Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting on my balcony enjoying an illegal nespresso. Temperature is a pleasant 33C

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Why is it illegal?

Sitting on my bed drinking my 3rd nespresso of the morning elated that it's the last school run for two whole months.. fcukin yay..

I'm a bit wired now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Last days of Islamic month of Ramadan, its illegal to eat or drink in public during daylight..... even on my own balcony.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

In a drizzly car park

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

Sitting on a sun lounger overlooking the pools and watching the animation team do aqua aerobics.
    Oh and it's a toasty 37 degrees here in northern Italy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭keith_sixteen

Asia
    smurfjed wrote: »
    Last days of Islamic month of Ramadan, its illegal to eat or drink in public during daylight..... even on my own balcony.

Man, imagine if good Friday lasted a month in Ireland.

I'm at home right now but just about to head outside here in Switzerland where there are no such rules. I shall be consuming a can of my favourite beer and eating pork products with reckless abandon in public.

Britain
    I'm in Boojum. MEAT!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

I'm in Boojum. MEAT!!!!!

I've got beer....meet ya in the middle :)

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Lying on my bed getting a face of make up & cream plastered on my face by my 4 year old.... delighted with herself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    To tired to nip out for a pint that's a first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Watching The Pretenders at Glastonbury.

On BBC4, and am pretty sure they opened the festival, so it's possibly not even live. Pretty damn good though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sat on the couch with my daughter watching the Smurfs

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

In the Parrot having pints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

In bed waiting until doctors open :/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain

:(. Hope you aren't feeling too bad.

Helping himself load the van for moto crossing tomorrow in between sups of wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    Was a choice between Jaws and Suicide Squad, I did not choose wisely and I have another hour of this much to watch. Jaws tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

73Cat wrote: »
    :(. Hope you aren't feeling too bad.

Helping himself load the van for moto crossing tomorrow in between sups of wine.

All good so I am

Once I stay perfectly still that Is and don't move....it'll not kill me:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Sat here uncomfortably on a diet of painkillers and self pity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

All good so I am

Once I stay perfectly still that Is and don't move....it'll not kill me:)

Man flu :p:D

I'm At home watching my programs with a glass of wine.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,166 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Daydreaming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain

Hope you're getting better, I'd hate to see a blaa in pain ;)

Laying on the couch contemplating going to bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

I'm better...

Thank f €£k..back pain is no joke...
    Watching radio head on BBC at Glastonbury

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Not long back at my hotel. It is 7.55am. I feel like a bold teenager.. but I had to make do with a bold bar owner instead.
    ��

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed wondering if witchie is single again

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

In bed wondering if witchie is single again

Snap. In bed wondering same thing

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    In the office wondering exactly how many of us are thinking about Witchie's exploits :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I just woke up after some seriously fcked up dreams. Lying in the dark now texting someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,644 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    I just woke up after some seriously fcked up dreams. Lying in the dark now texting someone.

Just woke up with dry mouth from antibiotics.
    Thinking cad e an sceal le Wichie like everyone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Lying in bed with my newborn daughter beside me in one of those cribs that the side pulls down so she's more or less attached to the bed.

I've seen parents posting on boards before about their kids and thought ah that's nice and looked forward to it myself but holy f uck lads I never realised just how great it is. My heart is melted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭ella23

On the armchair, in the sitting room, having a panic attack for no reason, i know I'm having a panic attack but i can't stop the anxiety. Watching Graham Norton's best bits and scrolling through and chiming in on threads on boards to take my mind off it. It'll pass!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement