Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Britain
    Had planned on writing a bit of my best mans speech for my best mates wedding but I'm too wrecked. Instead I'm watching a quirky documentary on Bike called Career Courier. It's about people of live on their bikes everyday.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,166 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

In work nursing the mother and father of all hangovers

Way too old for this shtye....had more sense when i younger :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    The sun is out in Bali so the pity party is postponed.

A swim in the hotel pool will be followed by breakfast and a massage. Then unfortunately I do have to work but I work so I have a pool to swim in, so I love work. ��

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭TheFitz13

Britain
    Dublin airport

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

At work.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

In bed, slept 8hrs straight, best sleep had in over a week. Should really get up and sort out the suitcase.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,166 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

SoCal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

In a massive queue at the bank but I don't mind because the accounts lady from work sent me so I'm being paid to stand here.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Witchie.... KUTA isn't Bali, so get out and explore the Island once your house rent arrives.
    I'm suffering through my 40 day in Dubai....... I still don't understand this city.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Sitting outside social welfare waiting on my son. The hardship trying to get his tax for first job sorted is a right pain. Because we live in a different house than when he was born tax office won't proceed, said change address in social welfare, proving very difficult

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    smurfjed wrote: »
    @Witchie.... KUTA isn't Bali, so get out and explore the Island once your house rent arrives.
    I'm suffering through my 40 day in Dubai....... I still don't understand this city.

Thankfully coz it is a bit of a dive! Aw tis grand for a few days coz am working like a dog in my hotel room most of the time so as long as the hotel is comfy and the restaurants nearby can feed me, that is about all I need until the weekend.

Had to move hotels today coz the one I was in couldn't accommodate me for the next 3 days.

So right now am sitting on a virgin bed. For the fourth time in my trip I am the first guest in a new hotel! :D A couple arrived after me and are in the room next door. They should have put them a few doors down coz I snore like a bear.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Just home from my first day back in the GYM. I feel like I'm back in junior infants :D did the equivalent of a warm up and stretching for 40 minutes and I'm banjaxed with wobbly legs. But best 40 minutes in ages :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Getting a hot towel shave in a few minutes mmm mmm

Between taking exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Fibber Magees pub in Dubai bored outta my mind.....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

At University of Limerick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

I'm about to go away for a long time...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Shannon757 wrote: »

Where?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Wondering where Shannon is going.

I'm sitting here and I just found out that a guy the same age as me died from an OD. He asked me to dance at the junior disco when I was about 11 and he was mad about me. Now his life is over and all the hopes and dreams of that young 11 year old boy will be laid to rest in the earth alongside him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

About to head for the airport for the flight home, after 4 days in New York.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa. Watching Le Mans Qualifying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Watching Interstellar while fitting five maltesers into my face at a time then line them all up in my teeth and......crunch....nyom nyom nyom

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In bed watching F1 highlights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Just home after a first date. I think there'll be another :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

just home for the weekend

be well kiddo!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,643 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    Shannon757 wrote:

Hope you still will be dropping in here while you're away.

Britain

If you are reading this Shannon remember that a bunch of people here on boards, who you've never even met, want you to be ok x

I'm in the bed.

Houseparty

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Wondering where Shannon is going.

I'm sitting here and I just found out that a guy the same age as me died from an OD. He asked me to dance at the junior disco when I was about 11 and he was mad about me. Now his life is over and all the hopes and dreams of that young 11 year old boy will be laid to rest in the earth alongside him.

When someone does something like that they do it without realising the ripple effect on the people around them.

I know from experience of losing loved ones and its very difficult to put on a brave face and hide the despair. I wake up at 3/4 am and the ifs and whys are running through my mind. Hopes dreams all gone. Our lives have been shattered. My siblings have the same trauma.

Just thought I'd say that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement