Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Just after crawling into bed.

Home from the hospital after my wife giving birth to our first child, a wee girl, earlier on tonight. Exhausted but so happy. She has my heart already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

In bed after a lovely swim... 'n smiling at mewe, best news yet - a dad in love with his newborn babe, doesn't get much better than that :)

Rest now new dad, You're gonna need it ;)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,353 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Asia
    At my laptop killing off re-reg spamming trolls (only 9.30pm here mind)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Waiting for the bus. I decided to be a lazy shyte and get the later one and now I only have fifteen minutes to get to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Had a nice day in the office  :)

34631715223_c2cac8ff08_c.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    mewe wrote:
    Home from the hospital after my wife giving birth to our first child, a wee girl, earlier on tonight. Exhausted but so happy. She has my heart already

Congratulations .. sleep well (tonight :D)

Just finished the 8am feed whilst pumping the 12pm one... Multitasking :)
    He's fast asleep like Jesus, I'm not,
    I'm tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Just in from buying a load of paint. Fear of turning into a culchie as I refered to the local hardware store as The NCF/Creamery.

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

smurfjed wrote: »
    Boarded a flight in First Class, found someone pretending to be sleeping in my assigned seat #5, he was so pissed when the flight attendant checked his boarding pass and requested that he move to his correct seat #35. So he moved from one side of the aircraft to the other and plonked himself back into another First Class seat and pretended to fall asleep again, well that didn't last long.

Gotta love the audacity of some people.

What airline were you flying with?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Listening to a great reggae band in my favourite Bali bar. Love this bar so much set up their Facebook page for them for a coffee and a bottle of water payment.

Now you all need to go like One Tribe One Life lounge and cafe on Facebook so I get free beer for attracting lots of likes. ��

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sitting in a chair at a nail bar waiting for someone to start my manicure

It's tough at the top

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

Witchie wrote: »
    Listening to a great reggae band in my favourite Bali bar. Love this bar so much set up their Facebook page for them for a coffee and a bottle of water payment.

Now you all need to go like One Tribe One Life lounge and cafe on Facebook so I get free beer for attracting lots of likes. ��

Just did! You can send MY free beer in the post! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Loon E. Tick

Sitting in the car at Sandymount Strand feeling lazy after doing an exam this morning. My usual cram, jam and bam style seems to have served me well as the exam was much easier than I expected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Come home from work for lunch...and sat on.y couch having a bottle of Chimay Grand Reserve beer....I may not go back ;)

Britain
    Sitting in my office hiding from the flaming ball of pain that's in the sky. It even burnt my little arm :(

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭CPSW

At my desk, "working" listening to Radio Nova through my headphones.  Sinead O'Connor's Mandinka is playing, always thought it was a catchy tune!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Working, listening to RTE Gold in t-shirt & shorts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Sitting in my office hiding from the flaming ball of pain that's in the sky. It even burnt my little arm :(

I need to stay out of the sun as I am getting too brown at this stage.
    I go brown when the lights are turned on too bright.

But right now - I am at work. Well, in a meeting room on my own hoping no one comes in so I can enjoy this peace and quiet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 bluemonkey99

This post has been deleted.

Africa
    Just did! You can send MY free beer in the post! :p

It's on its way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Went back to work ..now in the pub...with more beer!!

• Advertisement

Britain
    I'm in the back of a taxi but wishing I was in the pub with Erik :)

Africa
    Still drinking 2 euro bottles of beer in the bar in bali. Great stuff altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@witchie... a year ago I would have offered you a free beer in the only IRISH owned Irish bar in Bali...... but unfortunately I closed it down as I wasn't getting there enough to enjoy it. Its a great island, hope you have a great time.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,353 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Asia
    Just north of and about 37,000 feet above Shannon

Britain
    I'm sitting in the car having a think.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,166 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Keyboarding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

I'm sitting in the car having a think.

I read that as sitting in the car having a drink. :o What's wrong with me! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

At my two eldest daughters u8 hurling blitz this evening....telling one daughter to do better....she starts crying and tells me to stop hurting her feelings......honestly, the next generation ..lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In bed listening to the neighbors cats fighting, now I know why I'm not a cat person

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Autosport wrote: »
    In bed listening to the neighbors cats fighting, now I know why I'm not a cat person

ALL cats are baad :D:D :P

At an xray clinic....i is fukked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement