to Vietnam probably.

I am sitting in a coffee shop dodging rain in Kuta, Bali. I arrived last night and it has been bucketing down most of the morning. Seems to be clearing up just when I have to go back to my hotel room and start work or find a coffee shop with electric sockets and wifi that will let me sit and sip over a water all day.

Feck am pi&&ed off being broke. Roll on Friday when the rent from my house hits my bank account and I can afford a massage.

You have obviously not travelled on Southern Rail then!

;)

Africa
    Mint Sauce wrote: »

You have obviously not travelled on Southern Rail then!

;)

Indeed I have....on manys the occasion going from London to Brighton. In fact we had one mad laugh on one. My mum has a condition called Ataxia where she loses control of her legs from time to time and it looks like she is drunk when she is walking.

Anyways, her, my lil sis and I are on the train to Brighton and coming near our stop we move towards the doors to get off and my mum takes a wobble and lands on some proper stiff upper lip suit-wearing city type guy's knee. We pulled her up and could hardly get off the train from laughing at the look of shock as this wee old woman sat on him. :D

So now, thanks to you and your Southern Railness, I am now missing my mother on top of feeling the misery I feel this day every year. It should be my 23rd wedding anniversary. We only made it to 6 and whilst am glad to be rid of him it doesn't stop me wishing that the hopes and dreams I had on a beach in Barbados many moons ago had worked out.

Being in a wet and miserable Bali isn't helping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 646 ✭✭✭koumi

listening to my neighbours stereo from my living room, cranberries yes ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Watching cartoons with eldest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

I said wrote: »
    In a pub watching a man drink two single vodkas and coke every 15 minutes what a animal/legend for the last 2 hrs

If one was to hazard a guess.....that's Harry bailey esq

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

In a car park looking at 3 people trying to get a new dryer or washing machine into a golf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Berlin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Erik Shin wrote: »
    If one was to hazard a guess.....that's Harry bailey esq

I just realised what your name means :D

• Advertisement

Witchie wrote: »
    Indeed I have....on manys the occasion going from London to Brighton. In fact we had one mad laugh on one. My mum has a condition called Ataxia where she loses control of her legs from time to time and it looks like she is drunk when she is walking.

Anyways, her, my lil sis and I are on the train to Brighton and coming near our stop we move towards the doors to get off and my mum takes a wobble and lands on some proper stiff upper lip suit-wearing city type guy's knee. We pulled her up and could hardly get off the train from laughing at the look of shock as this wee old woman sat on him. :D

So now, thanks to you and your Southern Railness, I am now missing my mother on top of feeling the misery I feel this day every year. It should be my 23rd wedding anniversary. We only made it to 6 and whilst am glad to be rid of him it doesn't stop me wishing that the hopes and dreams I had on a beach in Barbados many moons ago had worked out.

Being in a wet and miserable Bali isn't helping.

So sorry to hear all that Witchie, hoping you are getting to achieve some of them dreams now.

Well back in the NW of Ireland. Usually when flying back home, I am usually out of whoevers house by 10am heading for Gatwick. Thanks to seasonal changes, this year at 10am I was playing with younger relatives, and enjoying a balmy 24 degree c in leafy Surrey, and a relaxing afternoon catching up with family a bit more.

On the sofa now, watching the England v France game on catch up, so no spoilers please.

Looking forward to hopefully an 8 hr plus sleep tonight. Unfortunately the time I was away have suffered with hay fever, headaches, and a lack of sleep, some self inflicted. Apart from that, it was all very good.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement