Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    I'm not able for hangovers anymore ageing is a terrible side effect of life.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Today's is my wife's birthday, she has arranged a party with 35 people so far, ordered Chinese food, arranged booze for open bar, got a pretty good DJ, friend arranged the birthday cake made by a hotel in India and hand carried back.

Everything sounds wonderful, except that I'm still in Dubai!!!! Bloody annoying,,,,

Guess we are gonna have to repeat the whole thing in 2 days when I finally get back.

Shannon757, you have elected not to receive private messages, we have never met, but have "known" each other on here for ages. If I or others on here can help you, please let us know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

smurfjed wrote: »
    Shannon757, you have elected not to receive private messages, we have never met, but have "known" each other on here for ages. If I or others on here can help you, please let us know.

Not sure he is on boards anymore... Closed account perhaps ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

DunnoKidz wrote: »
    Not sure he is on boards anymore... Closed account perhaps ?

Yup, account closed. Flight departed.
    Farewell Shannon, hope you are ok.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,166 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Daydreamland

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

Somewhere in the middle of Bavaria, have a train to catch in 7 hours so sitting in the hotel room. I love this hotel, nice cold German beer for free in the fridge which is being much enjoyed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

At home in my mam's, sitting outside in her garden with a blanket, a glass of wine, and letting my wet hair air dry. Dog is running amuck around me. Happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Panned out on the couch watching some golf

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭TheFitz13

Britain
    Getting ready to go to work (Robbie Williams concert)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Slapping on the factor 50 before venturing out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Shannon757 wrote:
    I'm about to go away for a long time...

Hoping that you're ok and that if you're not you'll talk to someone..

Sitting in my bed organising the little guys next meal..(he's starting to take bottles now instead of the tubes feed \o/)

Debating whether to go to the gym afterwards, my poor legs are still sore :0 I was only 8 weeks out, feels like 8 years!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Dying of a hangover in a bar on Legian Street, Kuta, Bali. Have to say this place has grown on me. Mainly due to the mad crew I fell in with last night and drank with until 6am. The West Papau bar owner, the band that played therr a few ozzies and an ex British soldier who lives in Limerick!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    East Clare out n the bean bag, coffee and good book beside me..must get off Boards..glorious out..24 degrees out..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Witchie wrote: »
    Dying of a hangover in a bar on Legian Street, Kuta, Bali. Have to say this place has grown on me. Mainly due to the mad crew I fell in with last night and drank with until 6am. The West Papau bar owner, the band that played therr a few ozzies and an ex British soldier who lives in Limerick!

It's them random mad nights that you will remember most..worth having a hangover for !!
    Feels like Bali here today...

43rd day in Dubai,  way too much for this city. But it was a fun last day:)
    35358808245_8aac3f4e7e_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Up on a tractor in a field with stunning 360° views of much of Cork county and parts of Kerry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

Having snack, packing my bag and on my way to class.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, just out of shower. Flicking between Le Mans and the Confederations Cup. Still have a slight tingle in my mouth from the Molton Wraps I had earlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Cooking a kick ass cottage pie.
    It's very warm in the kitchen so have a Smithwicks pale ale to cool me down.
    And have Planet Rock on the radio for company.

• Advertisement

Britain
    In the garden under the shade drinking a cocktail while watching the dog gnawing on a bone.
    Next door have just started a BBQ and the smell is making me hungry!

Britain
    In a beer garden in Cork :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

A week too late!! :D

Listening to the corpus Cristie procession passing thru and laughing at the silly shower following their invisible deity

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

I'm gonna guess Tom Barrys ðŸ˜

I'm in Colser's wine garden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭keith_sixteen

Asia
    Sitting on my balcony, sipping some Swiss beer, watching the sun set , lighting up the Alps a fantastic shade of orange as it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭mcgrath1992

finally nearly home from london now just sitting down at hueston station

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Watching the English rugby team murdering their national anthem from the comfort of the sofa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

On the bus home :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Watching HOC with my friends cat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    In my bed watching peaky blinders on my phone.. I should be asleep :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement