Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Loon E. Tick

Back home home after being at the Iveagh Gardens for the Taste of Dublin. My God, what a shower of posers.... and that's the men I'm talking about :D Actually was a nice crowd, a good evening and a good party atmosphere. Would go again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Day 44 in Dubai, time for breakfast and head to the airport.... this trip which is easily my longest ever, is finally OVER :):)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,353 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Asia
    Starbucks at Mirage Hotel in Vegas.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Africa
    Sitting in the office on a Sunday, getting some work done for tomorrow. Fun times...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,644 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    Sitting watching BBC news breakfast.

Had one pint last night and even though I only went to bed at 2:30 was woken by alcohol at 5:30.

Going to stay up for couple hours and then go back to bed.

This is one of the joys of being single and not having young children about to waken and need minding. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

In bed....actually wanted to get up but three little girls have told me to stay in bed cos they want to bring me brekkie in bed for father's day......funny thing is that they eat everything off the tray and open their own cards then peg it down to watch their cartoons lol lol....I love it....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

gifted wrote: »
    In bed....actually wanted to get up but three little girls have told me to stay in bed cos they want to bring me brekkie in bed for father's day......funny thing is that they eat everything off the tray and open their own cards then peg it down to watch their cartoons lol lol....I love it....

That's lovely..enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    listening to the throaty roars of motorbikes passing the house the fine weather has them all out today.Hopefully they don't meet to many stupid car drivers causing grief.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Sitting on the beach. Amazing day. Phone going in bag and going to enjoy the sun. Love it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Just finished a big box of Lindt chocolate I got off the girls....in fairness the little madams left about 6 for me lol lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,543 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Walking down to close in the cows. Listening to birds singing. Lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Making daisy chains in my sisters back garden with my niece. Letting the sun work its magic to give me freckles and lighten my hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

On the couch drinking red wine and watching the Bruce Springsteen tribute concert on Sky arts again..heaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    At the kitchen table drinking red wine , only having dinner now. Slightly less cross than have been all day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

sitting on the sofa with my feet on the table trying to get comfortable but feeling so full. I ate way to much but it was first date night in awhile!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    In bed, totally failing at sleep because of the heat. 24c at midnight is taking the piss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying in bed massaging my tight muscles out with a golf ball

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Laying on bed, cup of tea, digestive biscuits. No golf ball.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

Laying on bed, no golf ball, no cup of tea or Digestive biscuits. Just woke up from a dream where I was able to fly, it was pretty cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

Laying on bed with tight muscles. In need of a golf ball, tea, biscuit, and cool flying dream.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

I have golf balls !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

In a laundraette.....in wicked need of painkillers

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Erik Shin wrote: »
    I have golf balls !

is that like tennis elbow only lower down?

before I can mow the lawn I have to go on poo patrol :(

flippin dawg!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Laying out in the sun in Doolin...post Folk festival...feeling remarkably fine...

Britain
    Sitting on the couch melting. Dreading having to venture outside :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Wife was sad that i missed her birthday party on Friday, so she held a 2nd one last night, 30 odd people!
    It's fun to be home :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,302 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

On the bowl

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Staff room at work, first time in two weeks. Gawd it was a struggle to get up this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Africa
    At the desk, written off after two days of drinking in the sunshine. Feel like death and half 5 can't come quick enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Waiting for an mri scan trying not to fall asleep. After 2 months the 2 year old finally slept through the night. I'm more tired for it. But delighted that routine is finally settling in the house.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement